E-cigarettes: research - experiments - ideas

The result was excellent! Really smooth, a very reduced throat hit, probably due to the water content and pure vg. Importantly, it was clear that our mix packed with a good amount of nicotine because it gave a head feel similar to the 20mg/mL salt that I vape, although the homemade juice was a little stronger.

That's awesome and quite promising!

I feel like a slacker now. :lol:

I also ordered the XRos Pro (25 W, 0.4 ohm coil). I just didn't like handling the bigger model. It came with an extra container/coil) . Both of them leak liquid, through the mouth piece and on the bottom. On top of that it makes a bubbly noise and didn't produce any vape. I couldn't find any explanation or solution when searching online, I was wondering if any of you vape enthusiasts noticed something similar? Or is it just bad luck and I got damaged pieces? The liquid was 50 %VG with nicotine (20 mg) +50%water.
Last week, I bought XROS 4. Had 3 puff's until now. I bought 50/50 (VG/PG nicotine liquid ) as a test until home making merchandise arrives. I was scared to put it in mouth, as it leaks.

Some articles say if it is over saturated with the liquid, liquid comes into mouth. Article suggested to blew air into air path way. I did it and got some liquid on the face. :-P Leakage might have reduced little less.

Back
Top Bottom