Eiriu Eolas in Edmonton & Vancouver

voyageur said:
[quote author=Alana ]
...Oh, the cool poster is borrowed from the Toronto group, thanks guy, it looked very fresh and spring-y, we had to use it ;)

Very spring like Toronto & Edmonton :cool: Have a good upcoming long weekend!
[/quote]I agree :cool:, have a great weekend, I'll be with you in spirit. :rockon:

Another meeting in Edmonton coming up this Tuesday :)

June-Edmonton-12.jpg

Another EE meeting in Edmonton is coming up on Tuesday, September 4:

EdmontonSept121.jpg

All of you who can make it, are very welcomed :)

This coming Wednesday we will be holding the last EE session of the year in Edmonton. I hope any of you from around the area can make it. tractmec, I tried to find earlier times because I know you are driving from far, but it wasn't possible for November, or January. In January, we are meeting on Thursday the 3rd, at 5 pm (that's the earliest I could get) and we'll try to make it a New Year's celebration paleo potluck :flowers: :cool:

Edmonton-Dec12.jpg

Hi Alana;

I am unable to make it on Wednesday as I finishing up the the last of the golf courses maintenance
jobs and i will not be able to get away from work in time.

I do appreciate your effort to accommodate me

I will be there for the January meeting, baring blizzards or cosmic house cleaning, as I am off work for December and January.

Ted:

tractmec said:
I will be there for the January meeting, baring blizzards or cosmic house cleaning, as I am off work for December and January.

That sounds good. Looking forward to seeing you again :)

Just a note that we have reserved the Strathcona library for our EE meetings for 3 months, so I thought I'd let you know the dates and time in advance:

Sunday March 24, 2-4:30 pm
Saturday April 27, 2:30-5 pm
Saturday May 25, 2-5 pm

Here's a link to the Strathcona library website for directions:

http://www.epl.ca/about-epl/branches-and-hours/strathcona-branch

The meetings take place in the Program Room upstairs, and any of you who can make it are very welcomed :)

Just a heads-up that due to personal changes, the EE meetings in Edmonton are coming to an end. Fortunately, we were able to book the Strathcona library for a last EE session/potluck on Saturday September 14 from 2-6 pm.

Everyone of you who can attend are very welcomed to join us. So far, Herondancer, Approaching Infinity, Timotheos and myself are planning to be there, and we are looking forward to seeing some of you again, or meeting new members. Feel free to bring with you anyone you know who have expressed interest in attending, and whatever ketogenic/paleo goodies for the potluck :D

Alana said:
Just a heads-up that due to personal changes, the EE meetings in Edmonton are coming to an end. Fortunately, we were able to book the Strathcona library for a last EE session/potluck on Saturday September 14 from 2-6 pm.

Everyone of you who can attend are very welcomed to join us. So far, Herondancer, Approaching Infinity, Timotheos and myself are planning to be there, and we are looking forward to seeing some of you again, or meeting new members. Feel free to bring with you anyone you know who have expressed interest in attending, and whatever ketogenic/paleo goodies for the potluck :D

Coming to an end as all good things do. I'll do my best to make it out. No promises on any potluck food surviving the trip there though, unless it's pemmican or something. :D

whitecoast said:
Alana said:

Coming to an end as all good things do. I'll do my best to make it out. No promises on any potluck food surviving the trip there though, unless it's pemmican or something. :D

I hope you can make it. And no, there's no problem at all if you are not able to bring something. I know you have a long trip. :)

I've just moved to Edmonton from Singapore and would love to attend that last session- definitely could use some help in adjusting to all of the changes. Let me know if there is anything you need help with Alana:)

See you there!

Renee

Rx said:
I've just moved to Edmonton from Singapore and would love to attend that last session- definitely could use some help in adjusting to all of the changes. Let me know if there is anything you need help with Alana:)

See you there!

Renee

Thank you Renee, I will let you know as soon as I know how many people will be attending and what will each be bringing. Looking forward to meeting you, and welcome to Canada :) (are you aware of how cold it can get in the winter here? :shock: ;D )

Back
Top Bottom