Eiriu Eolas in Edmonton & Vancouver

Parallax said:
[quote author=Alana]
A new meeting is taking place in Edmonton next month. It will again be at the Strathcona library (since the space is gorgeous :) ), on August 2nd, at 6 pm:

This is an open invitation to all of you living in the area.

Hi Alana, it may be possible that an EE session has been held already in Calgary, perhaps i've missed this advertised? If not, is this something that has been discussed? Calgary is about a three hour drive and there are friend there that I can stay with.[/quote]

There hasn't been an EE session in Calgary yet, but it is a possibility if enough people are interested in participating :) So far, in Alberta, there are weekly meetings in Grande Prairie, and monthly in Edmonton. In BC, there are weekly meetings in Fort Saint John.

P said:
Thanks for the open invitation to Edmonton, too - not sue if that would be possible at the moment. Also, wonderful that EE was brought to Vancouver; such a great place for its growth potential - good on all those involved :wow:

If not in August, and if you are able, stay tuned to this thread as we announce the monthly meetings in Edmonton and maybe one day you'll come :scooter:

P said:
PS. very nice poster :)

Thank you! :D

For those interested to attend a meeting in Edmonton, we already booked a space for both September and October, so mark your calendars :)

Tuesday, September 6 & Tuesday, October 4, 2011.

Both meetings will start at 6 pm and will take place at the Strathcona branch of the Edmonton Public Library (see poster below for address). The September meeting is after the Labor Day holiday weekend, and the October one is a day after Canadian thanksgiving. So if anyone would like to attend from further away and their jobs allow the days off, it is a good opportunity to make the trip and hang out in Alberta's capital for a couple of days too.

Here's our September invitation, and we are looking forward to meeting more members!

EE-sky-poster-fade.jpg

Hi Alana,

Not sure why this did not register with me before, even though we are a fair ways away, my partner has many clients who live in Edmonton and summer here, and would be happy to display a poster and hand outs. If this is something that will help and is permissible, please let me know with a link to a larger image size to print out.

Parallax said:
Hi Alana,

Not sure why this did not register with me before, even though we are a fair ways away, my partner has many clients who live in Edmonton and summer here, and would be happy to display a poster and hand outs. If this is something that will help and is permissible, please let me know with a link to a larger image size to print out.

That's a great idea, thank you! I would need to e-mail you the file. Can you PM me your e-mail address? Ans also whether you prefer jpg format or photoshop (the latter is usually a very big file!)

:)

Alana said:
FYI, our next meeting in Edmonton will take place on Tuesday, October 4, same venue and time:

Thanks Alana, saved the photo and will put it up on partners facebook page, if that is ok; maybe I'll make it up there one of these days too.

Our next EE meeting in Edmonton has been scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, at 6 pm, Strathcona library:

EE-blooms.jpg

Here's our invitation for the last EE meeting of the year in Edmonton. Hope that any of you who can will make it, we will have surprises for everyone ;)

Edmonton-Dec-copy.jpg

Great flier. :rockon:

Given me some ideas of what to use for the coming New Year term, thanks.

All of you who are in the area and can make it, are invited to our first EE meeting of the New Year in Edmonton:

EE-New-Year-12.jpg

And it seems that we will breathing and meditating at the same time with the EE team in New York! Isn't it cool? Our thoughts will be with you guys! :)

Wishes for a happy, healthy and a blessed New Year to you all! :wizard:

Alana said:
And it seems that we will breathing and meditating at the same time with the EE team in New York! Isn't it cool? Our thoughts will be with you guys! :)
Just caught that as I was reading your flyer which is really cool, by the way. Sweet! :D

Alana said:
Parallax said:
[quote author=Alana]
A new meeting is taking place in Edmonton next month. It will again be at the Strathcona library (since the space is gorgeous :) ), on August 2nd, at 6 pm:

This is an open invitation to all of you living in the area.

Hi Alana, it may be possible that an EE session has been held already in Calgary, perhaps i've missed this advertised? If not, is this something that has been discussed? Calgary is about a three hour drive and there are friend there that I can stay with.

There hasn't been an EE session in Calgary yet, but it is a possibility if enough people are interested in participating :) So far, in Alberta, there are weekly meetings in Grande Prairie, and monthly in Edmonton. In BC, there are weekly meetings in Fort Saint John.

P said:
Thanks for the open invitation to Edmonton, too - not sue if that would be possible at the moment. Also, wonderful that EE was brought to Vancouver; such a great place for its growth potential - good on all those involved :wow:

If not in August, and if you are able, stay tuned to this thread as we announce the monthly meetings in Edmonton and maybe one day you'll come :scooter:

P said:
PS. very nice poster :)

Thank you! :D
[/quote] I would definately be interested in going to one in Cqlgary,and just off the top of my head know at least 3 or 4 people that would come.

Back
Top Bottom