Earthquake prediction

A guy named Julio on TikTok announces an earthquake for California in the second week of July. He claims to have previously predicted the earthquake in Peru.

According to his "spiritual guides"...His TikTok account @maxicame

Now. from the site Ditrianum.org (I've been following this website and has some hits)

From 27 June to 12 July will be extremely critical with on average one planetary alignment per day. Large seismic activity is expected, potentially reaching mid to high 7 magnitude in this time-frame.

For additional information, check out our Telegram channel and discussion group.

MAGNITUDE PROBABILITY

updated 26 June 2021, 20:08 UTC
M 6.0-6.4M 6.5-6.9M 7.0+
80%70%70%

2021-06-25.png

IMG_20210628_000848_954.jpg

Ditrianum has updated its prediction

vía Telegram

Possible strong shake in New Zealand region, Fiji, Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu and maybe Aleutian Islands.

Let's see...

A new sunspot emerged during the early hours of July 3rd and promptly exploded, producing the first X-class solar flare since Sept. 2017.

The Sep 2017 X-flare also coincided with critical planetary geometry and was followed by a M 8 earthquake (Mexico). It may not be as strong this time, but large seismic activity is likely to occur. See also the latest forecast on ditrianum.org.

IMG_20210701_094549_268.jpg

Ditrianum update via Telegram

Of the critical time-window 27 June - 12 July (see previous posts) probably the most critical time will be 8-12 July with emphasis on 9-11 July. High probability of large seismic activity possibly reaching high 7 to 8 magnitude.

From Ditrianum- Telegram

Critical planetary geometry starting today (july 06) . Large seismic activity is likely to occur in the coming days. See also the previous posts and the forecast on the website.

IMG_20210708_160425_103.jpg

World Earthquake Report past 24h: 13 quakes 5.0+, 28 quakes 4.0+, 105 quakes 3.0+, 208 quakes 2.0+

Latest

M5.4 Vallenar Chile
M5.4 Acajutla El Salvador.

There is this dude from my country, he uses some software he apparently made or something, and predicts earthquakes based on positions of some asteroids and moon phases, he apparently predicted a big earthquake in my country and after that the police seized his computer and stuff like that because he was supposedly scaring the public and idk. He has a youtube channel, he doesn't write predictions anymore because of earthquakes but posts after an earthquake that some asteroid passed over that area and stuff like that. I think his a flatearther and some stuff seem like seeing conspiracy everywhere, at least to me, but I think there is something definitely in this earthquake predictions.

guy named Julio on TikTok announces an earthquake for California in the second week of July. He claims to have previously predicted the earthquake in Peru.
I don't know if it's a hit for this guy who predicted an earthquake in California according to his "spiritual guides".

He always talked about something significant for California, not the common M2.0+

chrome_screenshot_1625806882124.png

There is this dude from my country, he uses some software he apparently made or something, and predicts earthquakes based on positions of some asteroids and moon phases, he apparently predicted a big earthquake in my country and after that the police seized his computer and stuff like that because he was supposedly scaring the public and idk. He has a youtube channel, he doesn't write predictions anymore because of earthquakes but posts after an earthquake that some asteroid passed over that area and stuff like that. I think his a flatearther and some stuff seem like seeing conspiracy everywhere, at least to me, but I think there is something definitely in this earthquake predictions.
So the people on charge silences and threatens when you are rigth, and not when you spread crap.
This ir really interesting.

The earthquake warning for 8-12 July is still somewhat in effect today. In the coming week larger seismic activity may occur until the 16th, potentially reaching mid to high 6 magnitude. The last week of July (23-28) will be more critical.

Atmospheric electricity has been in a 5mV band for three days. This could be a sign of upcoming larger seismic activity. See also the forecast on the website ditrianum.org

Possible strong shake for Central America, maybe South/North America.

Ditrianum via Telegram group.

The earthquake warning for 8-12 July is still somewhat in effect today. In the coming week larger seismic activity may occur until the 16th, potentially reaching mid to high 6 magnitude. The last week of July (23-28) will be more critical.

Atmospheric electricity has been in a 5mV band for three days. This could be a sign of upcoming larger seismic activity. See also the forecast on the website ditrianum.org

Possible strong shake for Central America, maybe South/North America.

Ditrianum via Telegram group.
Bingo Central America

chrome_screenshot_1626563222400.png

Due to planetary alignments and lunar geometry

View attachment 47427
updated 20 July 2021, 22:44 UTC

The last week of July (23-28) will be critical and seismic activity may reach magnitude 7.

Global Earthquake Forecast | Ditrianum

Update via Ditrianum Telegram

Next few days remain critical.

IMG_20210725_125142_432.jpg

Last Significat Earthquakes within this time frame 23-28 July

M6.7 - MINDORO, PHILIPPINES - 2021-07-23 20:48:58 UTC

M 6.1 - KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION - 2021-07-24 12:51:29 UTC

Back
Top Bottom