E-cigarettes: research - experiments - ideas

Just a thought, and it could be off, but could you use essential oils to flavour the vape? Might be able to get extra benefits from food grade oils, like peppermint etc
I thought the same, I don’t think there would be any issue if just natural oil, I could be wrong, glycerin is also sweet, but don’t know if that affects the “flavor” of the vapor.

Just a thought, and it could be off, but could you use essential oils to flavour the vape? Might be able to get extra benefits from food grade oils, like peppermint etc

I would advise against using essential oils for vaping, especially for frequent use. They are very powerful and can irritate the sensitive mucosal tissues (nose, throat, entire GI tract, lungs). Just think that a couple of drops in a diffuser offer fragnance to an entire room. And I don't know what compounds they break down to when exposed to very high temperatures.

It might be best to make your own herb-infused oils, but again, you have to choose some oil/fat that can survive high temperatures and doesn't turn into unhealthy substances.

Just trying to think outside the box, while I'm on a roll, my other creative/crazy thought was what would using hydrogen water do? I have no idea of the science tbh, so this may be a completely daft idea, but I have found that since I have started using hydrogen water to drink, I have noticed an increase in energy and it's supposed to be high in antioxidants, but again like my other idea could be totally bonkers!

Just trying to think outside the box, while I'm on a roll, my other creative/crazy thought was what would using hydrogen water do? I have no idea of the science tbh, so this may be a completely daft idea, but I have found that since I have started using hydrogen water to drink, I have noticed an increase in energy and it's supposed to be high in antioxidants, but again like my other idea could be totally bonkers!
yes me too ! great investment buying a good hydrogen water maker ! I usually add vortexed water into it ! ;)

👍

No!

Oils and fats are not suitable for vaping! Totally verboten!

Thank you for the correction, broken.english. I should have prefaced my post with a statement that I know nothing about vaping, but I wanted to jump in and at least prevent people from trying it with essential oils. I wouldn't use them on my skin unless heavily diluted with carrier oils.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the correction, broken.english. I should have prefaced my post with a statement that I know nothing about vaping, but I wanted to jump in and at least prevent people from trying it with essential oils. I wouldn't use them on my skin unless heavily diluted with carrier oils.

Keep up the good work!
It is not widely known but our lungs do not like fumes of fats and oils. There is even a medical problem which roughly translates as "fatty lung".

yeah I’m on the same page, I have no clue about vaping, thanks for the oil clarification, i was under the impression that if you can spray a bit of flavor to the cigarettes, it wouldn’t much different than adding some kind of flavor to the vaporizer itself. Anyhow I got the device, but I’m very visual type of person I don’t know if there was a video showing how to mix and put the ingredients in, but I’ll search for one.

Well, we got our 100% VG nicotine boosters today. So we diluted one of them with half distilled water, making an e-liquid of ~ 50% vg, 50% (distilled) water, and nicotine strength of 10mg/mL. Works just fine in the Vaporesso Luxe XR!! I tried different power levels, but I seem to get the best result at 30W with a 0.4ohm coil (the smaller one it comes with).

So, we are now PG-free!
🍾 🥳

Well, we got our 100% VG nicotine boosters today. So we diluted one of them with half distilled water, making an e-liquid of ~ 50% vg, 50% (distilled) water, and nicotine strength of 10mg/mL. Works just fine in the Vaporesso Luxe XR!! I tried different power levels, but I seem to get the best result at 30W with a 0.4ohm coil (the smaller one it comes with).

So, we are now PG-free!
🍾 🥳

I have a question. How do you re-fill the pods? I guess that if you have a used e-liquid bottle that you bought before, you can use that, and I also saw that you can buy the e-liquid bottles on Amazon, but I was wondering whether it is possible to use just a regular dropper or syringe perhaps, or if it must be a bottle with the specific dropper top that fits the pods.

I also know you can just open the top of the pods and fill it, but I was hoping to make it simpler by using a dropper or a syringe as you would do it with the regular e-liquid without having to open it. :-D

Back
Top Bottom