DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide

Jefferson said:
Does anybody know of any other more credible sources of DMSO in Europe?

Jeff

Alada said:
I ordered it from here, their shipping charges to Europe look reasonable too (quoted as £3.99): http://www.phhealth.co.uk/products-page/dmso/

I ordered form this website several times and never had any problems. Its not cheap but it is a real deal.

anyone know if it is possible to mask the dmso body odor? the smell of garlic is strong

ermete55 said:
anyone know if it is possible to mask the dmso body odor? the smell of garlic is strong

Even using perfume some people will notice that odor. What I did is to take early at night such that at the next day morning only left few odor and take a bath before go out.

so, there is no way to mask odor? i read the someone use d-limonene to that purpose

ermete55 said:
so, there is no way to mask odor? i read the someone use d-limonene to that purpose
I saw that too. D-limonene is a terpene found in citrus oils (orange, lemon, mandarin, lime, and grapefruit) citrus fruit.

"The acids in citrus fruits help flush water through your body. And because citrus also contains fiber, they move through your system slowly and flush out toxins that contribute to body odors,"
_http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/nutrition/a2630/7-foods-that-fight-odors-123915/

Lime contains natural antibacterial compounds that will kill odor-causing bacteria without harming healthy bacteria.

When ingested or applied to the skin, the fruit also fights odor-causing fungi like candida, so feel free to add some to your water and drink it every day to deodorize your body from the inside out!
_https://dailyhealthpost.com/put-away-your-cancer-causing-deodorant-and-stock-up-on-this-odor-fighting-fruit-instead/

I also read that some people use salt as well as salt absorbs and neutralizes odors. You can actually get salt deodorant where the only ingredient is Potassium Alum (a natural mineral salt apparently)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Salt-Earth-Natural-Deodorant-90g/dp/B01CZ60GAU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510164188&sr=8-1&keywords=salt+of+the+earth+deodorant

So I guess using that in combination with an essential oil blend would help, but having had experience with DMSO myself I would be sceptical that it would hide the odour completely. The smell is awful, and I mean awful, and the worst bit is that you yourself can barely smell it.

I did some work in a stockroom for a while and was taking DMSO and I walked into a part of the room where I had been working the day before and the smell was still there! Thank the lord I was working by myself because I smelled like a bin.

That aside, it works a charm so I guess you have to pay upfront for the beneficial qualities!

ermete55 said:
i mean because
You might have to stop taking it then until you have a holiday, or at least try the salt/citrus oil combo first and see how it goes.

hi, is correct to decant dmso in pet container with a tablespoon (metal)? my fear is contamination...thank you

ermete55 said:
hi, is correct to decant dmso in pet container with a tablespoon (metal)? my fear is contamination...thank you

No problem with that. DMSO don't attack steel and metals in general.

Just read through this whole thread since we have just bought some DMSO after searching for some DIY removal of skin growth on husband's ear which, from the description below, sounds like it could be basal cell carcinoma. We work outside a lot so the top of his ear gets a lot of sun, especially when he refuses to wear the sunhat I got for him. He's had this crusty sore for over a year, and it wasn't changing all that much until this Winter when it became more red, blood filled and got bigger in size.

Found this interesting article by an MD who suggests trying DMSO+Vitamin C and applying it a few times a day to the area. So we tried this, but feel that DMSO will take up a lot of Vit C if allowed to sit over night. Our DMSO/VitC mix was a solution rather than a paste. It ended up being sort of thick, but stays on just fine. After appyling 2-3 times/day for almost a week, the growth is definitely receding in size and not looking like it's gonna pop anymore.

For anyone wanting to mix some up, a little ingredients will go a long way. I started with 1 teaspoon of DMSO and 1 teaspoon of ascorbic acid powder and it didn't seem like it was dissolving so added another teas. of DMSO. It still didn't seem to be going into solution, but the next day found that the solution was clear and thick.

In addition my hands/face have accumulated many liver/age spots on them. I remember reading about a home remedy for age spots using lemon juice daily as a topical. I modified that remedy and I'm trying the mix on one hand with a weaker solution of the DMSO/VitC mix. After about a week, the one treated hand is showing some definite lightening of the age spots.
Will keep you informed as our trials continue.

http://whitakerwellness.com/health-concerns/alternative-cancer-treatments/skin-cancer-treatment/
[QUOTE
Solutions for Skin Cancer
Julian Whitaker, MD

I’ve spent a lot of time in the sun during my life. Between playing golf, boating, and just living in Southern California in general, I soak up several hours of sunshine three or four days each week. I’m the first to admit I don’t always use sunscreen, and as a result, I’ve had to deal with a handful of minor skin cancers over the years.

Before we go any further, I want to point out that skin cancer can be serious business. It’s the most common form of cancer in the US, and some cases can be troublesome, even lethal, if left untreated. I strongly advise you to report any suspicious lesions or growths to your doctor to rule out potentially fatal melanomas.[IF you're lucky enough to have health insurance]

However, in this story, I want to focus on the much more prevalent and less critical non-melanoma skin cancers, and tell you about two do-it-yourself skin cancer treatments that worked for me.[ for those of us who DON'T have health insurance]

Is It Skin Cancer?

Most of us have developed irregular areas of skin at one time or another. Classic examples include scaly patches, odd freckles or moles, and tiny bumps or lumps that seem to develop overnight. While most of these abnormalities are nothing to worry about, some may be early warning signs of skin cancer.

Precancerous growths, which are not yet malignant, look different than healthy cells, both to the naked eye and under a microscope. One of the most common types is solar or actinic keratoses, which are caused by excessive exposure to sunlight. These lesions are crusty bumps that pop up on the face, ears, forearms, shoulders, back, and other areas that get the most sun. They vary in color and size, and sometimes itch, ooze, and bleed. Although a small percentage of actinic keratoses progress to non-melanoma cancer, they typically respond well to treatment.

Full-blown skin cancer can be classified into two main categories: melanoma and non-melanoma. Melanoma, the most serious form, affects the melanocytes, cells located deep in the epidermis, or outermost layer of the skin, that give the skin its color. Far rarer than non-melanoma, melanoma usually manifests as changes in shape, color, and texture of an existing mole. This type of cancer requires prompt medical attention, as it is responsible for more than 8,000 deaths per year.

The most prevalent types of non-melanoma skin cancers are basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas. Both basal cell carcinomas, which account for approximately three-fourths of all skin cancers, and squamous cell carcinomas also occur in the epidermis, but they affect different types of cells. These non-melanoma cancers tend to be slow growing, and they rarely metastasize. When they are detected and treated in the early stages, 95 percent of the time they can be cured.

Bye-Bye Basal Cell Carcinomas

Now that you know the basics, I want to share a personal story with you. Back in 1995, I developed a basal cell carcinoma on my right ear. This crusty, raised lesion, about a half-inch in diameter, itched a bit and bled every once in a while. My dermatologist recommended surgical removal and a skin graft but I opted to try a less invasive route first. I mixed up a paste containing vitamin C and DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) and applied it to the affected area a few times each day. In just three and a half weeks, the basal cell carcinoma had completely disappeared—a fact confirmed by my flabbergasted dermatologist.

A few years later, I developed another small basal cell carcinoma on my right temple. Recalling how well the vitamin C/DMSO combo worked before, I decided to beef up the formula with a little vitamin A cream for more antioxidant power. Once again, little by little, I could see the lesion begin to clear up, and it too eventually went away.

Though no clinical trials have been performed on this protocol, it makes sense that it would work. Vitamin C, in various forms, has been shown to kill cancer cells while leaving normal, healthy cells unaffected. And antioxidants in general have protective and rejuvenating properties not only for the skin but for the entire body. I used DMSO because it acts as a carrier, facilitating fast delivery of the antioxidants deep into the damaged cells.

This topical preparation will most likely work best on actinic keratoses and non-melanoma carcinomas. If you are diagnosed with these skin conditions, try this formula for a few weeks. It can’t hurt, and it may well help you avoid an invasive procedure.

][/QUOTE]

There are many images available for actinic keratoses and non-melanoma carcinomas on google search. If you aren't absolutely sure what you have you should probably have it checked out by a medical professional.

Found other links regarding DMSO/VitC combination.

For Cancer/Melanoma: DMSO & Vitamin C Protocol ⁄ Cancer Compass~An Alternate Route

How about DMSO and Magnesium Oil combination, with or without glycerine and sodium ascorbate/ascorbic acid?

Magnesium Oil
. . . magnesium absorption through the skin can be greatly increased by mixing it with DMSO, an organic solvent with antioxidant properties. You may mix equal parts of magnesium oil and concentrated or 70% DMSO and apply it over problem areas. For treating larger skin areas you may also use both in a much more diluted form. For additional skin improvement possibly add some glycerine and/or sodium ascorbate.

Back
Top Bottom