DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide

@Mariama how much epsom salt do you dissolve in water?
How much sodium bicarbonate do you give?
My leech wounds have healed and I'm going to start soaking my feet.
I am glad to hear that your wounds have healed, ziutek! :flowers:

Elliot said in his video to take it slowly and gradually build up the amount of Epsom Salts and sodium bicarbonate. I started off with half a cup of ES and a couple of tablespoons of sodium carbonate and have a soak for at least 20 minutes. See how you feel afterwards and pay attention to your body. Sally Norton recommends some unrefined salt as well plus some borax. I would go easy on the salt, though, as that can also make you a bit dizzy if you go to quickly. I also added some essential oils that help against aches and pains and generally boost our sense of well-being, but that's me.

Let us know how it's going and enjoy (it's very relaxing and uplifting)!

FWIW, I started taking MSM (so-called DMSO2) a few weeks ago together with other supplements and the aches and pains are much better.

I am glad to hear that your wounds have healed, ziutek! :flowers:

Elliot said in his video to take it slowly and gradually build up the amount of Epsom Salts and sodium bicarbonate. I started off with half a cup of ES and a couple of tablespoons of sodium carbonate and have a soak for at least 20 minutes. See how you feel afterwards and pay attention to your body. Sally Norton recommends some unrefined salt as well plus some borax. I would go easy on the salt, though, as that can also make you a bit dizzy if you go to quickly. I also added some essential oils that help against aches and pains and generally boost our sense of well-being, but that's me.

Let us know how it's going and enjoy (it's very relaxing and uplifting)!

FWIW, I started taking MSM (so-called DMSO2) a few weeks ago together with other supplements and the aches and pains are much better.
Thank you.
I will write about the effects.

I am just after soaking my feet, for the second time in EPSOM salt with sodium bicarbonate. I have to say that the pain and swelling has decreased quite a bit.
The first time I used half a cup of salt and four tablespoons of soda for half an hour.
Today, on the other hand, I poured in a whole glass of salt and five tablespoons of soda and after half an hour I felt a salty taste in my mouth. It was a little strange because EPSOM salt is bitter.
I'm going to soak like this every other day and see if there will finally be a breakthrough in this therapy.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

After using 95.5% DMSO on the joints of my foot and soaking my feet in EPSOM salt with sodium bicarbonate, I freaked out because the pain increased the next day so that I couldn't walk.
I used the DMSO in the morning, while I soaked in the salt in the evening, so I don't think it was any interaction.
So the whole next day I had a sharp pain in the joint and a subfebrile condition. Here I will also say that for a few days there was a pain in the tonsils as with tonsillitis.
So in the evening I went to the Finnish sauna 4 times for about 10min each and in between that a bath in a cold pool for a while.
That was yesterday and today I feel much better.
There is minimal pain in the joint and an overall better feeling.
I am confused as to what helped me here. Maybe the whole set?

I remember from Sergei Lazariev's book "Karma Diagnosis" (I can't find the quote because I lost the PDF somewhere) that illness usually starts and goes unnoticed (Lazariev could observe it in the Aura of energy) while what we take for a disease state is de facto a symptom of healing and purification of the body.
Maybe I should cleanse myself spiritually to eliminate this terrible condition for the future.

Thank you all for any suggestions.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I battled arthritis in my left foot for two weeks.
I used DMSO , soaking in Epson salt with soda and leeches in the end the joint is already 90% healthy. I don't know what exactly helped me but maybe it was a combination of all these treatments. But what bothered me was that twice during this treatment I had tonsillitis or tonsillitis.
That is, what according to the diagnosis caused the arthritis. Now I have just treated the second tonsillitis with an antibiotic but the joints are ok. I don't know what to think about this but it seems to me that DMSO+leeches unclogged the capillaries in the joints of my foot and the bacteria spread through my body and attacked the tonsils which are the root cause of the arthritis.
I don't know myself anymore.

After using 95.5% DMSO on the joints of my foot
That's a pretty high concentration to be used on skin.
If I remember correctly a 75% solution for the lower body parts is the recommended dilution. The higher up the body the weaker the solution to use.

I use DMSO as well when arthitic symptoms in my fingers swell up and it's a great relief.
As DMSO also has this wonderful 'taxi property' you can mix any analgetic agent into it and apply it to the skin.
Sometimes I use a blend of DMSO and swedish bitters to treat swellings and pain.
Don't forget to take care care of your skin after treatment. Aloe vera gel is great to bring back moisture into the skin.

That's a pretty high concentration to be used on skin.
If I remember correctly a 75% solution for the lower body parts is the recommended dilution. The higher up the body the weaker the solution to use.

I use DMSO as well when arthitic symptoms in my fingers swell up and it's a great relief.
As DMSO also has this wonderful 'taxi property' you can mix any analgetic agent into it and apply it to the skin.
Sometimes I use a blend of DMSO and swedish bitters to treat swellings and pain.
Don't forget to take care care of your skin after treatment. Aloe vera gel is great to bring back moisture into the skin.
I used 95.5% DMSO in desperation and there was some irritation on the skin and burning but the analgesic effect was immediate.
I will be more careful next time.
Thank you for your advice.

I used 95.5% DMSO in desperation
As much as I understand, don't! :lol:
When in acute pain you can repeat the treatment 2-3 times a day- let the solution dry on your skin for 20 min.
A 75% solution for your foot will bring you instant relief as well and still you have to take care of your skin afterwards because DMSO also takes all the oils and moisture inside and your skin will suffer.

Back
Top Bottom