Coordinate: 42° 4.182, 144° 59.652

Additional data:
Local time in the epicenter:
Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 24:02 at night at epicenter
Continent: Asia
State: [Hokkaid?]
Population:
183612 person(s)

We just had another earthquake here in Zagreb... 3 second ground shake!! At 9:53!! I got a flashback wow!! And its exactly a month later than that big one 😲

EDIT: 6minutes later still No RSOE/EDIS report...
I have heard the other day that this was possibly an underground explosion. From an unverifiable source on youtube stream. And I remember that RSOE/EDIS had the data only 15minutes later. Also Ive heard at the time of the earthquake that different strenghts have been reported and it was confusing people.

So I have a question if anyone knows stuff about geo stations that measure earthquake activity. If it was an underground explosion would it be measured by geo stations differently than an actual earthquake. I imagine that explosions leave a different kind of signature on these geo devices.
So maybe thats why it took them some time to calculate from strange discrepancies in reports and it took 15 minutes for the report to appear on RSOE?

We just had another earthquake here in Zagreb... 3 second ground shake!! At 9:53!! I got a flashback wow!! And its exactly a month later than that big one 😲

I talked with my aunt today. She lives in a small village near Zagreb, south-west from Zagreb (near Lucko).
When I asked her about the earthquakes, first thing she told me: "Don´t mention the earthquakes!" and continued that she feels every day (even today) at least a small shaking.
This night her doughter (my cousin) came home to sleep (she lives in the city, near Arena), because she rents an apartment on 3rd floor and she can´t sleep any more and she needed a good night sleep.
:-(

I talked with my aunt today. She lives in a small village near Zagreb, south-west from Zagreb (near Lucko).
When I asked her about the earthquakes, first thing she told me: "Don´t mention the earthquakes!" and continued that she feels every day (even today) at least a small shaking.
This night her doughter (my cousin) came home to sleep (she lives in the city, near Arena), because she rents an apartment on 3rd floor and she can´t sleep any more and she needed a good night sleep.
:-(
I know that part of town cause I had to drive through there while I had driving jobs in the city or getting out of the city towards west. And I partly grew up in west suburbs.

Whats interesting is that my Mom told me that eventho this time it was very short and slight shaking compared to that from a month ago she felt "hyped" for the whole day and till 3 A.M. She said it was not like that one a month before. I thought maybe its because we already had an earthquake of that magnitude now our bodies would be more prepared. And its spring and the weather is finally warmer and people here are used to warmer climate with less extremes. I believe we had atleast 3-4 10-15 C drops-rises in temperature in last 12 months too. And this year is colder and drier than it was the case in past decade. And we just had 5-6 years that were exceptionally wet. Im blaiming chemtrails a lot.... because at one point they blocked out normal sunlight for months. Nevermind this magnetic pole shift and lowered Earths magnetic field.

I heard that it could maybe be a case of destroying evidence or clearing out some types of underground facilities that had nefarious purposes. And since I doubt that this can or will be officially confirmed I thought maybe theres a clue in the late report and the confusion that I observed.

[...] And this year is colder and drier than it was the case in past decade. And we just had 5-6 years that were exceptionally wet. Im blaiming chemtrails a lot.... because at one point they blocked out normal sunlight for months. Nevermind this magnetic pole shift and lowered Earths magnetic field.

I heard that it could maybe be a case of destroying evidence or clearing out some types of underground facilities that had nefarious purposes. And since I doubt that this can or will be officially confirmed I thought maybe theres a clue in the late report and the confusion that I observed.

Hey Agron, just in case it's of interest - because it would be better to distinguish what is a man made chemtrail and what is actually a contrail, and therefore the result of the changing atmosphere - if you haven't seen these two articles already:

Btw, I had no idea Campi Flegrei was a supervolcano!! It last erupted in 1538 according to wiki

Lets hope the recent unrest is nothing.... It going off would spell the end of that region inc Naples which is a major population center.

Just as an FYI, Italy has 2 volcanoes currently erupting - Etna and Stramboli (both in the south a couple hundred miles from Campi Flegrei)

FYI, Diamond posted this yesterday....if Flegrei went off, it would change the world immediately. He's not usually an alarmist but was compelled to post the following:

I don't want to be an alarmist either but scientists have been writing about the unrest there in the last 2 years or so

Back
Top Bottom