Earthquakes around the world

Earthquake clusters off the coasts of Oregon and Japan over the last week. And the UK's BoJo the 🤡 talking about an Omicron "tidal wave" less than two weeks before the anniversary of the Sumatran 9.2 earthquake/tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands of people. Coincidence?

Earthquakes off the Oregon Coast are like bullets loading the gun. And we have this in the menĂş.

: (L) Well, swell. Okay, you want to stay on this subject, so let us move another step.

A: We are glad you noticed this birth of the spike.

Q: (L) Is that a clue? Is this one of those obscure remarks? Yes, I noticed, the kids killing their parents, all the shooting going on, the weather... is this connected in some way to some other event?

A: 27 days of record heat out of 30, oh my oh my! Suggest you awaken your internet pals, as they are too busy chasing "goblins" to notice.

Q: (L) So, I should have something to say about this?

A: In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of Rainier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget Sound...

(Joe) What's the probability of a big one in California in the next year?

A: 53%

Perhaps the anger, the rage of the people bacause of the totalitarian measures will increase that percentage next year.

I'd say many people can feel something strong and negative happening, because it is. It's called a fake pandemic that, in the words of Dr. Peter McCullough speaking to Joe Rogan recently, involved:

"an intentional, very comprehensive, suppression of early treatment in order to promote fear, suffering, isolation, hospitalization and death ... in order to create acceptance for, and then promote, mass vaccination."

A lot of people can 'feel' that, even if they don't know it for a fact (even though it is a fact), and people also 'feel' that when a govt. does that, there is either worse to come from the govt., or the environment will respond in a big way to such mass violation of free will, or both.

In the past the Cs spoke of the spikes in the graphs (economic, climatic, space etc) as a temporary marker of the imminent changes in the earth.

I wonder if we should include the coronavirus "spike" used in vaccines within the mentioned spikes...

Unusual strong earthquake hits South Korea

Unusual earthquake detected in Jeju, South Korea this Tuesday, December 14, 2021, reports the Korean Meteorological Administration.

Around 5:19 pm on the 14th, an unusual earthquake with a magnitude of 4.9 on the Richter scale, the most powerful this year, occurred in the sea near Seogwipo, Jeju. It is the largest earthquake since the 5.4 magnitude earthquake struck Pohang, North Gyeongsang Province, in November 2017.

A powerful 4.9-magnitude earthquake on Tuesday afternoon struck the southwestern coast off Jeju Island, causing panic as it marked one of the strongest earthquakes in South Korea’s recent history.

The Korea Meteorological Administration said in an emergency alert that the earthquake was observed 32 kilometers southwest of Seogwipo, Jeju Island, at 5:19 p.m. Tuesday.

Authorities said Jeju Island residents could have experienced huge tremors due to the earthquake and they were in the process of verifying if any damage occurred. They advised people in the area to take cover and protect themselves from aftershocks.

Social media users believed to be in Jeju Island reported the ground shaking for three to four seconds, with some structures shaking. Local news reports said some fences were "violently shaken" and that people in the region were panicking from the unexpected shake.

No significant damage or fatalities were immediately reported, according to the KMA. The National Fire Agency said no damages were immediately reported while people also reported feeling the earthquake in areas other than Jeju Island.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211214000793

EARTHQUAKE REPORT PAST 24HRS

During the past 24 hours, there were 3 quakes of magnitude 5.0 or above, 54 quakes between 4.0 and 5.0, 192 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 254 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 387 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don't normally feel.

Biggest quake today: 5.1 quake South Pacific Ocean Dec 15, 2021 8:14 pm (GMT +13) 8 hours ago
Most recent quake: 3.0 quake La Palma Island, 17 km southeast of Los Llanos de Aridane, Spain, Dec 15, 2021 3:19 pm (GMT +0) 5 minutes ago

During the past 24 hours, there were 3 quakes of magnitude 5.0 or above, 42 quakes between 4.0 and 5.0, 128 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 289 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 374 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don't normally feel.
Biggest quake today: 5.7 quake Banda Sea, Indonesia, Dec 16, 2021 1:26 pm (GMT +9) 11 hours ago
Most recent quake: 3.3 quake CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN REGION, December, 16 2021 15:32 GMT 4 minutes ago

Experienced my 7th “felt”earthquake this morning, about an hour ago, at 4:13 am, pacific time.
A 3.6 magnitude house shaker quake registered approximately 15.4 nautical miles due north of my home.

I experienced a sensation of a large gust of atmospheric wind striking our home from the north.
There was a definite wind force in the air, as my chimes in my north facing slightly open window all suddenly rang and sang.
A second later, the whole house shook rapidly from east to west, which lasted for approximately 4 seconds. Yes, I counted, (“one thousand one, one thousand two...)

No obvious damage in the house, nothing tipped or fell, and neither my son or husband woke.
Our kitty Banjo booked it into the computer room, at the gust of pressure hit the house, ran down the hallway and did the duck and cover under our solid oak desk, so at least one resident here followed the “Earthquke rules” lol.
1D43AFCD-B136-4AA1-BDB8-28085AB71979.png

During the past 24 hours, there were 1 quake of magnitude 6.0, 3 quakes between 5.0 and 6.0, 46 quakes between 4.0 and 5.0, 149 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 258 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 430 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don't normally feel.

Biggest quake today: 6.0 quake South Atlantic Ocean, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, Dec 16, 2021 7:14 pm (GMT -2) 19 hours ago
Most recent quake: 3.4 quake South Pacific Ocean, 182 km northeast of Gisborne, New Zealand, Dec 18, 2021 3:40 am (GMT +12) 10 minutes ago

I experienced a sensation of a large gust of atmospheric wind striking our home from the north.
There was a definite wind force in the air, as my chimes in my north facing slightly open window all suddenly rang and sang.
Well are you sure it wasn’t a meteor blast?

When there was a meteor blast over Zagreb last year, my friend told me exactly the same story and everybody thought that it was an earthquake but in fact it was a meteor blast.

Experienced my 7th “felt”earthquake this morning, about an hour ago, at 4:13 am, pacific time.
A 3.6 magnitude house shaker quake registered approximately 15.4 nautical miles due north of my home.

A second later, the whole house shook rapidly from east to west, which lasted for approximately 4 seconds. Yes, I counted, (“one thousand one, one thousand two...)

No obvious damage in the house, nothing tipped or fell, and neither my son or husband woke.
Our kitty Banjo booked it into the computer room, at the gust of pressure hit the house, ran down the hallway and did the duck and cover under our solid oak desk, so at least one resident here followed the “Earthquke rules” lol.
View attachment 52680
It seems that people in Vancouver Canada felt an earthquake greater than 3.7 perhaps it was because of the shallow depth at only 17km

These earthquakes are usually imperceptible to most people in high-seismic areas or are not important.

People were really scared by this earthquake in Canadá.

Well are you sure it wasn’t a meteor blast?

When there was a meteor blast over Zagreb last year, my friend told me exactly the same story and everybody thought that it was an earthquake but in fact it was a meteor blast.
Good point, although as synchronicity would have it, I recently had the opportunity to hear a meteor overhead, 5 days ago, at a bit after 5pm, December 12.
A meteor blasted right over the length of the island, and possibly crashed near a mountainous area, up island.

The sound of the rumble and boom of the meteor as it went over our area was distinctly different from the incident I experienced this morning. The energy surge during the onset of the wind, was comparable to previously “felt” earthquakes.
Then again, how many so called quakes have really been meteors?
There is that to consider as well.

Here is a photo of the meteor, with the moon above, which was taken from the video in the news article, linked below:
DCC07418-5875-40C2-BA1D-E3ABF281E496.jpeg

During the past 24 hours, there were 3 quakes of magnitude 5.0 or above, 41 quakes between 4.0 and 5.0, 125 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 197 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 418 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don't normally feel.

Biggest quake today: 5.7 quake South Pacific Ocean, Fiji, Dec 18, 2021 8:02 am (GMT +12) 19 hours ago
Most recent quake: 2.6 quake Near Lorca, Murcia, Spain, Dec 18, 2021 4:12 pm (GMT +1) 14 minutes ago

Back
Top Bottom