DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide

I'm not too keen on cayenne pepper in my ear! Or did you mean the lotion of cayenne is rubbed around the outside of the ear? I read awhile back that tinnitis is basically overactive nerves firing off unabated,
Yes, I think the lotion is to be rubbed around the ear, and the 40% DMSO solution goes in the ear. My question was I guess that that the other 60% would be made up of water, or maybe some kind of carrier oil? I'm not much of an alchemist, so I doubt I will acquire and replicate what Gaby used. ;-D

I listened to this podcast, key highlights below. It is mentioned that tinnitus can be caused by poor blood flow to the ears, neck trauma, excess adrenaline (such as from brain inflammation and stress), jaw misalignment, etc. She gives several methods and modalities as possible solutions. Although most people don't have ready access to low level laser therapy or audio-visual brain entrainment.

Solutions for Tinnitis
  • 2:15 A definition & background of tinnitus
  • 3:08 TCM types of tinnitus (excess & deficient types)
  • 5:34 Treatment with acupuncture requires treating the ‘root’ (cause) and ‘branch’ (symptoms).
  • 6:25 Two other causes of tinnitus include - physical damage from loud noise (accounts for 20 percent of cases) and lack of blood flow to neck & occipital areas (accounts for 80 percent).
  • 7:15 Newer perspectives of tinnitus consider it to be casued from a traumatic injury to neck or brain area which causes ‘lymphodema’ (swelling of lymph tissue in head areas).
  • 10:52 Stress can reduce blood flow to the brain and ears via excess adrenaline constricting blood vessels.
  • 12:00 Tinnitus requires patience to treat.
  • 13:10 Correcting jaw misalignment can correct tinnitus.
  • 15:20 Massaging the jaw area under and around ear with magnesium topic creams relaxes tension to increase blood flow to ears.
  • 16:48 Deeply relaxing therapies will improve tinnitus symptoms.
  • 18:09 Audio-visual brain entrainment is effective in treating TMJ & tinnitus.
  • 21:20 Cranio-electro-stimulation puts a micro-current through the occipital area increases relaxation, decrescres anxiety & tinnitus.
  • 22:19 Low level laser therapy over neck, cranial & occipital points & also inside the ear improves tinnitus. Near infrared wavelengths work better as it penetrates deeper.
  • 24:43 Specific acupuncture points useful for tinnitus include – GB 20, DU 16, SJ 17, GB points around the ear, 3 points straight infront of ear or distal points.
  • 27:10 A mild flare-up of symptoms may occur temporarily, which is natural in the healing response. Use lower doses & persist longer term.
  • 29:00 High adrenaline cuts down micro-circulation to ears, causing tinnitus. It can be counteracted by applying a 5% progesterone cream to occipital areas, several times in a day.
  • 32:13 DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide) has been shown to cure tinnitus by using 40 % DMSO drops in the ear with a lotion of cayenne, DMSO & aloe vera applied around the ear 4 times per day, within one month.
Links & Resources
  • Book ‘The Pain Truth – Seven Simple Steps to Help Pain’ – By Dr. Mark Rogers
  • Podcast with Dr. Dwight Jennings’ treating tinnitus with jaw work.
  • Audio-visual brain entrainment – MindAlive research for tinnitus
  • Low level laser device for tinnitus
  • Book – ‘The DMSO Handbook for Doctors’ by Archie Scott.

Open question i always wondered, but first a small explanation :
It's only when i think about that I hear it, but 99% of the time I get used with it, and it does not prevent me to hear small noises even if the "volume" of the constant beeeeep is pretty high sometimes. My wondering was to know is this constant noise has consequences ? Does it affect emotions, the intellect (like bringing more rapidly an intellectual/mental fatigue), or, on a larger scale, does this "eat" some of my daily energy ?

If any one here succeeded to cure a long-time tinnitus, except the fact of having succeeded to experience again a true silence, did you notice other benefits ? Sub question if you meditate : did it help for meditation ?

I quickly searched in the transcripts but no question was asked about tinnitus and what consequences (we may not be aware of) this "illness" can bring. I had in mind the following while reading the early sessions (1994 to 1997 in the books) last year, when the subject of implants was discussed, i was wondering if provoking a tinnitus could be one of the "functions" of some implants ? Or maybe not a direct function, but a kind of ... collateral effect ?
Hi Dreger... sounds like you have learned to live with it pretty well. I am delighted for you. 😊

For me, I feel some days like I am going completely bonkers! I get pretty bad headaches from it. I also find it very challenging being on any device and communicating coherently, it’s very hard to concentrate.

Does it affect the emotions? I feel there are days where it does more than others. I notice if it’s really bothering me, I consciously ensure I do something to lift my energy/FRV. For me the things that support me well are working in the garden, playing music, focusing my attention on something I enjoy, listening to Laura’s voice (or using my memory to conjure up her voice, hearing her rhythm of speaking/pitch of her voice) doing EE breathing/meditation, reciting the Prayer of the Soul, singing, walking in nature and focusing my thoughts on positive things (but the sound is always still there, just diminished because of my focus on other things). I find this constant pitch makes it very hard to read and focus, but fortunately I am able to lose myself in books some days which is a huge blessing. I do feel very drained at the end of each day from navigating my way through every action, thought etc with this sound basically perforating every part of my experience.

I notice the pitch is often the same and then there are times it changes dramatically. This can be when I am sitting or standing still or lying down, completely immobile, so it’s not because I’ve triggered nerves or agitated something. I am wondering if what we are hearing (particularly with the change in the sound) is more of a ‘frequency’ than a normally audible sound. I wondered if it was something to do with Haarp or similar technology.

For me, it feels as though it’s in the centre of my brain but slightly to the left. I noticed the tinnitus occurred after I had become very ill in 2019 and my headaches from it were unbelievable. Have had lots of osteopathic treatment to help adjust my spine, neck, support blood flow etc. I had a flu (covid?) again this year and I started hearing something completely different in my right ear, while simultaneously hearing the ‘original’ tinnitus pitch. The second one seems to come and go and is faint but sounds a bit like Morse code. It’s very weird. And super annoying.

I remember hearing on a report that the WHO had acknowledged that a large number of people were reporting experiencing tinnitus after having Covid, and that’s what made me realise the possible link with my flu experiences.

Have wondered about implants also, as I am experiencing two different sounds simultaneously, but don’t know much about them.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions. 🌈

The metamizol is an anti-inflammatory commonly used in Spain and Russia. A Ukrainian website might have it and ship it internationally. I don't have a source, I just know Ukraine often sells products for the rest of the world used in Eastern Europe.

For tinnitus, sulodexine also works pretty well. There's very good research that backs it up, but you have to used it for months before noticing the effect.

would you consider using the 40% DMSO 60% Saline solution on the outside of your ear
I'm am willing to use it as eardrops, I ordered a dropper bottle from Amazon with markings on the outside to measure. I'll get some ready made saline from the drugstore cause I'm not sure how much salt to use. Also ordered some progesterone cream as that was mentioned to rub on the occipital area, I guess it's gonna be kind of messy getting it in the hair. ;-) I don't think it's 5% cause I'd need a doctor prescription for that.

Do you have an infrared lamp? Maybe try shining it at your ear for 10 minutes?
It has to be near infrared. I've seen some on Amazon, another thing to think about. :-)

For tinnitus, sulodexine also works pretty well.
I will mention that to the ear, nose, and throat doctor when I go on Oct. 11. I don't think I can get it on my own.

I've just started an antibiotic that my primary care doc gave me yesterday just in case there is a sinus infection involved. I did not tell her I took Ivermectin for five days right around when this all started. :-D

or me, I feel some days like I am going completely bonkers! I get pretty bad headaches from it. I also find it very challenging being on any device and communicating coherently, it’s very hard to concentrate. ...
First thought while reading you was "oh my god" (i even thought this in english ^^)
At least, with your testimony, I can "classify" myself regarding the level of annoyance this can provoke and ... yes, seems that i'm among the lucky ones who accomodated (or for who the tinnitus is not too much severe).
First, I wish you to find a solution, and diminish this 24/24h "annoyance". I see that Mrs Peel is on another recipe, but both (with the one Laura testimony here in the thread) are including DMSO.
On my side, with the recent acceleration of the worlwide situation I have a lot of things to do to prepare the best possible, it's ... an intense period at this moment (for many of us I assume). I'll try to reserve some time for this topic and find/order the 4 ingredients, and report here.
So, thanks for the explanations you gave, it seems that there exist different ways to solve or soften a tinnitus and these last posts written in this thread greatly raised my interrest to try to cure this, let's dig on it.

I'm am willing to use it as eardrops, I ordered a dropper bottle from Amazon with markings on the outside to measure. I'll get some ready made saline from the drugstore cause I'm not sure how much salt to use. Also ordered some progesterone cream as that was mentioned to rub on the occipital area, I guess it's gonna be kind of messy getting it in the hair. ;-) I don't think it's 5% cause I'd need a doctor prescription for that.

Just make sure that DMSO does not come in contact with plastics, as (most) of those would dissolve in DMSO, and the contents drawn into the skin... :scared: When I deal with DMSO, I always use glass.

I'm am willing to use it as eardrops
I've done some more reading and found a paper saying basically DMSO could damage the hairs in your ear (among other things) so I'm thinking 40% may be a little much...:scared: DMSO is a carrier so putting it in salline would mean you are carrying the salt into your eardrum? Is that a good idea? I've not been able to find any more reference to The DMSO Handbook for Doctors’ by Archie Scott to read about his study and exactly what he did.

I healed my tinnitus more than 30 years ago myself. Without any "agent". It took some time, though... I do not want to create noise or give solutions that are not asked for, so tell me if you want to hear how.

I've done some more reading and found a paper saying basically DMSO could damage the hairs in your ear (among other things) so I'm thinking 40% may be a little much...:scared: DMSO is a carrier so putting it in salline would mean you are carrying the salt into your eardrum? Is that a good idea? I've not been able to find any more reference to The DMSO Handbook for Doctors’ by Archie Scott to read about his study and exactly what he did.
Perhaps you could listen to the DMSO audiobook to learn more about its many uses. I think it is safe.
The book DMSO by Morton Walker is free in audiobook format on hoopla if your library participates.

It has to be near infrared. I've seen some on Amazon, another thing to think about. :-)

I will mention that to the ear, nose, and throat doctor when I go on Oct. 11. I don't think I can get it on my own.

I've just started an antibiotic that my primary care doc gave me yesterday just in case there is a sinus infection involved. I did not tell her I took Ivermectin for five days right around when this all started. :-D
FWIW i used 90% DMSO drops in one cat’s ear without any ill effects.
And we managed to get rid of the ear infection that was resistant to any antibiotic under the sun, as well as diluted oregano oil.

Back
Top Bottom