Dr Karla Turner lecture

Nienna Eluch said:
anart said:
http://karlaturner.org

If anyone hasn't checked out Karla Turner's information and videos, it's very interesting material. As Herr Eisenheim pointed out, Karla lost her life to a 'fast acting cancer' because she just kept researching and talking and telling people that aliens aren't 'our space brothers', and we ARE their cattle.

It seems that this site is now up for purchase. :huh:

interesting.
just a coincidence that this happens just now after we rediscovered her work and an article was published on SOTT ?
( http://www.sott.net/articles/show/227534-Karla-Turner-UFO-MIlitary-Abductions-1994-Lecture )

Unfortunately the URL goes to a Go Daddy web page offering this domain for sale. Appears to be no work from Dr. Karla. :(

I wonder where all her video lectures went? Will search on Youtube.

Pashalis said:
Mr. Scott said:
Somebody renewed/bought the domain until March 25, 2013.

who ?

What do you need this information for? :huh: Or what are you going to do with the info?

And if you really need to know, though I can't see what it could change at the moment, why aren't you trying to find it out yourself?

Possibility of Being said:
Pashalis said:
Mr. Scott said:

who ?

What do you need this information for? :huh: Or what are you going to do with the info?

I'm just interested because I want to get an Idea what will happen with all that material on that site.
anything wrong about that question ?

And if you really need to know, though I can't see what it could change at the moment, why aren't you trying to find it out yourself?

because I don't know how to do it

Mr. Scott said:

If it was the original owner, you'd think they'd have restored the site. Perhaps they're having technical issues? It's certainly odd timing, considering the attention we've given her work very recently. I do think that she was killed because of what she was saying and, after listening/watching all the interviews on her site, I think it's because she was zeroing in on the military/FEMA connection to the abductions and the fact that a segment of the US government is working actively with the "aliens". So, we run one of her lectures on SoTT and her site is gone? Could be coincidence... :huh:

Pashalis said:
I'm just interested because I want to get an Idea what will happen with all that material on that site.
anything wrong about that question ?

Is it THAT important? Wait and see, and you'll know whether the site is back or not. Curiosity is good, but you can use it for your benefit or you can keep on following every and any thought which crosses your mind.

Have you already read all Laura's books and articles, and the enormous amount of material available here on the forum? As I noticed, you like jumping from one thing to another and you spend a lot of time on posting, but rarely, if ever, you posted about yourself, what you've learn, or what you have trouble to understand. Perhaps a change of focus would be the right thing to do? If you are here to learn, that is.

Pashalis said:

First thing to do: Ask Google. The search engine is your friend. Type in whatever question you have and go from there. You can bet that whatever question you have has already been asked and probably answered somewhere on the net. Do you not have a curious nature? For me at least, it's more rewarding when I search and find an answer to something instead of just having it told to me by someone else. But perhaps you prefer the shortcut...

anart said:
Could be coincidence... :huh:
At first I thought its slightly presumptuous to think that this site would be gone just because we gave it attention, but then again it seems to be recurring theme lately - domains expiring and being for sale.
If anything life has thought me that recurring patterns should never be ignored.
Well, time will tell.

Heimdallr said:
Pashalis said:

Do you not have a curious nature? For me at least, it's more rewarding when I search and find an answer to something instead of just having it told to me by someone else. But perhaps you prefer the shortcut...

of course I have a curious nature.(your thoughts hurt me)
you suggest that thought because I asked that one question ?
maybe a other possibility is that I simply have other stuff to do right now ?!

Possibility of Being said:
As I noticed, you like jumping from one thing to another and you spend a lot of time on posting, but rarely, if ever, you posted about yourself, what you've learn, or what you have trouble to understand. Perhaps a change of focus would be the right thing to do? If you are here to learn, that is.
This is an important point Possibility of Being has brought up. If you choose to take this opportunity (and that is really what this is), it could do you a world of good. :)

Strange. The website was available last week. Her video presentations are still accessible from Youtube and Google video though.

Elly Kay said:
Strange. The website was available last week. Her video presentations are still accessible from Youtube and Google video though.

It was available last night - I happened to be listening to one of the audio lectures. It's true her videos are still available, so that's helpful.

Pashalis said:
maybe a other possibility is that I simply have other stuff to do right now ?!

Well, unfortunately, this means that you consider your time to be more valuable than other people's time. Since you have 'other stuff to do', you think you can just ask others to give information to you, taking their time and effort to do so. Do you think that is externally considerate?

Back
Top Bottom