DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide

Sure, I'm interested...
When I was 19 i had a sudden hearing loss - in the middle of a severe cold, which is why I didn't realize at first what had happened. When I went to the doctor I was still deaf on my left ear although my cold was gone. He first thought it is a wax drop that lessened my hearing, but it wasn't. Tests showed the said hearing loss. I was sent to a hospital for infusions (saline solution, to thin the blood), but it neither gave me back my ability to hear and also had no consequences on the horrible tinnitus I also had gotten with the hearing loss. It was so loud and permanent I thought it might drive me mad. So at home again I started to listen to music constantly (day and night) just in a volume to cover most of my inner sounds up. Then I started meditation and visualizing and imagination rehearsals, I tried to modulate the inner tones and have them "enveloped" in the music I heard. That was quite a thing to do, took me months. When I got that in good control I started to lessen the volume of the music, every day just a tiny little bit, and concentrated on lessening my inner sounds with it. I literally imagined and visualized thick molton that was wraping around my "inner sound system" to assist this process. I know it sounds a little stupid, but for me it worked. Took me another two or so months. Finally I was able to live through the day without having to turn on music. My hearing loss stayed the same, so I am still deaf on my left ear. But the tinnitus went away. Well, when times are really stressful it appears again, but with my method still working it takes me now a day or maybe two to make it go away again. Hope that helps you or gives you ideas what is possible. Greetz!

I made some research to where to buy the list of the 4 substances Laura listed then Gaby listed again with dosage, the following post :

The solution for tinnitus called for an old school anti-inflammatory, a vasoactive and DMSO. So we opted for metamizol, pentox and DMSO.

Pentox 300mg/15ml: 1ml
Metamizol 2g/5ml (brand name Nolotil, contains magnesium): 4ml
Quinton isotonic: 20ml
DMSO 99.9%: 4ml.

Here's my summary, having searched around Belgium (mainly France) :

Pentox : hard to find, many variant names, for vetenary use (horses), its the substance that took me the most time to search for poor results- see detail below in the "spoiler" section
I don't know what to do, do not much want to order in russia or india.
Does anyone have a good address where to buy Pentox, or the default name is Pentoxifyllin ?

Metamizol : also for horses, can't be bought without prescription in BE or FR, but it's ok in Swiss
I wil try to order this to the swiss link i found

Quinton isotonic and DMSO are easy to find at least - I'll order both soon.

Here are my notes, mainly links with some quick notes in french,

1. Pentox
Nom générique : Pentoxifylline
Autres dénominations :
Elorgan, Hemovas, Nelorpin, Pento, Pentox-Ct, Pentoxifyllin, Tarontal FCSR, Trental, Kinetal, Flexital
En France plus connu sous le nom Trental

Sites où acheter :
Injection de Pentoxifylline (Trental) 20 mg 10 fioles, 5 millilitres par ampul - DR. DOPING (russie ?)
Buy Pentoxifylline Injection Online - buy-pharma.md (Inde)

Pentoxifylline Injection Solution (pour vétérinaires, cheval)
Pentoxifylline 40 mg/mL, Injectable Solution, 30mL (pour vétérinaires)

Informations sur la substance / effets :
Trental 20mg/1ml Infusion: View Uses, Side Effects, Price and Substitutes | 1mg (english)

2. Metamizol / Nolotil / Novalgine
Informations (french) :
Métamizole: bénéfices et risques par rapport au paracétamol et aux AINS (texte explicatif utile indiquant quels pays l’ont autorisé)
https://pillintrip.com/fr/search_analog_nolotil_in_belgium (comparatif produits analogues)
compendium.ch (résumé posologie)

Achat :
Pharmacie Parent SPRL : NOVALGINE 500MG/ML 20 ML GOUTTES (Belgique, besoin prescription)
https://www.pharmaciemeurant.be/med...et-fievre/novalgine-gutt-20ml-50-1366657.html (idem)
https://pharmafoto.ch/novalgine-gouttes-0-500-g-ml-100-ml/ (Suisse)
https://www.e-pharmacie.cd/fr/analg...iques/762-novalgine-500-mg-gouttes-20-ml.html (Congo !!!)

3. Quinton isotonic
Achat :
https://www.newpharma.be/pharmacie/...er-microfiltree-a-froid-ampoules-30x10ml.html (23€ pour 300ml total)
https://www.farmaline.be/pharmacie/commander/biocean-isotonic-1-l/ (Belgique, 1L - 54,21€)
https://www.pharmazone.be/fr/biocean-isotonic-quinton-amp-1000ml-20226.html (idem, 59€)
Note : le produit se rapprochant le plus est le premier de la liste, les 30 ampoules de 10ml

4. DMSO
Achat site francophone:
https://apoticaria.com/products/dmso-99-100ml
https://www.biovea.com/be/product/detail/3513/dmso-liquide-sans-parfum-237ml
https://www.santediscount.be/farnam-dmso-solucion-externa-473ml.html (pour chevaux)
https://www.labconsult.be/variante-...rb/dimethylsulfoxide-dmso-duc-d1370-0250-frb/

When I was 19 i had a sudden hearing loss - in the middle of a severe cold, which is why I didn't realize at first what had happened. When I went to the doctor I was still deaf on my left ear although my cold was gone. He first thought it is a wax drop that lessened my hearing, but it wasn't. Tests showed the said hearing loss. I was sent to a hospital for infusions (saline solution, to thin the blood), but it neither gave me back my ability to hear and also had no consequences on the horrible tinnitus I also had gotten with the hearing loss. It was so loud and permanent I thought it might drive me mad. So at home again I started to listen to music constantly (day and night) just in a volume to cover most of my inner sounds up. Then I started meditation and visualizing and imagination rehearsals, I tried to modulate the inner tones and have them "enveloped" in the music I heard. That was quite a thing to do, took me months. When I got that in good control I started to lessen the volume of the music, every day just a tiny little bit, and concentrated on lessening my inner sounds with it. I literally imagined and visualized thick molton that was wraping around my "inner sound system" to assist this process. I know it sounds a little stupid, but for me it worked. Took me another two or so months. Finally I was able to live through the day without having to turn on music. My hearing loss stayed the same, so I am still deaf on my left ear. But the tinnitus went away. Well, when times are really stressful it appears again, but with my method still working it takes me now a day or maybe two to make it go away again. Hope that helps you or gives you ideas what is possible. Greetz!
and I want to add several things: If it took ME so many months to get this done, it doesn't mean that it would take as long for YOU. I was not at the point that I am now at 52. I was just at the beginning. But somehow my inner sense told me how to do it, i cannot descibe it other than that from my view now. Maybe it helps when I tell you the story about the "enveloping". As said, I was young, but I instinctively knew I could not use "my" music. So I chose classical music. Then it was important for me (for the enveloping) to create a system of sound management so to say, to be able to put the several tunes/notes into the music. I imagined a musical cupboard, so to say, with many many drawers. each drawer I imagined stood for a tune, and I sorted those tunes of my tinnitus into the drawers of my musical cupboard. That read again sounds crazy, i know, but it is all about the imagination. The visualization. It doesn't have to make sense here, in this reality.I could still describe the mechanism to the finest, and it was very weird and logical the same time, but I don't want to fill the pages here with my story. What I finally what to say is, that you can imagine EVERYTHING. Your choice. NOW I know that I do not need these workarounds anymore (mostly, not always), you can simply want it to leave. Want it and see it.

I am wondering if what we are hearing (particularly with the change in the sound) is more of a ‘frequency’ than a normally audible sound. I wondered if it was something to do with Haarp or similar technology.

Not to exclude medical remedies but I think there may be some "frequency" issues that modern "science" does not understand. The following session (without Frank) gives some food for thought I think:

Session 14 September 2002:
Q: (C to Montalk) Remember the one with Ryan, I said it was a warning one. It was the loudest ear ring I've ever had. It burned my ear. (L) So, in other words, seems that the C's are suggesting that your spiritual perception, psychic perception, is picking stuff up, transferring it in a subliminal way to your mind, and then your neural processes are trying to translate it and give you a warning. Is that what you were thinking? (C) I think so. I was wondering constantly about the idea, the concept of fake humans, holographic inserts, drones, organic portals, what ever you want to call it, and just what happened was weeee (a sound like ear ringing) and just really loud in my right ear. (L) So in a sense it's like your early warning system. (C) Ummhmm. (V) You know I don't even have to be talking to somebody, I can just be thinking about something and it'll just zheeee (a sound like ear ringing). (C) The other night is was lying in bed thinking about what you said about drones...(L) I wonder if OP's have ringing in their ears?

A: Ask one.

Q: (Laughter) (Ark) No, first of all there is also ear ringing which comes from physiological causes. (L) Yeah, tinnitus. So of course they could have physiological ringing in the ear. (C) It happens only when I'm thinking specifically about these kinds of matters. (Montalk) Does the frequency of sound have any significance? (C) Yeah, 'cause sometimes their waahs, their soft, there's different tones you know, sometimes it's in the right ear, sometimes the left ear.

A: Observe and you may learn your own internal "code."

Q: (C) That's what I thought, it's like a code. (Ark) I think it's like when people can use, what is it, a finger code, you can somehow train, bypass conscious interference that way. (L) Yeah, that's what it is, it's bypassing your conscious damping. We all tend to just think our ways out of things. (Ark) But the interesting question is can one somehow disturb this monitoring? Is it something physical that can...

A: Sure, the issue is to cover the many frequencies and shifts. White noise makers deal with some but not all!

Q: (Ark) I was wondering if a shot of whiskey beat it. Like, you know, when I had this experiences in Göttingen and the advice was...(L) A shot of whiskey! So you want your shot of whiskey now? (laughter) (Ark) Sure, to prevent being monitored!

A: In some cases a shift in chemistry also means a shift in susceptibility, but not a cessation of the activity.

Q: (L) So it ain't gonna stop it, though you might reduce - temporarily - your susceptibility. (V) Well, a slug of whiskey? Wouldn't that be just a little too easy? (Ark) You know we are in a non-linear world so to become even a little less susceptible can mean a lot. (V) Right. (B) Is that justification? (laughter) (L) We've got some Southern Comfort. Next? (V) Just so I can get it out of the way because I've been wondering for months and months: I would like to get some information about the symbol that came to me one day in meditation, the ankh with the infinity sign vibrating in and out of the bulb. Where did the symbol come from?

Huge thanks to everyone posting here...
your comments and observations are very interesting!

After posting last week about the subject of high frequency sound/tinnitus, I woke up on my birthday and the tinnitus was there briefly...

but then it just vanished! It was like someone had just turned a dial on a stereo right down. The sound had completely gone. It was heavenly beyond words. I had so much energy and physically felt better than I had in ages and spent my entire day cleaning and working in the garden.

The next day it was back but not as intense. I did more cleaning and then spent a few hours reading Laura’s wonderful book ‘From Paul to Mark’ which I have struggled deeply with in terms of focus, as the Bible is pretty new to me and my need to concentrate intensely on the huge range of details/ information (so hard with tinnitus!)

The tinnitus (or whatever I am hearing) is still around but it changes a bit in intensity.

I vaguely recall that when the tinnitus started, as well as being sick, I was either about to apply to join the forum or had recently joined... so I wonder if it is an implant and I am being monitored in some way or some revolting entity is doing its best to feed off me. Ugh. 😝

After reading the whole thread on DMSO (and keeping tons of notes), I would like to find out if this could be used for lymph edema?
(history of cancer and surgery right after which caused the lymph edema)
I have ordered DMSO for other problems for myself and my hubby, but my edema is quite noticeable. My physician used to prescribe elastic tubing (sleeves) to help control it. Now i cannot use them anymore cause it makes my skin itch terribly and the cost of those specialized sleeves is outrageously expensive on my limited resources (I'm retired now).
The only thing i can do for now is control my diet: somewhat ketogenic, no bread (anything done with flour basically, pasta, pizza, etc) no processed food, no sauces (only those I make myself), fruits and veggies, lots of salads, etc. , milk only in coffee or tea. Potatoes are eaten on a sometimes basis in small quantities. But I adore cheese and that is something i have difficulty removing from my diet. I also eat basmati rice (which does not seem to harm me as much as the sticky kind or others), tried buckwheat on a sometimes basis, no alcohol (except white wine when we go out), and no salt! Salt in food is wrecking havoc with my edema to the point that it hurts so bad ( it feels like three sun burns all at once and the swelling keeps going up.) It takes several days to bring it down after an attack from food!
I also supplement my diet with vitamins and magnesium, Vit C, glutathione, Vit D3 and I also take melatonin at night.

The book by Dr. Morton has been ordered and should arrive soon.
Do any of you have other ideas how I could help myself with this problem? I've been considering using a diuretic but I'm not certain which one?
Do anyone in the community knows of a close relative or other who has experienced my condition?
Thank you for your help.

Diuresis

DMSO has been shown to be an effective diuretic due to an increase in the urinary excretion of sodium and potassium. This diuretic effect may prove valuable in treating cases of central nervous system trauma because
the diuretic effect of DMSO is effective in decreasing intracranial pressure. 25 In man, intravenous DMSO is more effective than mannitol, urea, cortisone, or barbiturates for reducing intracranial pressure associated with severe head injuries.

After reading the whole thread on DMSO (and keeping tons of notes), I would like to find out if this could be used for lymph edema?
(history of cancer and surgery right after which caused the lymph edema)
I have ordered DMSO for other problems for myself and my hubby, but my edema is quite noticeable. My physician used to prescribe elastic tubing (sleeves) to help control it. Now i cannot use them anymore cause it makes my skin itch terribly and the cost of those specialized sleeves is outrageously expensive on my limited resources (I'm retired now).
The only thing i can do for now is control my diet: somewhat ketogenic, no bread (anything done with flour basically, pasta, pizza, etc) no processed food, no sauces (only those I make myself), fruits and veggies, meats, lots of salads, etc. , milk only in coffee or tea. Potatoes are eaten on a sometimes basis in small quantities. But I adore cheese and that is something i have difficulty removing from my diet. I also eat basmati rice (which does not seem to harm me as much as the sticky kind or others), tried buckwheat on a sometimes basis, no alcohol (except white wine when we go out), and no salt! Salt in food is wrecking havoc with my edema to the point that it hurts so bad ( it feels like three sun burns all at once and the swelling keeps going up.) It takes several days to bring it down after an attack from food!
I also supplement my diet with vitamins and magnesium, Vit C, glutathione, Vit D3 and I also take melatonin at night.

The book by Dr. Morton has been ordered and should arrive soon.
Do any of you have other ideas how I could help myself with this problem? I've been considering using a diuretic but I'm not certain which one?
Do anyone in the community knows of a close relative or other who has experienced my condition?
Thank you for your help.

Do any of you have other ideas how I could help myself with this problem?

Good evening Lone herbal witch, I can't confirm the use of DMSO for your case, as I only use it to complete the effect of arnica on sprains and small traumas, but you can have a look at a bromelain/curcumin complex which may be of some help.

Bromelain is a group of enzymes extracted from the stem of the pineapple plant.
It has powerful properties that can be used to treat various disorders and diseases. Indeed, it is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-edema and anticoagulant activity. It also stimulates the immune system. What are the benefits and dangers of bromelain? What are its indications?
Edema
Bromelain is a valuable substance for helping to reduce edemas, especially inflammatory ones. It acts on all lymphatic or articular swellings. It also promotes the resorption of bruises and haematomas.

In this respect, it has been used successfully after surgical interventions. Indeed, it reduces swelling, inflammation, bruising and pain. It therefore accelerates healing. These results have been observed in various studies: recovery after episiotomy, dental or eye surgery or plastic surgery.
In French: doctonat.com/bromelaine/

Good evening Lone herbal witch, I can't confirm the use of DMSO for your case, as I only use it to complete the effect of arnica on sprains and small traumas, but you can have a look at a bromelain/curcumin complex which may be of some help.

In French: doctonat.com/bromelaine/
Thank you Zak.
It seems the enzymes are sold in pill or powder format. I'll investigate my health food store soon. Or order from Amazon if too expensive otherwise.

The only thing i can do for now is control my diet: somewhat ketogenic, no bread (anything done with flour basically, pasta, pizza, etc) no processed food, no sauces (only those I make myself), fruits and veggies, meats, lots of salads, etc. , milk only in coffee or tea. Potatoes are eaten on a sometimes basis in small quantities. But I adore cheese and that is something i have difficulty removing from my diet. I also eat basmati rice (which does not seem to harm me as much as the sticky kind or others), tried buckwheat on a sometimes basis, no alcohol (except white wine when we go out), and no salt! Salt in food is wrecking havoc with my edema to the point that it hurts so bad ( it feels like three sun burns all at once and the swelling keeps going up.) It takes several days to bring it down after an attack from food!

I had dreadful edema back in 2008 and it got worse after I had surgery that year. I could not be on my feet for ten minutes before they started ballooning. And they never seemed to go down completely even after a full night in bed.

That's when I mobilized to really get a grip on things.

The first thing I did was get a FAR IR sauna blanket. That REALLY brought the swelling down. In fact, it really hasn't returned after the first month of using it. I only use it occasionally now, or in a series of sessions if needed.

I was doing detox stuff at the same time.

I was not willing to give up salt and I never did.

But I did get tested for food sensitivities and do my best to exclude those foods from my diet and to eat those foods that are least reactive to my system as often as possible.

The worst offenders for almost everyone seem to be eggs, any kind of dairy product, grains, and nuts. But it can be pretty specific for each person. So it is best to get tested. BUT, in general, it is very helpful to completely excise all eggs and dairy and grains and nuts from your diet for at least a period of a month or so to evaluate the effect.

And when I say "ALL", I mean ALL. Especially dairy and eggs.

There is an exception for grains: white rice. I haven't seen any test results that exclude white rice. Whole rice or brown rice is bad, though.

Lectins in beans are pretty bad, so I avoid them mostly. Basically, seeds of about any kind are bad. But again, that can be individually different.

So, get a sauna blanket and start cooking yourself, eliminate every single drop of dairy from your life, including all cheeses, butter, etc. Eliminate eggs, grains and nuts.

That leaves you pretty much with meat, steamed veggies and white rice. Avoid stimulants like the plague, i.e. coffee and tea. Drink rooibos if you need a hot drink in the morning. Use erythritol for a sweetener. No honey or sugars of any kind. And no "little bit of milk". A little bit of dairy is just as poisonous as a lot.

Get tested for food sensitivities.

I think if you do this, you'll be right as rain in no time.

I had dreadful edema back in 2008 and it got worse after I had surgery that year. I could not be on my feet for ten minutes before they started ballooning. And they never seemed to go down completely even after a full night in bed.

That's when I mobilized to really get a grip on things.

The first thing I did was get a FAR IR sauna blanket. That REALLY brought the swelling down. In fact, it really hasn't returned after the first month of using it. I only use it occasionally now, or in a series of sessions if needed.

I was doing detox stuff at the same time.

I was not willing to give up salt and I never did.

But I did get tested for food sensitivities and do my best to exclude those foods from my diet and to eat those foods that are least reactive to my system as often as possible.

The worst offenders for almost everyone seem to be eggs, any kind of dairy product, grains, and nuts. But it can be pretty specific for each person. So it is best to get tested. BUT, in general, it is very helpful to completely excise all eggs and dairy and grains and nuts from your diet for at least a period of a month or so to evaluate the effect.

And when I say "ALL", I mean ALL. Especially dairy and eggs.

There is an exception for grains: white rice. I haven't seen any test results that exclude white rice. Whole rice or brown rice is bad, though.

Lectins in beans are pretty bad, so I avoid them mostly. Basically, seeds of about any kind are bad. But again, that can be individually different.

So, get a sauna blanket and start cooking yourself, eliminate every single drop of dairy from your life, including all cheeses, butter, etc. Eliminate eggs, grains and nuts.

That leaves you pretty much with meat, steamed veggies and white rice. Avoid stimulants like the plague, i.e. coffee and tea. Drink rooibos if you need a hot drink in the morning. Use erythritol for a sweetener. No honey or sugars of any kind. And no "little bit of milk". A little bit of dairy is just as poisonous as a lot.

Get tested for food sensitivities.

I think if you do this, you'll be right as rain in no time.
Thank you Laura for the advice. As a matter of fact, I have ordered an Infra Red pad for my back. That is another area of my body that needs looking after. I've had inflammation in there since my child bearing years. So DSMO for that is being tested. We will see if that helps.
I intended the Infrared for my back but it can be used for my arm as well. Now your advice is great but i'll have a hard time with cheese and eggs : two of my favorites. But i guess if i must be better, i'll have to do the work, right? Thank you community for your advice.

Back
Top Bottom