Drunvalo Melchizedek PsyOps

Mikey

The Living Force
I want to start a discussion about the teachings of the Flower Of Life brougt mainly by Drunvalo Melchizedek in his books 'The Ancient Teachings of the Flower Of Life' Volumes 1 and 2. I have spent about a year studying the books, the internet, and attended a 'Flower Of Life / MerKaBa Workshop' facilitated by an instructor which was trained personally by Drunvalo Melchizedek. I have even found a minimum 500 year old wood-carved Flower Of Life pattern in a town not far from here. I do not know how pure and undistorted the teachings are, so I want to find out with the help of you. My search in this forum for the keywords 'Flower of Life' and 'Drunvalo Melchizedek' yielded few posts. Are some of you familiar with the teachings? Or have some experiences? If not, I will subsequently post my personal experiences and an abstract of the teachings as I understand them.

What is the Flower Of Life?

I don't have any experience with FOL & MerKaBa. If you don't mind I would like to hear how this has benefitted yourself and others, in what way, and how it acheives it :)

See:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/most.htm

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/03/abovetopsecretcom-project-serpo-psy.html

and search for "drunvalo melchizedek."

As for what the C's had to say about him, it was short and sweet:

Q: (L) ... I want to ask about the Dan Winter
web site. He uses a lot of keywords that are very
familiar to us. His whole site is devoted to pyramids,
golden ratio, geomagnetic grid, geometry, bees,
bloodlines, etc. The question is: everything that
happens, I consder that it happens for a purpose. What is
the purpose of being directed to this site? Is this all
his own nonsense, or is he channeling this?
A: Extract.
Q: (L) He extracts his stuff?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And we should extract from there the pertinent
information?
Q: (L) Well, he seems to be real hung up with this Drunvalo
Melchizedek guy...
A: No. No good.
Q: (L) Drunvalo is no good?

Laura said:
See:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/most.htm

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/03/abovetopsecretcom-project-serpo-psy.html

and search for "drunvalo melchizedek."
I found it better to just search for "drunvalo" as I got more hits that way (on http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/most.htm I didn't get any hits from searching for the full name).

Prayers for rain said:
Drunvalo was this guy who had "forecast" a global ascension of whole humanity for december 2004... well at least that's what a new age former acquaintance of mine - who was very into the flower of life and drunvalo stuff - wrote me 2 years ago...
Well, Drunvalo did say in one of his teaching where i was present, that what was scheduled for 2012 could happen in 2003 or 2004 if there was an error of 9 years in the calendar as certain people were saying. But, if the calendar was ok, everything was for 2012.

I followed the flower of life teaching, read the 2 books and i followed the workshop Earth & sky and Living in the Heart given directly by Drunvalo.

As far as i am concern, i did the merkaba meditation for 2 years but i have not seen any results. I try to program it and no results neither.

About the "Living in the Heart" teaching, very interesting. I am still questionning about it.

Concerning the man, i must admit that i found him very special, and for his age, he does look like he is coming from another "dimension". I am still asking if he is that much naive or manipulated or if he is playing a game.

When you say "No sacred cows" it does mean that we have to reconsider everything.

Yeah but if the future is open, why is closed? In other words, why is he making such an assumption about 2012?

As the C's said:

Session 11-02-04

Q: (L) Their calendar extends to 2012... is that accurate as to the time of the realm border change?

A: Close. Still indefinite as you measure time. Lizzies hoping to rule you in 4th density. Closer to 18 years.

And, 18 years from the date of the above session would be December, 2012. But, let's not get too focused on that since there is a lot more material to cover. The next mention of The Wave was in response to another "innocent" or seemingly unrelated question.

Data, please tell us what Drunvalo's teachings suggest that you DO, and why? Thanks.

As Laura suggested, I read part of the links above and excerpted below the parts containing the search string "Drunvalo Melchizedek" for a more complete topic:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/most.htm said:
[...] 1998 - From: "wiolawa72" .luke gato had a sacred geometry conf..in denver in 98 and stan said he would sue the participants because of dan..[...] conference participants..ie michael heleus..etc....[...]well it wasnt till a little later that dan brought holt to my house.. and holt set up an assassination plot.. headed my way with drunvalo...then dan had [Maynerd] and his wife do a ritual with sekmet at bell rock in sedona. all nite and a crowley exericise in futility to the ophanim.... i didnt like that either..as they were using my timeshare.... [...] ron holt was drunvalos major -bad person- assistant.. and he is married to lyssssa royal.. yerka..was the czech.. who funded drunvalo.bought him a million $$$ house temple.whatever in prescott.. drug money king.. also funded hoagy... all that is a long story.... i got out of the assassination attempt thanx to dennis banks of aim.. police also trying to get drunvalo.. coca...etc..yes he is a snake....sedona is headquartersfor much nwo -shite-..solarcapstone.org. [...]
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/03/abovetopsecretcom-project-serpo-psy.html said:
[...] We have our own full-time agent of defamation who doesn't even have a real job - he seems to have absolutely unlimited time to devote to destroying us, our peace of mind, our reputations, our work, our lives, the lives of our children, our friends, our groups, etc. - Vincent Bridges, associated with Jay Weidner, associated with Jeff Rense, with Ray Flowers, with Drunvalo Melchizedek, funded to the tune of several million by Jirka Rysavy, Czech millionaire who many claim is just a CIA front man with has his fingers in a LOT of New Age pies. [...]
Russ said:
[...]how this has benefitted yourself and others, in what way, and how it acheives it
The key of the teachings is a special type of geometry, which is often referred to as "sacred", because it was used partially for constructing gothic cathedrals. The link then is made between this type of geometry and the MerKaBa which is caused by a star-tetrahedron which allegedly rotates around every living object. The core of this geometry is the so called Flower Of Life which is described to have extraordinary properties. For example, all five platonic solids are apparently contained in it.

Drunvalo was given a prescription for a meditation by two angels. The meditaion contains special breath techniques with visualizations of the geometries around the human body. For a continuous rotation of the MerKaBa, the meditation must/should be performed once in every 48 hours.

Now, to your quesion: In my life, I cannot percieve a benefit from the meditation, like Namase already mentioned. The knowledge and study of the geometry, however, is quite interesting to me, because it can be observed in nearly every church here in Central Europe. I was only practicing the meditation about half a year. I was not able to gain the promised effects from it, so I let it go.

My teacher, the Flower Of Life facilitator, however, feels the meditation as source of energy and love. And I respect that, because I spent a bit of time with him and concluded, that for him this experience is real. He does also other, quite extraordinary therapeutical work - for example the removal of aetherical beings with his bare "hands". With my in this respect limited perception, his work looks like magic to me...

It would be good to know, why Drunvalo Melchizedek is "no good" in detail, like the C's mentioned, because there are a lot of people out there that are into this stuff.

In late autumn of 2005 I was on a excursion with workmates in a town in Austia. We visited a historical room with a wood ceiling made in the middle gothic ages. So this would be 500 years minimum. On one pile, amidst other geometries, there was a large Flower Of Life carved in the wood. It survived fire and other violent dangers in the course of the centuries. For me personally, it was a hint that there is probably more behind this geometry stuff as I initially thought. This Flower Of Life has a congruent configuration like the ones on the cover of the two books mentioned above and the Flowers found around the world.

And this is it (taken on 2006-01-13 as I revisited the site for a better picture - Location: A town with a medieval flair called "Weitra" in the north west of the federal state "Lower Austria" in Austria, Central Europe):

[image]

So, what do you think about it?

data said:
So, what do you think about it?
Be wary of anything that claims to be a route to ascension for the "bargain price" of $200. NO system that is taught over a three day workshop is worth a damn, other than perhaps as a "red herring". That's not to say that an understanding of geometry isn't important, but there really isn't anything "sacred" about it, aside from the fact that the material universe is constructed of geometry. "god was a geometer" or something like that. WHICH god though? I was temporarily sucked in by Drunvalo's teachings, expecting a quick fix etc. And the meditations with the "merkaba" were energizing. BUT...creating the "vortex" through said teachings, IMHO, is just "inviting" things of which one has no idea whatsoever. Besides, a lot of the claims made by Drunvalo are just that, claims. Of course he has the disclaimer "don't believe me unless it resonates", or some such garbage, which invites the true believing - "how could someone with that disclaimer NOT be telling the truth???" The fact is, that the system produces NO "real", lasting results, AND, Drunvy and the "facilitators" are getting thier pockets lined in the "process".

snake-oil salesman...

data said:
It would be good to know, why Drunvalo Melchizedek is "no good" in detail, like the C's mentioned, because there are a lot of people out there that are into this stuff.
Do a google on Drunvalo and Mr. Stan Tenen, of the Meru Institute

Kris

I agree with RflctnOfU. Consider that everything is "in our heads," to use a common expression. If you want to evolve spiritually along an STO path, if you want to raise your vibrational frequency or whatever, it's going to come from you. Work to know yourself. Ra and the C's agree that the difference of third density from second is that we become conscious of ourselves, and eventually that we recognize a choice of polarity. Not surprisingly then, Ra says the first step is to examine the self. The C's and others agree, get to know yourself. Material from "outside" can give you clues, prompt you to think, etc., especially if you get to know bits of objective reality (facts such as there are self-serving people out there trying to fool us all the bloody time, even paid to do it). But the real work is inside, OSIT.

Yes, thanks for your words. I read the Ra material too. I agree with you and I think I am slowly getting it. It is all coming from me. No workaround.

Nevertheless, after studying all this "ascension systems" that may be garbage in part, I wanted to know why in detail this garbage was brought to us and what the garbage is composed of. I mean, when you step on someting that hurts, dont you want to see what exactly it was? To not make the same mistake again?

That means also: Which truth can be extracted? The process is like digging into it, seperating the truth and lies, extracting the negentropy from entropy, the order from disorder or chaos. Thereby gaining perspicacity (like Laura calls it in her book), which can be visualized like a growing shining own light that you can shine on similar dark areas or problems that are encountering you. Everyone has a different light (color), if you wish. That is why everyone can do different things, solve differnt problems.

And there comes another thing to my mind: If you heard the absolute truth, would you believe it? Wouldn't you observe for yourself? It is as long open as it is not observed. Like the quantum stuff is telling us, observation seems to be the key.

In that respect, it was good to research everything. To question everything. Even if 99% garbage. And so it is with the stories of the Flower Of Life. It exists, look at the picture above. I have seen it with my own eyes and have touched it. It is found around the world. I compare it to information in the internet and books. What is the true secret behind it? The good thing is: An answer exists!!!!

Data said:
Nevertheless, after studying all this "ascension systems" that may be garbage in part, I wanted to know why in detail this garbage was brought to us and what the garbage is composed of. I mean, when you step on someting that hurts, dont you want to see what exactly it was? To not make the same mistake again?
Hi Data.

Although i would recommend that you read the entire article, this passage in my opinion answers what you are asking:

Henry See said:
The goal of any esoteric work must be that of objectivity, first in our understanding of ourselves, and then, as our filters and programmes are dislodged, of the world. A true esoteric teaching will, therefore, not only focus on "Know Thyself", but will also provide knowledge about the reality of our reality. If one or the other of these aspects are missing from a teaching, then you can be certain that it is incomplete, and an incomplete teaching, even if through ignorance of the teacher, even if unconscious, is dangerous.

Regular readers of this site will be aware that we focus on several issues that we think are the core to developing an objective picture of what is really going on in our world. The most important of these topics are:

1. Hyperdimensional realities: Our reality is embedded in a complex system of realities where we are not the ultimate of God's creations; we are not at the top of the food chain. Our reality is controlled by denizens of higher reality, and the forces at work in that reality are not all good. These are the wellspring of energy behind the evil shepherds referred to above. Gurdjieff refers to them in the story of the Evil Magician cited by Ouspensky in In Search of the Miraculous:

"There is an Eastern tale which speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where his sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines, and so on, and above all they ran away, for they knew that the magician wanted their flesh and skins and this they did not like.

"At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to others that they were eagles, to others that they were men, and to others that they were magicians.

"And after this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to an end. They never ran away again but quietly awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins.

"This tale is a very good illustration of man's position." [p. 226]

As an aside, it is also a very good illustration of the relationship of Maharaji's students vis a vis their "Master".

2. That all six billion people on the planet are not the same; there are fundamental differences that are genetic and esoteric. But these differences have nothing to do with those cited throughout history and used to justify the domination of one group over another: colour, culture, language, wealth or social status. The real differences, the fundamental differences upon which the secret history of the world is based, have to do with conscience. Whether we like to admit it or not, there are those who have no conscience, the psychopath, man's main predator, but a predator that looks exactly like its prey, the predators that move invisibly throughout society feeding off of the weak and ignorant. In the case of psychopaths, for too long we have all lived in ignorance because this oh, so clever predator has worked very hard to make sure that we are not even aware of his existence and his wiles and ways of attack.

The second difference is between that group of humans we call organic portals and those humans who have the possibility of creating a permanent link with their real 'I', their higher selves; human beings with an esoteric organ called "conscience". Furthermore, because the psychopaths have power and have established their own vision of the world as the standard, everyone else on the planet is to some extent or another infected and serves to propagate, justify, and perpetuate the pathological system, one which we have called the Pathocracy, after the work of Andrew Lobaczewski, Political Ponerology.

For a good introduction to these ideas, we invite the reader to look at the following topics on the Signs of the Times Forum, where these issues are discussed in depth.

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/viewforum.php?id=10

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457

3. That our planet passes through periodic catastrophes, known in legends variously as the Great Deluge, the Flood of Noah, or the Fall of Atlantis. Our research indicates that we are entering such a period of catastrophe, one that may even make the legendary Fall of Atlantis pale in comparison. The recent find of a meteor crater under the ice in the Antarctic, a crater some 300 miles in diameter and now being given as the cause of the great extinction 250 million years ago, may be an indication of what we can expect.

Obviously, this is the most summary of outlines of the knowledge necessary to see the world as it really is. We present it to give the reader an idea of the complexity of our reality and the type of knowledge that any esoteric school or Tradition must include if it is to give a complete picture of our situation.

We have observed that so-called esoteric teachings that promote primarily ideas of Inner Peace, living in the Present, and "Heart Knowledge" (i.e. certitude of inner subjective feeling) do not deal with these issues. The significance of this should become apparent as we proceed. Suffice it to say for now that any teaching that goes no further than helping people find "strength to endure the suffering of life", without describing for them accurately and objectively the real conditions that are the basis of that life, and the real possibilities of interacting with life based on Truth will simply keep its followers in a constant state of readiness to feed man's natural predators, often willingly at that, in the misguided belief that such giving is the highest manifestation of Love. Such followers are little more than milk cows nourishing the predators of our world.
[complete article here] http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/maharaji.php

In very few words: It's a chaotic world out there, full of traps and misinformation for the Honest Seeker of Truth. If either Objective knowledge of Self and Objective Understanding of our Reality is a missing component of any teaching, then it ain't the REAL thing. All these based on magical "experiences" and sensations stuff are merely there to put the Seeker deeper into sleep.

And misinformation has been more prevelant throughout history in our world, than any glimpses of Truth ever have. So what if the Flower of life adorns cathedrals all over the world? So what if Dunvalo wrote two "fascinating" books about it? Can you take that information and apply it in your own life and/or the lives of others and make a difference towards the betterment of yourself's and the world's situation? If the answer is not, then what's the point?

Irini

Nevertheless, after studying all this "ascension systems" that may be garbage in part, I wanted to know why in detail this garbage was brought to us and what the garbage is composed of.
Hi Data -- A good starting point may be the Ra/C's teaching that higher-density STO serves us by offering information to expand our awareness, prompt our thoughtfulness, and raise our vibrations that the STO harvest may be increased -- that escape from 3D may be had by more of us -- all of this might be said to be in the service of spiritual evolution. They encourage us to know ourselves, acquire knowledge, make the choice for positive polarity and to DO things that will serve truth and serve others. Ra/C's also emphasize that higher-density STS would like the opposite -- to minimize an STO harvest, causing as many of us as possible to repeat third density experience, where their kind can continue to have the opportunity to control and feed off of us.

CoIntelPro is counterintelligence, designed to keep us from learning things. It is effected by planting lies in beds of truth, that the lies may be accepted as truths. The lies are generally intended to vector our attentions and activities away from acquiring real knowledge and away from the possibility of spreading truth. They want us to waste energy on activities that are false and fruitless, or they want us to believe outright that doing nothing is the "right" thing. They seek to disempower us and to protect themselves. If they succeed, they slow or stop the spiritual evolution of their positively oriented followers, and they drive negatively oriented followers further down the road of STS.

You may want to read Laura's article on Cosmic CoIntelPro:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/cosmic_cointelpro.htm

Higher-density STS are not bound to respect our free will to the degree that STO is. As we might guess, they have almost unimaginable resources at their hyperdimensional disposal. The corruption of all cultural institutions: government, media, education, medicine, law, finance, religion, etc. is crucial to keeping us ignorant and distracted from our spiritual evolution. Corruption of "New Age" philosophy has been well achieved, too.

4D STS can communicate to us through channeling, and deliver truth-based or seemingly truth-based cirricula or systems of philosophy and exercise that accomplish the goal of distracting and disempowering us. 3D STS, paid for their service, can also invent such systems ("garbage," as someone termed it), again basing them on facts of history or existing artifacts from the past that are shrouded in mystery, and synthesize entire, nonsensical cirricula around them by putting together bits and pieces of truth and lies that lead maybe a few meters down the road of learning and then go into circular patterns that lead nowhere.

There are other 3D groups that put together "garbage," too. Some are well-meaning people that have been taken in by the lies of others, and they synthesize and extract their own beliefs and teaching systems for others, thinking it will really be of help. And there are outright charlatans who see the potential for financial gain by creation and promotion of spiritual-evolution aids and programs that they probably see as "harmless."

This is where it comes from.

Agents of CoIntelPro take advantage of seekers by attracting them initially with truths. There are so many "sources" and "systems" because a divided people are easier to control and because the more decoys, red herrings, and fields of weeds that there are to sort through, the easier it is to keep people distracted, occupied, and away from examining and relying on themselves.

As Laura asserts: whatever your personal interest, there is a CoIntel program just for you, ready to attract you and distract you, to vector your attention and get you thinking the way they want you to think.

This is my opinion.

I will now make a second post, immediately, that includes an example of text from "Teachings of the Azurite Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order." It may enlighten some readers.

As an example of probable "garbage," here is some text from "Teachings of the Azurite Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order." This may help some readers to grasp what we mean here on the forum when we talk about "ascension systems" or "shortcuts to consciousness expansion" or "healing techniques" and other euphemisms.

The style of this particular bit, quoted below, is to overwhelm the reader with a faux "spiritual lexicon" that gives the appearance of being the language of "spiritual technology." It is the same technique as used by those who attempt to sound like learned scientists or physics experts, using the trappings of legitimate terminology to impart an illusion of knowledge. Ark has stood up to practitioners of that technique several times. In the excerpt below, if you look up each of the unfamiliar terms, you'll find most of them having spiritual, historical, religious, or scientific associations. Actually researching them would be difficult and would take the seeker many, many hours, days, weeks, and still not provide a reason why they appear together in this context.

Please note that in the very first sentence, the writer attempts to legitimize the material by mentioning The Law of One, attempting to create an air of legitimacy by associating with the widely respected Ra source. That's just a cheap advertising technique, the associative principle.

Notice that this technique is described as "state of the art," suggesting that there is some kind of authority that is aware of and researching all such techniques and has judged this one to be most among the most "advanced." I find this kind of claim absolutely galling.

How does the following make you feel? Think? Help you? Do you feel on the path to freedom or empowerment, as it states its purpose/intention in the very first paragraph?
The Eckasha Maharic Seal Technique*
Advanced Keystone for Personal & Planetary Healing
http://www(dot)azuritepress.com

A Brief Introduction

The Teachings of the Azurite Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order are all based upon the Law of ONE which recognizes the interconnection and interdependence of all dimensions of "reality" and recognizes that the Living God or Spirit is alive within all things. All Azurite
Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order teachings are state of the art and specifically acknowledge the scientific and energetic foundations of The Law of One. The practical purpose of these teachings is to truly free and empower all, through expanded consciousness and educated enlightenment, through which reverence, respect, love and co-operative co-creation are fostered within the Global Community. These perspectives fully embrace geophysical planetary healing as an intrinsic consequence of personal alignment and expansion.

The Maharic Seal technique is a keystone tool of such importance that it is made freely available to all. Like all Azurite MCEO techniques and tools, the Maharic Seal is grounded firmly in Universal Unified Field Physics, ancient Merkaba mechanics and Matter Template Science (aka the Divine Blueprint). These techniques are known as Bio-Regenesis Technologies that were once common knowledge, taught in the pre-ancient Ascension Schools of advanced Human cultures, and regarded as standard, as well as essential, daily practice.

The Maharic Seal, like all Bio-Regenesis Technologies, implies specific application of conscious energy directed to, and within, the core manifestation template of the body. This technique directly activates the specific mathematical-geometrical relationship within,
and between, the Angelic Human and planetary, organic, evolutionary blueprint, utilizing the pre-matter hydroplasmic frequencies of the 10th, 11th and 12th Dimension Mahara Current.

The Maharic Current was fully re-anchored on this planet for the first time in over 210,000 years, at the GRU-AL point, Sarasota USA, Signet 2 of the Planetary Templar Grid, on January 1st 2000. During the first 12 months or so after this time, the 6-pointed pale Silver Star or Hierophant was used in the Maharic Seal exercise. This symbol represents the electro-tonal program for the 11th and 12th Dimensional aspects of the Universal Kathara Grid. When we use this Hierophant Symbol in the Maharic Seal exercise, we trigger the activation of the dormant 11th and 12th frequencies within Earth's and our own bio-fields. When we trigger the activation of these frequencies, we can begin the process of resetting the Original Divine Blueprint within our entire energy structure, DNA template and physical body. The Maharic Current is also the all important carrier wave for all the symbols and tones used in all subsequent exercises.

As more and more Humans worked with the Hierophant and the Maharic Seal during the year 2000, the 11th and 12th dimensional frequency-holding capacity of the Earth and of Humans increased. This allowed us to use more and more complex forms of the 6-pointed
Hierophant symbol in the exercise. For example, instead of visualizing the 6-pointed star, we visualized a 12-pointed star. As a consequence, we brought more and more Maharic current into our bio-fields, and were then able to use the image of 24-pointed stars, then 48-pointed stars and even 144-pointed stars. This, in turn, triggered higher and higher
levels of activation of the Maharic current within the planets and our own bio-fields. Then, during another momentous occasion in 2001, Indigos and Humans helped anchor the next level of frequency called the Eckasha into the planetary energy bio-field.
It goes on and on and on.

I can't help but be reminded that Ra said it wasn't even necessary to be aware of hyperdimensions, polarities, harvests, etc. to "graduate" to 4D. It's possible to learn all your required lessons and rise sufficiently in frequency without knowledge of any of these things.

Here are steps 17 through 21 of one visualization technique that you're supposed to do every day. You are certainly NOT engaged in self-examination or helping others if you you are spending time on this, and that is the whole idea, OSIT.
Return your attention to the Eckasha still positioned 12" below your feet.

INHALE, using the Inhale breath to draw the Eckasha up through your Central Vertical Body Current, then out the top of your head (the 7th "Crown" Chakra), to a point about 36" above the head (the 14th Chakra).

EXHALE FORCEFULLY, using the exhale breath to rapidly expand the Eckasha outward on a horizontal plane at the 14th Chakra, until the Eckasha suddenly "disappears" from view, with a mild "popping" sensation.

Breathe normally, while visualizing for a moment a brilliant 4' Pale Silver Pillar of Light extending from the Earth's Core upward, fully encasing your body and extending far above the head, into Earth's atmosphere and to a single Star of Pale Blue Light far off in deep space. Your Maharic Shield is now temporarily activated and your Maharic Seal Pillar is temporarily manifest within your Bio-Field. The Maharic Seal will remain in your Bio-field anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour at first. The more this exercise is practiced, the longer the Pillar will remain.

For quick reinforcement of the Eckasha Maharic Seal, once the full process has been run within 24 hours: Simply Imagine a spark of Pale Silver Light at the Pineal Gland, exhale it rapidly down to Earth's Core and imagine the Earth's Maharic Shield spinning, call to
mind the Pale Silver Cord and Inhale the 4' diameter Cord all the way up around you, forming the Pillar, attaching it "out in deep space" to the Star of Pale Blue Light

Back
Top Bottom