DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide

I am pretty much in awe with DMSO.
I had very nasty cat bite yesterday. Similar thing happend to me few years ago and i ended up taking very strong antibiotic for 14 days since my palm blew up like a balloon.
This time I started applying DMSO every couple of hours after i copiously bleed the wound.
The swelling and pain relief happens after like 10 min. But not only that it seems that DMSO pulls the infection to the surface as this morning I noticed small pustule right on the surface. The pain is completely gone as well as swelling and redness.
In all fairness could be combined effect with HBOT since I had 2h dive yesterday.
One thing is for sure all the symptoms subside minutes after I rub DMSO onto the area.
I also took homeopathic Ledum 30c every hour all day yesterday.
Good stuff! !

I am pretty much in awe with DMSO.
I had very nasty cat bite yesterday. Similar thing happend to me few years ago and i ended up taking very strong antibiotic for 14 days since my palm blew up like a balloon.
This time I started applying DMSO every couple of hours after i copiously bleed the wound.
The swelling and pain relief happens after like 10 min. But not only that it seems that DMSO pulls the infection to the surface as this morning I noticed small pustule right on the surface. The pain is completely gone as well as swelling and redness.
In all fairness could be combined effect with HBOT since I had 2h dive yesterday.
One thing is for sure all the symptoms subside minutes after I rub DMSO onto the area.
I also took homeopathic Ledum 30c every hour all day yesterday.
Good stuff! !
Hi I have a question.
What concentration of DMSO did you use and how often?

I tried lubricating the painful joints in my foot with DMSO 99.9% again. The pain-relieving effect was immediate but soon afterwards the foot turned red and swelled up even more. After a few hours, I tried again and it was similar.
Has anyone had a similar experience?
After many different ways, I have to conclude that leeches work best when there is joint inflammation.
At least for me.

Back
Top Bottom