Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Hi
I wanted to share this video posted on december 3rd (only available in french) : Christophe Cros Houplon predicted the attempt that took place in Strasbourg and his analyse of the situation seems to be quite realistic (in my point of view).
his analysis caught my attention and I wanted to submit this view of things :

Sorry I should have explained his point of view : Christophe Cros Houplon says that the Yellow vests movement is totally manipulated and was a part of the program of the NWO. The main goal of Macron is to destroy France and to sign out the Marrakech treaty (that is done now) and then Macron would go to the head of the europeean union (Junker is at the moment) and would finish his job (chaos).

And this couple hits hard and speaks clearly around their book "La violence des riches - Chronique d'une immense casse sociale" (Editions Zones - La Découverte 2013).

"Tax evasion is a weapon to enslave the people"

Excellent !!!! Hits at the heart of the matter. The rich finance politicians to pass Laws which ONLY favor them.

Listen to this and you will hear how it is done in the US,
Deception

Yellow Vest protests now in Israel:
2018-12-14 - Israeli ‘Yellow Vest’ protesters take to streets to demonstrate against high living costs
Israeli 'Yellow Vest' protesters take to streets to demonstrate against high living costs

Lawmakers from an opposition party on Friday joined hundreds of Israeli protesters rallying against high living costs in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and in West Bank.

The secular centrist Yesh Atid party said in a press release that an estimated 600 people in Tel Aviv took part in the “yellow vests” protest, named so after a French grassroots movement.

“The society cannot ignore a wave of rising prices of everything – from electricity to food. It is the fault of the prime minister and the finance minister. We will fight against rising costs with all we’ve got,” the party said.

The demonstration in Tel Aviv led police to block briefly several streets. The protest action turned violent at one point, causing opposition lawmakers to retreat so as not to be associated with unrest, according to their statement.

The “yellow vests” protests started in France after anger at fuel price hikes brought luminescent jacket-wearing motorists on to the streets. Over the past four weeks, it morphed into a wider protest movement and was copied by people in other countries.

2018-12-14 - Israel: Arrests made as yellow-vested protesters condemn high living costs
Israel: Arrests made as yellow-vested protesters condemn high living costs

Hundreds of Tel Aviv residents donned the now-symbolic yellow vest and blocked downtown streets as they protested against higher living costs, Friday. Residents are facing increases in the cost of water, taxes, electricity and food among other commodities.

Police monitored the protesters and detained several of them. The arrests were made over alleged public order violations and the alleged assault of police officers, according to local media reports.

Dec. 14, 2018 - France needs calm, order and return to normal after protests: Macron (He acts like a Drama Queen on Steroids?)
France needs calm, order and return to normal after protests: Macron | Reuters

r
French President Emmanuel Macron attends a news conference after a European Union leaders summit in Brussels, Belgium December 14, 2018. REUTERS/Piroschka Van De Wouw

President Emmanuel Macron called for a return to calm in France after nearly a month of protests by the ‘yellow vest’ movement against his government’s policies which have hit growth and caused widespread disruption.
“France needs calm, order and a return to normal,” Macron said, speaking a news conference after a meeting of European Union leaders in Brussels.

The ‘yellow vest’ movement started on Nov. 17 with protests at junctions and roundabouts against fuel tax increases, but quickly became a wider mobilisation against Macron’s economic policies. Three successive weekends of protests in Paris have lead to vandalism and violent clashes with security forces.

December 15, 2018 - Thousands of French 'yellow vests' protest for Fifth Saturday
Thousands of French 'yellow vests' protest for fifth Saturday | Reuters

Thousands of protesters took to the streets of French cities on Saturday in the fifth weekend of nationwide demonstrations against Emmanuel Macron’s government, despite calls to hold off after a gun attack in Strasbourg earlier this week.

In Paris, police were out in force to contain outbursts of violence. But the demonstrations were noticeably smaller than in previous weeks, possibly a response to the Strasbourg attack or to the cold, rainy weather.

Police fired water cannon and teargas in the afternoon to disperse groups of protesters in sporadic, brief clashes with riot police on the Champs-Elysees and adjacent streets.

A handful of topless feminist activists braved chilly temperatures to face off with security forces, a few meters away from the Elysee Palace, the president’s residence.

French media also broadcast footage of clashes between police and protesters in Nantes, western France, and further south in Bordeaux.

The ‘yellow vest’ movement started in mid-November with protests at junctions and roundabouts against fuel tax increases, but quickly became a wider mobilisation against Macron’s economic policies.

Successive weekends of protests in Paris have lead to vandalism and violent clashes with security forces. Despite the protests, several major stores, such as the Galeries Lafayette, opened to lure in Christmas shoppers.

The Interior Minister said around 69,000 police were active on Saturday with a reinforced presence in the cities of Toulouse, Bordeaux and Saint-Etienne.

According to official figures, 33,500 protesters had been counted in France by 1300 GMT compared to 77,000 at the same time on Dec. 8.

In Paris, more than 2,000 protestors marched in splintered groups in several neighborhoods, and at least 148 were arrested by mid-afternoon, according to a Paris police official.

On Friday, President Macron called for a return to calm in France after nearly a month of protests by the so-called ‘yellow vest’ movement against his government’s policies. The demonstrations have hit growth and caused widespread disruption.

Slideshow (5 Images)
In disaster's wake, how do you get from stop to go? | Reuters

That would have been so efficient to stop the movement !
I think that would only stop it short-term and make things worse long-term because the issues taken up by the gilets moment runs too deep and is representative of ALL the people, the government knows this.
Would the lone-nut gunman be from within the Right or Left? I don't think enough French people would buy it, something about it would stink too much, and damning information will inevitably leak with Right and Left working together for the first time since WWII. Its far too risky, and reaction too unpredictable. Events following on thereafter could quickly spiral out uncontrollably in any number of ways and the government would have to react accordingly and go at it all in, a course of action that could quickly result in resorting to invoke marshal law or some other extreme measure. They don't know how the rest of the nation would react to that and alienate the fence-sitters. Its too much too soon, the situation is far too precarious already. No, its much better to remind everyone of the continued threat 'out there'. Everyone needs to be brought back round, and a threat of external origin to remind the nation of the real enemy 'out there', not 'in here' fighting among ourselves... And, in doing so, hopefully expose to the rest of the nation how irresponsible those kicking off in their yellow jackets are behaving when we have yet to pacify that very real 'foreign' enemy in our midst... How about our favorite foe we seem to have forgotten about in all the excitement?... You know, the REAL bad guys... The Jihadist terrorists 'over there'... remember?

Translated from French by Microsoft
The Christmas market in Toulouse wrapped in tear gas. #GiletsJaunes

Same smoke of tear gas at Joan of Arc, in the center of Toulouse. #GiletsJaunes

First tear fire at #Toulouse #giletsjaunes

🎙 #ISF: We will not repair France by opposing the rich to the poor. The best way to distribute purchasing power in France is to revive growth and revive employment. #Les4V@France2tv" ⁩

Comments' provides some interesting Q&A's

Sorry I should have explained his point of view : Christophe Cros Houplon says that the Yellow vests movement is totally manipulated and was a part of the program of the NWO. The main goal of Macron is to destroy France and to sign out the Marrakech treaty (that is done now) and then Macron would go to the head of the europeean union (Junker is at the moment) and would finish his job (chaos).

We talked about his previous video earlier in this thread. I only listened to half of the video you posted, but FWIW, still think the same: this guy assumes a lot, and goes overboard with his predictions. I haven't heard him predict the Strasbourg shooting, but rather, an sniper attack on the 6th of December, in Paris around the Arc du Triomphe, at a specific time, with hundreds of deaths, which didn't happen. As for the rest, it remains to be seen, but I think he's TOO much into conspiracy theory, NWO orchestrated by a handful of men, etc. He even brings up chemtrails into the mix! ... We look totally normal in comparison. :lol:

Suddenly I feel very sad for the Gilets jaunes. I don't know from where this sadness comes, maybe is compassion, love, I don't know. This women and men there, and me sitting in front of my computer. Also I feel as some solitude or loneliness at the Gilets jaunes. It is complicated to explain.

Last edited by a moderator:
About Christophe Cros Houplon, the least we can say is that he thinks we're true morons. He’s a kind of multi-function blender who is afraid of nothing. If his predictions are up to his analyses, I believe that Mrs Irma still has a bright future ahead of her.

Faced with a narcissistic pervert, the norm in general is to feel totally denied. Considering what's left when we've finished watching one of his videos, I'd say that this gentleman is an expert in the discipline.

The number of perverts who suddenly start to flourish on the media or on the net is impressive. Yesterday, they were pure unknowns and in a snap of a finger, they are there and immediately with a great notoriety. It is no longer a revolution of colour, it is the springtime of the psychopaths, like "night of the living dead": they come out of everywhere !

#GiletsJaunes: What to expect? We'll talk about it tonight in #cdanslair: Téléspectateurs - C dans l'air du 15 décembre - Gilets jaunes : l'essoufflement ? @AxeldeTarle and his guests are giving you an appointment at 17.45 on @France5tv. 🗨️ Ask us your questions now! #Politique #Macron #Manifestations

Dated but reviewing some the comments, (above), reminds me (in a very small way), of the Vichy against the Resistance, or visa versa!
Or, the haves and have nots.

Last edited:
We talked about his previous video earlier in this thread. I only listened to half of the video you posted, but FWIW, still think the same: this guy assumes a lot, and goes overboard with his predictions. I haven't heard him predict the Strasbourg shooting, but rather, an sniper attack on the 6th of December, in Paris around the Arc du Triomphe, at a specific time, with hundreds of deaths, which didn't happen. As for the rest, it remains to be seen, but I think he's TOO much into conspiracy theory, NWO orchestrated by a handful of men, etc. He even brings up chemtrails into the mix! ... We look totally normal in comparison. :lol:

That's what I feared: I did not know if you had already mentioned it, I have lot of late, sorry for that.

A touching picture: after seeing his latest rates of approval, Macron finds comfort in a young man's (preferrably black, muscled and shirtless) arms. :wow::rolleyes:

"When everything seems sad, lost, gloomy, you have to 'think Spring'… To think 'Spring", my friends, means to reconcile ambition and reality" - Emmanuel Macron.

Yeah, that's what the French have to deal with…

c38cbd61c8242455f6e544eb1a9fcbce560a7bc900c20bd5d1344d9b9e6aa43c-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom