Drunvalo Melchizedek PsyOps

Heimdallr said:
Also, your use of profit is not correct:

profit: to derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"

prophet:
* an authoritative person who divines the future
* someone who speaks by divine inspiration; someone who is an interpreter of the will of God

You may wish to edit this important distinction.

Actually, it's more accurate, as it relates to Drunvalo ;D

anart said:
Heimdallr said:
Also, your use of profit is not correct:

profit: to derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"

prophet:
* an authoritative person who divines the future
* someone who speaks by divine inspiration; someone who is an interpreter of the will of God

You may wish to edit this important distinction.

Actually, it's more accurate, as it relates to Drunvalo ;D

Hummm, could it be a "Freudian slip" It is funny that I used the wrong spelling of this word. I do think maybe I will leaf it as is. :D
Thanks for pointing it out.

Bluestar said:
Hummm, could it be a "Freudian slip" It is funny that I used the wrong spelling of this word. I do think maybe I will leaf it as is. :D
Thanks for pointing it out.
Sometimes miss spelling can be quite hillaryous! :P

I had an urge to see what Drunvalo was up to today, the feeling that he had done something of importance that needed to be observed. My only previous exposure to this guy and FOL are some acquaintances who swallow it hook line and sinker. They tried to push some of the FOL books and videos on me last year (they've attended multiple Bob Frissel workshops and the whole kitnkaboodle), I briefly skimmed through the books and decided rather quickly I was not interested. Reminded me of a modern day version of the Urantia book in some ways, which I've also never really been able to bring myself to read as it also seems filled with nonsense of the more dangerous and powerful variety. I watched and listened to the video (can't remember the title) and it was just gibberish and stringed together nonsense for the most part, if memory serves. It did sound really pretty, and the trance inducing visuals, and hypnotic soundtrack, left this fake "good" feeling inside. But what was being spoken over all of it was so dangerously filled with half-truths and total nonsense, I walked out of the room and refused to return. I later tried to begin to explain why it did not resonate in any way with me, but I'm not sure how receptive they were to my replies. I had also read this thread some time ago, and that pretty much sums up what I know. I also got subscribed to some e-mail list like 10 years ago from a gifted psychic I knew well at the time, but it always ended up in my spam folder with the other 50 daily junk mails, and I've rarely read the newsletters, though occasionally there would be something interesting, following the links never really proved fruitful or informative. I never did unsubscribe though, which makes this a little more interesting.

So it was odd that I would have a "feeling" to see what he was up to today. His website showed nothing, so I checked facebook (my new found partial obsession lol).

Sure enough, just 4 hours earlier (and his wall/page is mostly empty), he released a link to his latest 84 minute video, "THE BIRTH OF A NEW HUMANITY" (caps are his). I remembered vaguely, in that spam folder portion of my mind, that he has been sending junk mail heavily promoting the upcoming release of the video all year. A quick search of his website showed me what I remembered reading:

www.drunvalo.net said:
The next announcement I have to make started a year ago when I dreamed of giving live broadcasts from right here in Sedona over the internet to the world. We experimented with this last year with the live broadcast from Hungary with THE MAYA OF ETERNAL TIME and the live Q&A afterwards. (You can see this on You Tube) It is so complicated to do, but at this point we are ready to give it another try. There will be another broadcast coming called THE BIRTH OF A NEW HUMANITY. We have tentatively set the date of April 22, 2010, Earth Day, which probably will be the date. We will be confirming this date within two weeks.

The broadcast is the secret information around the crystal consciousness grids that surround the Earth, their evolution out of Atlantis, their development globally by many cultures over the last 13,000 years, and the amazing science that has been discovered around the pyramids and temples worldwide that has even been presented to the United Nations.

Then there are the true stories of how one particular grid, often called THE UNITY CONSCONSCIOUSNESS GRID, and how it has finally come to birth since February 2008. The birth of this new living consciousness grid is for certain, I believe, the most important story since Atlantis, and yet hardly anyone on Earth is aware that it has happened or what it means for humanity.

One thing is clear; the outcome of this global consciousness transition is going to affect every single last person on this planet. If you know what has now become history, your heart can rest knowing that what is to follow in our lives is one of the greatest gifts that Source has given to mankind.

Well, the streaming video of this event was uploaded 2 weeks ago on May 25th, and guess who was so kind as to donate the bandwidth to host the video? Our good friends at GodlikeProductions of course.

I figured that many many people will end up watching this (already 29,000 in 2 weeks), and so wanted to add it to the CHANNEL WATCH type activities that go on here.

I've got it playing in the background, and from the start it is evident the same ole newagey lines are present, as he disclaims that everything he's about to teach us about the secret history of the world and how it relates to today is contained within your heart, and starts talking about how he justs wants to help you trigger your existing feeling and memory. Sounded more like he was interested in reactivating preprogramming or implants of a love and light nature to open everyone up to the next hour and a half of his story. "This is something you may not know" but "This is not something you are learning" "You KNOW what we talking about" "You have forgotten" "Allow changes to happen within yourself as you watch this film" or else "you will miss the secret, deeper aspect of what this is all about" and on and on.

He touches on Atlantean history and technology, moves on to energy structures, and explains that pyramids, stonehenge etc., all exist to create a brand new consciousness grid around the planet. The construction of which is essential and unquestionable, else nobody can evolve.

I've only skimmed around the rest for now, as I don't have the time/will to watch it in depth right now, but he seems convinced he is drawing on a lot of science and personal examples and tells some interesting stories about his version of ancient history, and what he thinks is going on today. Most of the first half focuses on the science, history and his interpretations. Most of the latter half seem to be random stories from his life.

Ultimately there are no calls to actions, or suggestions of what anyone can be doing and learning to actually help improve themselves. But, with such a large amount of history and ancient topics he talks about, and tries to make connections between, I thought I would post this here, in case anyone who has vastly studied such topics are interested in the latest "revelations" revealed by Melchizedek.

I personally am not well versed in the mathematics/geometry he references nor in the historical events/structures/beings mentioned, so there could be a thing or two potentially valueable to someone who is. But as a whole - I'd say watch out! and beware!

[edit - fixed quotes and formatting. Does anyone know how to preview messages in Google Chrome??]

Thanks for the tip, Jason. For me, I'll take it as a tip not to watch. So, we are totally dependent for evolution on a "consciousness grid?" Is there some hint to what humanity is or would be without it? Zombies or something? I'm serious -- this is the point that really turned me off, but perhaps I'm just not understanding.

PopHistorian said:
Thanks for the tip, Jason. For me, I'll take it as a tip not to watch. So, we are totally dependent for evolution on a "consciousness grid?" Is there some hint to what humanity is or would be without it? Zombies or something? I'm serious -- this is the point that really turned me off, but perhaps I'm just not understanding.

The 'consciousness grid' just sounds like the beaming technology used to keep the US dumb and compliant, spread planet wide, to me. osit. ;D I'm not interested in wasting time watching this guy. Its time I could spend cleaning the kitchen. :D

Jason Best said:
Sounded more like he was interested in reactivating preprogramming or implants of a love and light nature to open everyone up to the next hour and a half of his story. "This is something you may not know" but "This is not something you are learning" "You KNOW what we talking about" "You have forgotten" "Allow changes to happen within yourself as you watch this film" or else "you will miss the secret, deeper aspect of what this is all about" and on and on.

That's what it sounds like to me too. I find the "allow changes to happen within yourself" especially creepy - it's like he's getting people to give their permission to be programmed or triggered.

Hi folks :)

In my intro to self I mentioned Drunvalo in terms of:

There is one thing I'm still very much undecided on....that being the currently evolving quest of Drunvalo Melchizedek and co. I just can't seem to resonate with that, yet am intrigued and at the same time somewhat irked by it. I just hope he is one of the "good guys" :halo:

Almost a year ago I was kinda soul searching the internet (if that makes sense lol) and this guy was one of the things I found. I was following his stuff for a few months and after I moved in to my own place and also rebuilt my comp I didn't end up checking his latest activity until a couple of weeks ago. Contrast that to eTapasvi site being one of my first bookmarks :P. OK so this is why he is recently in my conscious. What I found was he's involved in this:

_http://www.crystalskullsevent.com/

_http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct11/crystal_skull_pilgrimage.html

This was basically the first thing I saw when I visited his websites. The other things were semi recent interviews with the girl called Lilou Mace...doing something called "Lilou's Juicy Living Tour" :rolleyes:

OK apart from the title of Lilou's tour a number of other things struck me as quite odd for someone he claims to be (a Melchizedek...see _http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Melchizedek&qs_version=NIV for the biblical reference). Basically he claims to be a singular entity in this Universe who is tasked with taking care of everything for us. Now, I'm a skeptical person by nature, but I'm also not going to dismiss even such wild claims out of hand. The things that didn't add up, though, were just the sheer corporate-like operation he's running. The tickets to this crystal skull event for example...US$199 or US$398 for VIP. How could a selfdescribed Christ-like figure (basically this is what being a Melchizedek means in the bible...though quite possibly this "Order of Melchizedek" may be disinformation all the way through the bible as it is quite confusing what it means in there...even contradictory it seems) discriminate for such an auspicious occasion. By the way, the VIP tickets are sold out ;D OK the second main thing that struck me was acutally in his latest videos with "Juicy Lilou's Tour"....oops I mean Lilou's Juicy Tour :cool2: This was that he was so flippant about many things....including mass global catastrophies/deaths. Now, I know that these things may well not be the focal point of what is happening, but just he was WAY too casual about it. And this really bugged me. Sure, death is a part of existence and I don't believe it's the end of the journey, but surely it is still one of, if not, the most important events of a being's "life" on this planet (my opinion of course). An event that has the potential to open doors for the soul-spirit even. These two were the main ones, but then the past experiences I'd had with watching and reading his stuff all flew back in and it just hit me as so off the mark (of truth).

OK so I write this here now because I'm just a little concerned that he's possibly not just

...nothing but sophisticated con-men who are selling snake oil (stuff that actually takes people away from the truth and encourages STS alignment) wrapped in New Age fluffy packages of saving the planet through love n’ light types of operations.

as Laura so neatly put it, but something far worse?? That is to say, that this "encouragement" may take on a far more sinister form. And (yes I know I may be looking too much in to this) that even he might be the antithesis of what he claims to be...i.e. that he is a form of anti-christ or something. I know this is "out there" lol. And I'm certainly not losing sleep over it... The response here:

Q: (L) Well, he seems to be real hung up with this Drunvalo Melchizedek guy…

A: No. No good.

Q: (L) Drunvalo is no good?

A: Yes.

from the C's is not just a casual "he is irrelevant" type comment, but an adamant he is "No. No Good" and then a further confirmation....which is ALSO all but emphasised by the lack of further details....just an adamant "No. No Good."

Anyway, it will remain to be seen what happens in California this coming 2 weeks as they prepare for a massive Tsunami FEMA drill+this crystal skull ceremony in action on 11/11/11.

Bah...why does it have to be so melodramatic :mad:

Basically he claims to be a singular entity in this Universe who is tasked with taking care of everything for us.
The con-men come in many flavors to variously satisfy the expectations many kinds of new-age believers. If he's playing this role of caretaker, then he is aiming to prey upon the very large segment who desire a savior, whether because they are lazy, burned out, programmed by other religions to expect one, or simply have not yet found, on their journeys, a more compelling philosophy, OSIT.

About 2 years ago, I went to Drunvalo's workshop in Sadona AZ.
There, Drunvalo said that when person activated Merkaba, able to take own body to 4th density anytime now days, and he think lots of his his people done already.

And in 4th density, skull shape will change, it will grow to become elongated like King Tut and Nefertiti and others in ancient Egyptians, and grow tall as over 12 feet to 18 something.
When I heard that, it didn't feel right.

Now I am thinking, perhaps he is recruiting Nephilim candidate for STS beings.

Kay Kim said:
About 2 years ago, I went to Drunvalo's workshop in Sadona AZ.
There, Drunvalo said that when person activated Merkaba, able to take own body to 4th density anytime now days, and he think lots of his his people done already.

And in 4th density, skull shape will change, it will grow to become elongated like King Tut and Nefertiti and others in ancient Egyptians, and grow tall as over 12 feet to 18 something.
When I heard that, it didn't feel right.

Now I am thinking, perhaps he is recruiting Nephilim candidate for STS beings.

He is definitely not up for something good, consciously or unconsciously. And what Laura and the C's said is worth repeating imo:

Laura said:
See:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/most.htm

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/03/abovetopsecretcom-project-serpo-psy.html

and search for "drunvalo melchizedek."

As for what the C's had to say about him, it was short and sweet:

Q: (L) ... I want to ask about the Dan Winter
web site. He uses a lot of keywords that are very
familiar to us. His whole site is devoted to pyramids,
golden ratio, geomagnetic grid, geometry, bees,
bloodlines, etc. The question is: everything that
happens, I consder that it happens for a purpose. What is
the purpose of being directed to this site? Is this all
his own nonsense, or is he channeling this?
A: Extract.
Q: (L) He extracts his stuff?
Q: (L) And we should extract from there the pertinent
information?
Q: (L) Well, he seems to be real hung up with this Drunvalo
Melchizedek guy...
A: No. No good.
Q: (L) Drunvalo is no good?

Some years ago I also got caught up in the FOL saga. I recall that in the flower of life books there was a lot about the pyramids and other ancient monuments in Egypt which Drunvalo claimed were built by a race of giants, and some of the statues found at the ancient sites were actually lifelike representations. I guess I found this fascinating and I ordered a couple of Videos. At that time Drunvalo was also very involved with Tom Bearden and "zero point energy".

All the evidence of my new age exploits are now in my library of "sacred cows that have been slain!" ;D

Kinyash said:
All the evidence of my new age exploits are now in my library of "sacred cows that have been slain!" ;D

Thanks Kinyash - I can definitely relate to this

I think sometime around 2009, i too stumbled across the FOL, Drunvalo and writings of Bob Frissell - i recall reading it then, and really felt that something was not "right" or off about the info - i still didn't dismiss it outright though. Only when i started reading more about Cointelpro through Sott, & Laura's writings i began to realise that this could be a prime candidate for Cointelpro - and when i read the C's session about it , it was a confirmation for me...

Back
Top Bottom