Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

I bounce on your information Maat because it seems that these cases are also linked to Remy Daillet, many arrests took place yesterday on people of influence in the "conspiracy" world

Seven people aged 36 to 62 were arrested in a case related to the conspiracy Rémy Daillet, figure of the ultra-right, learned Wednesday, March 23 franceinfo from the prosecutor's office in Paris. These five men and two women were arrested in the context of a judicial investigation for "criminal terrorist association". They are in custody since Tuesday morning at the Directorate General of Internal Security (DGSI).

According to information from a source close to the case, a former police officer and a lawyer from the Paris bar are among those placed in custody.

Rémy Daillet is a figure of the conspiracy circles and the ultra-right. He was indicted in June 2021 in Nancy and incarcerated in the case of the kidnapping of the little Mia in the Vosges last April, which he is suspected of having organized.

Since the end of October 2021, Rémy Daillet is under a second indictment, this time for "criminal terrorist association". He is suspected of being the inspiration for a group that planned to overthrow institutions through a series of violent actions against the Ministry of Health, community places, Masonic lodges, vaccination centers or 5G antennas. In this case, 14 people have already been indicted.

about the arrest of madame Arouja and the death of madame Feirrera i think it seems marauder or rafler team have been activated in france. Are there any other members of the grand jury in other states have been treated the same?
And must the "resisters" have to become more discreet, if not too late?
How many "normies" in our neibhorhood will become some kind of compatible militiamen?
I'm intrigued by my daughter's classmates who draw nazi cross and salute all the day without being questionned by the teachers.

Here is a communiqué by Me Araujo. Well, it's interesting...

Several media outlets have reported on my detention on March 22, 2022 at the DGSI premises, which ended on March 24, 2022.

Indeed, on March 22, 2022 at 6:40 am, twelve people, including hooded police officers of the special forces, entered our property with six cars, then they violently drummed on our door.

We of course opened the door, but we noticed that all the equipment was already on the ground, ready to force our door.

This team, composed of law enforcement officers, notably from the General Directorate of Internal Security (D.G.S.I.), the representative of the President of the Paris Bar, the Clerk of the Court and two investigating judges, then entered our home without a second thought and began a search in every room, including our children's bedroom, the car and the garden.

They went so far as to go through our family photographs, our bank statements, the accounts of several years, all the files one by one, looked in our books etc. They seized all the computer equipment and the documents we had. They seized all the computer and telephone equipment that we use for our professional activity.

All this took place in front of our young children, which is not without consequences.

I was then transported to the premises of the D.G.S.I. in Levallois Perret (92), after having discovered that I was suspected of complicity in terrorism.

There, I was detained for 60 hours in inhuman conditions. I prefer not to give the details in order to preserve my dignity.

I wish to share my observations with you today.

When I left police custody, I was not prosecuted, I was not indicted, nor even placed under the status of "assisted witness".

I am therefore not a party to the case.

All that links me to the case is the fact that I am one of the lawyers of one of the accused.

Wasn't it simpler to summon me rather than take me in front of my children and keep me in custody in deplorable conditions, knowing that, in the end, it was only a matter of obtaining information, since I was not accused of anything?

What about the presumption of innocence?

It should be noted that there are about 800,000 police custody per year in France, which despite their infamous character, have unfortunately become commonplace.

One of the reasons put forward to explain the increase in police custody in recent years is that the number of police custody is one of the performance indicators of a police station, thus pushing its officials to be zealous in this matter. This "performance" is correlated with the attribution to police officers of an "exceptional results bonus" (PRE) introduced in 2004 by Nicolas Sarkozy, then Minister of the Interior.

There has also been a significant increase in the number of such cases against lawyers and journalists in recent years. In the absence of serious or sufficient evidence, the State tends to intimidate these two professions, which are one of the foundations of any democracy.

It is the same for certain doctors, who are subjected to the same methods of intimidation when they try to alert about the harmful consequences of the management measures of the sanitary "crisis" or the injections of experimental gene therapies.

They are prosecuted before the Medical Association and before the courts, which are forced to acquit them for lack of a serious grievance.

Then, I cannot help but have a thought for the yellow vests who were the first to suffer the violence of the power in place.

As far as I am concerned, I have been very active, for years, in several dossiers relating to fundamental rights, freedom of expression and the health "crisis".

I wrote a report entitled "Dictatorship 2020, State terrorism, attack on the fundamental interests of the Nation and crime against humanity", which was published in November 2020 by the Genocide Observatory.

I am currently representing several associations and individuals who have filed complaints based on arguments contained in this report.

I am also a member of a collective of international lawyers and jurists who work to fight with the instruments of law against the liberticidal measures that have been taken in the management of the so-called "health" crisis, concomitantly in different countries of the world.

I will not say more about the case that obviously served as a pretext for my detention. First, because an investigation is underway. Secondly, because I do not have access to the file, insofar as I am neither "under investigation" in this case, nor placed under the status of "assisted witness", as I have indicated. Finally, because of the confidentiality of the lawyer-client relationship, I am subject to professional secrecy.

Concerning the interrogation, which I underwent for about ten hours, I will limit myself to mentioning some of the questions that were asked to me:

a. Are you a patriot?
b. What is the term "conspiracy"?
c. What do you think of the Muslim religion?
d. What do you think of the Jewish religion?
e. What do you think about 5G antennas?
f. What do you think about pedophilia?
g. What do you think about Freemasonry?
h. Do you think that ministers are connected to pedophile networks?
i. What do you think of Emmanuel Macron?
j. What measures lead you to say that these are crimes against humanity?
k. What is the new world order?

Everyone is free to make up their own mind.

The investigator asked me to explain the main lines of my "ideology". To which I replied that it was not an ideology, but a matter of proven and justified facts that I have been meticulously cataloguing for two years.

All the hearings of the International Court of Public Opinion/Grand Jury in particular, have allowed me to hear the testimonies of some of the world's greatest experts in scientific and medical matters, in psychopathology and psychology, in history, economics, geostrategy, as well as the testimonies of victims of the present and the past.

I have personally collected testimonies from victims' parents, caregivers and French firemen in order to present them to the Grand Jury.

It is about expertise, professionals, witnesses, victims. It is not about ideology.

The only goal here is to find the truth.

I conclude that this interrogation will have, at least, allowed me to bring to the attention of the investigators the main arguments of the complaints filed during this "health crisis" on behalf of my clients.

Here is the list:

Some media reported a "terrorist file" and, my name being quoted as "lawyer representing various figures of the conspiracy circles" or of "extremist groups", the defamatory character of this amalgam will not have escaped anyone.

I will not leave it at that because it is pure defamation and intention to harm but I will ask for a right of reply.

The attempt to amalgamate a lawyer and one of his clients is nothing new. Some seem to escape it more than others. The current Minister of Justice is aware of this, having defended many criminals, this time proven, during his career.

Others, who take the risk to confront the State and to oppose the financial interests of big international groups (pharmaceutical, financial and media...), are likely to be placed in police custody without justification.

This will not prevent me from continuing my fight for the defense of human rights and fundamental freedoms.

During this event, I was lucky enough to be assisted by my colleagues Me Maud MARIAN, Me Serge LEWISCH and Me Philippe AUTRIVE, lawyers at the Paris Bar, throughout my police custody and I thank them for their friendship.

Since the beginning, the Paris Bar has been vigilant in guaranteeing professional secrecy, which covers my activities.
In this respect, Mr. Vincent NIORÉ, Vice-Barrister of the Paris Bar, is vigilant in protecting the principles of the profession. We trust him since our colleague has dedicated his career to the defense of lawyers.

I thank some of the investigators of the D.G.S.I., who had, in spite of everything, gestures of humanity towards me.

I would also like to thank the colleagues and lawyers who supported me in the shadows, in particular those of our national, European and international groups, who were on maximum alert!

Finally, I would like to thank the thousands of people who have sent me messages of affection and support as well as all those who have made videos to denounce this injustice.

This solidarity, this cohesion and this heart are a great strength, it's all they don't have and it's what can never be taken away.

Virginie de Araujo-Recchia
March 30, 2022

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The Yellow Vests announced a demonstration on September 10th.

"September 10 is the return of the Yellow Vests. We will seek abundance."
Today is September 10 and the Yellow Vests kept their promise. Demonstrations in several towns/cities. After watching dozen of reports of demonstrators being abused by Macron's police I found this video where the police is forced to retreat uplifting:

Yesterday, there were also big protests in France.

Internal strife haunts France!

The Lanvallay Super U (22) closed "for reasons of insecurity" https://fdesouche.com/2022/10/16/le-

Service station in Pierrelaye (95): an elderly person loses consciousness after his violent attack by three individuals, he would have a major wound in the head https://fdesouche.com/2022/10/16/sta
Line-2
Apocalypse and annihilation approaching... The rotten fruits proudly sown forty years ago are about to be harvested. Good luck and good luck to all, it may well shake.

Lille: Anthony, a VTC driver, assaulted by customers known to the police

I'm still in Paris for a few days, my last visit was two years ago, and although I grew up and studied in Paris, I see that the level of aggressiveness, egotism, vandalism and "je m'enfoutisme", no more respect for things and for each other, have reached new heights, the animal jungle is a pale comparison to this dehumanised jungle

Matthew 24:38 " In the days before the flood, people ate and drank, married and gave in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark."

Except that now they literally eat each other like crazy.
The skin of the moult is frightening, I don't want to see the monster that came out of it in this capital multiply again and again.

I'm just worried about my mother, who doesn't want to leave her Parisian tower.
And yet this woman carried my older sister, my two younger sisters, and myself to safety out of the madness of communism, while my father had already left with my older brothers, thinking that we would not be harmed.
We were put in prison, we spent a year in a refugee camp, we lost everything, even our family name.
But we held on, because she was there, with her strength and motherhood.
I am so sad that none of my family members see the similarity, despite the signs.
Tomorrow will be another day, and one day will be too late.

I'm still in Paris for a few days, my last visit was two years ago, and although I grew up and studied in Paris, I see that the level of aggressiveness, egotism, vandalism and "je m'enfoutisme", no more respect for things and for each other, have reached new heights, the animal jungle is a pale comparison to this dehumanised jungle

Except that now they literally eat each other like crazy.
The skin of the moult is frightening, I don't want to see the monster that came out of it in this capital multiply again and again.

I'm just worried about my mother, who doesn't want to leave her Parisian tower.
And yet this woman carried my older sister, my two younger sisters, and myself to safety out of the madness of communism, while my father had already left with my older brothers, thinking that we would not be harmed.
We were put in prison, we spent a year in a refugee camp, we lost everything, even our family name.
But we held on, because she was there, with her strength and motherhood.
I am so sad that none of my family members see the similarity, despite the signs.
Tomorrow will be another day, and one day will be too late.
Hi Zak, your message touches me and I share my prayer with you and your family naturally.

I had noticed the degradation of the city by accompanying my daughter some years ago in Clermont, where I had not been since
I had not been to Clermont for some time and thought to myself: wow, what has happened in just ten years.

What marks me most is the material degradation more than the behavior-frequency of the people.

So I think two things: maybe our look has evolved in addition to the objectivity of the situation,
maybe the life of humans here will be renewed in different creative forms, because people remain conscious entities, whatever their inner development and they are full of all the potential to develop in their own way.

I put a link on a modern song very rich musically, almost too much but I like it.

My mother is triple vaxx;
since the war started almost three years ago, my attention and love for her is growing and I am more present for her.
Our moms, pff. what a tragedy we are living, our moms gave us life, oh mom, our love will conquer death. What immensity of soul a mom to raise her child, service to others here at its highest point, the Divine nature is clearly revealed here, in our 3d human context.

The love of a son, what I feel just now for my mother is .... not judge her, discern her uniqueness, welcome her as she lives. To discreetly witness all this, my faith and my unconditional presence for her.
I listen.

Who knows if your mother will not have crucial experiences in her tower for her evolution and for the continuation of the adventure.

I write these words to you hoping that it will give you a little confidence and testify that we are together.

ps: do you have the possibility to propose to your family an emergency exit to the country, to organize it now and to activate it in case of sudden collapse?

Knowing this can reassure the part of their personality that knows but remains in the background and it would surely reassure you too.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) pas top la trad, robots

Thank you very much wilfried for your post and the song.

ps: do you have the possibility to propose to your family an emergency exit to the country, to organize it now and to activate it in case of sudden collapse?

At this point I can't do anything more for my sisters and brothers, they have chosen their paths, and so be it.

I have been trying for 3 years to get my mother to come to Galicia to live with me, and nothing has happened, maybe she will eventually change her mind, free to her.
I took advantage of this window where I could travel without sanitary constraints to come and see her and celebrate a bit together and see the rest of the family, my nieces and nephews, I was even lucky enough to have my brother from Bordeaux come up, and I took advantage of it to have a family reunion, the last time the whole family was together was for the funeral of one of my older brothers, and a year later for that of my father.
And it also allowed me to stock up on provisions, gas bottles and other small things in survival mode.
After all she is a survivor.

Friday while driving within the 65000 area of France I also experienced some very bizarre and very aggressive driving patterns while going about my day.

Perhaps everyone was being stimulated temporarily by exterior forces.

I don't know what was going on or what possessed this activity. But It really had me on my toes and was careful not to aggravate the situation by breaking bad as a response. It was a white-knuckle afternoon sure.

Back
Top Bottom