Eiriu Eolas in NYC

December EE schedule:

Saturday, December 10th from 2:00pm to 4:30pm

Quest Bookshop
240 East 53rd Street (between 2nd and 3rd avenues)
New York, NY 10022-5201
(212) 758-5521

Thursday, December 15th from 6:30pm to 9:00pm

Westbeth Community Center
155 Bank Street (Between Washington Street and West Side Highway – enter through the courtyard)
New York, NY 10014

Please RSVP at the meetup site linked below if coming. Hope to see you there!

http://www.meetup.com/Eiriu-Eolas/events/41727052/

January 2012 EE class schedule:

Saturday, January 7th from 2:00pm to 4:30pm

Quest Bookshop
New York, NY 10022-5201
(212) 758-5521

Please RSVP at the meetup site linked below if coming. Hope to see you there!

http://www.meetup.com/Eiriu-Eolas/

Happy to announce a newly scheduled EE class for Saturday, December 7th, from 9:45-11:45AM.
(Future classes won't be so early, I promise!)

This will be held in the 'auditorium' of the A.R.E. of New York, Edgar Cayce Center.

241 West 30th Street
2nd FL, buzz in #102
New York, NY 10001
212-691-7690

If you own a yoga mat or something to lie down on, I encourage you to bring it.

And if you want to help create a little social proof around EE, you can sign up to this meetup page:
_http://www.meetup.com/Eiriu-Eolas-NJ/

Looking forward :)

EE is back in NYC!

Glad to learn this!! I have to see if I'm able to attend.

It's so good to read that the classes are starting up again. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and doing the exercises together.

Hi all, for online posting purposes, attached is a jpeg edition of Renaissance's excellent flyer (originally created by Ren in pdf format) that can be posted on Facebook, etc.

I'm relatively new to Facebook, and even though I had doubts as to whether it was postable on FB, I tried anyway. Since two post attempts errored out, I fell back to using an image capture tool to make a jpeg image file.

This was the highest quality jpeg version the utility was able to make. Hope this does justice to the original file, which is outstanding in both resolution and color :)

Attachments

• eeposter_ARE_120713.jpg
    eeposter_ARE_120713.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 162
Hi all, we have another EE class coming up soon (hopefully without the snow!).

This next one will be on Jan. 25th from 1pm - 3pm.

And will be held at:

Quest Bookshop
New York, NY 10022-5201
(212) 758-5521

Looking forward... :) :) :)

We'll see you tomorrow. We're keeping an eye on the weather and it looks like it may snow a little. If anything comes up where we can't make it, we'll let you all know. But as it is right now it sounds like the roads should be okay.

Renaissance said:
We'll see you tomorrow. We're keeping an eye on the weather and it looks like it may snow a little. If anything comes up where we can't make it, we'll let you all know. But as it is right now it sounds like the roads should be okay.

Ok, Ren and N2f. Drive safely, and hopefully conditions will be favorable. See you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom