Discussion of the works by Jiddu Krishnamurti

Ivan’88

Thank you for the additional insight and information on the life and experiences of Krishnamurti! You have dug into his history very well and I very much appreciate your overview of what you learned.
I have read some other’s interpretations of him from others, and few of those have tried to demonize him and contradict his private life as hypocrisy. I think this is driven to make his insight and inspiration of no valid importance because of their lack of awareness; in my opinion. Your additional insight in his early history is very wonderful.
I feel some of this negativity is just the tactics of our current world and from people that have difficulty of understanding the beauty of what comes from the heart or love. Our those that have no patience to put an effort in truly studying.
Your realization is very close to what I understood.
I feel that during the time of his important teachings, people wanted a spiritual check list that could be checked off in some order to achieve the enlightenment that they thought his ideas were all about. But as you said, it comes from within each of us.
It took me a few books to realize what he was really talking about. As you mentioned “YOU ARE EVERYTHING” there is no separation of God and all things. (The cosmic mind)!
I could fill his frustration in reading some of his talks, on the proper way to meditate, people wanted a check list of answers, but he showed those that were awake, that just walking in this world with no expectations or judgment, was his teaching of that meditation, he was trying real hard to convey this, but few really understood the connection. This understanding brought the light and love of God of which we really are, at least in my heart and understanding.
His insight is so relevant of today and we can see how better the world would be if more people followed just a little more and not be consumed in the novelty of the time.
This is truly networking as you mentioned. I see it also as collaboration; gaining understanding from others that have some more experienced in an area of study or thought, where both can contribute and uncover deeper meanings through each creative insight and experiences. We can then come closer to all that is.

Keep up the learning, pondering and meditations. As I will, and know we can find some peace in this world in chaos.

I always like to network! Let’s do so!
Thanks KingTiger.It is relief to know that there is people who knows about this man and his teachings which we agreed that it have great value.Notice that some of your words and ralizations about Krishnamurti have something common to C`s.Also thanks to everyone else on this topic,and others who have opposite opininons.We need challenge each other.

And ofcourse there is more...

Back
Top Bottom