Eiriu Eolas in Spain - interested in helping and participating?

jordifs said:
This three day course seems to me, and others, too complex.

One inherent cost is that people needs to dedicate 3 days to assist to. Not everybody is going to sacrifice so many "time" in something that they do not know.

It is not 3 days. Friday evening is just an introductory talk and takes about 2 hours. Saturday and Sunday are full, yes. Roughly from 10 am to 7pm.

But people can skip Friday if they want.

Some do not speak english (not in contact with sott/cassiopaea). All of them are not members of this forum (not willing to be).

All the courses will be taught in Spanish. The purpose of these courses is precisely to include people who are not members of the forum and have never heard of us. Please read the thread I linked to twice to get a better idea of what we are talking about and why it is scheduled for a whole weekend.

Another question I received recently is ... ¿how much does it cost?
Money is key.

We haven't been able to get an exact estimate of our costs, because we still don't know about the room. But it will cost between 80 and 150 euros per person, with a discount for those who can't afford it, are unemployed, retired or students. The goal is not to make money, but just recover our costs. And to make the program available to as may people as possible. Those prices should be affordable, I think. And it is really cheap compared to other courses. But feedback is welcome, of course.

Thanks Ailén,

Your previous message clarifies the issue.

One person told me his preferences (a top of 150 euros). For the rest I don't know.
I read the link in detail and I see, now, that the contents of the course is complete.
More than I anticipated.
Some people that are interested also share some preoccupation on diet and detox.
This is awesome, because of their own initiatives will boost thanks to this interaction.

If someone is mistaken as I was, thinking only on the meditation techniques, breathing, etc. then sure will understand later that the whole content, is worthy.
Comprehension for this two-days course.

Thanks!

See you there.
You can count on 3 right now. (2 more pending confirmation).

Ailén said:
3. If you could help us find the right room (the surface would depend on the number of attendees, but it would be around 50m2. The location ideally would be in Barcelona itself, but we are open to other locations not too far. And the price, well, as cheap as possible!). We already have a couple of options, but if you know some good places, let us know.

I've found a 50m2 squared room in the central area of Barcelona. It is already a place used for yoga, tai chi and meditation clases among other activities and alternative therapies.
Here you are the website and pictures:

http://www.espaienblanc.es/sala.htm

salais.jpg

sala2x.jpg

I am told that we can use the material in the room, mattresses, pads etc...
The price for July 1st- 3rd, Friday afternoon and Saturday and Sunday all day would be 280€
What do you think?

I'm also waiting response from two Barcelona gyms, will let you know asap.

Just one thought, the idea about rent a rural house near Barcelona to the course will provide the place to develop the course (even some things can be done outdoors), and can be a place to stay to the people that aren't from the area. Is this option being cosidered?

Ana said:
I've found a 50m2 squared room in the central area of Barcelona. It is already a place used for yoga, tai chi and meditation clases among other activities and alternative therapies.
Here you are the website and pictures:

http://www.espaienblanc.es/sala.htm

Thanks Ana! That looks good if we can't find anything cheaper. It's about what we need. But the surface may be a bit small, considering that we are having more and more people interested.

Keep us posted on whatever else you find! Thanks.

pirataloko said:
Just one thought, the idea about rent a rural house near Barcelona to the course will provide the place to develop the course (even some things can be done outdoors), and can be a place to stay to the people that aren't from the area. Is this option being cosidered?

Yes. Do you have any places in mind?

We may or may not get a big room for free. So, before getting the confirmation, it would be good to study several options.

Ailén said:
pirataloko said:

Yes. Do you have any places in mind?

We may or may not get a big room for free. So, before getting the confirmation, it would be good to study several options.

Ok i'll ask a friend that was there in a rural house recently.

Ailén,

¿Do you know how many people can assist? (Which is the maximum capacity)

I comment because it seems that may come more people than anticipated (at least for people I know). For know I count 6.
Would be nice to know if a reservation can be ordered.

Finally if too many people wants to come, I also anticipate the option to "leave" so another person can gain access to it.
I do practice EE since its inception, so I believe it would be much more interesting to other people.

Thanks,
Jordi

jordifs said:
¿Do you know how many people can assist? (Which is the maximum capacity)

No, not yet. But we figure that 30 would be around the maximum, so that we can be available for everyone to share their experience and get to know everybody.

But if there were more people interested, no problem! We'll just split it in two and schedule for a second weekend.

I comment because it seems that may come more people than anticipated (at least for people I know). For know I count 6.
Would be nice to know if a reservation can be ordered.

We are so busy over here with EE in France and other projects that we haven't had a chance to create the flyers and the sign-up forms yet. We also need to confirm the room. So, in the meantime, you can always e-mail their names to us and we'll make sure to give them the priority. You can write to info@eiriu-eolas.org.

Finally if too many people wants to come, I also anticipate the option to "leave" so another person can gain access to it.
I do practice EE since its inception, so I believe it would be much more interesting to other people.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think that will be necessary. Like I said, we can always have two courses if more people are interested.

Thanks for talking to others about the courses, Jordifs!

for me is very good from July 1st to 3st.
I just want to know when are you going to decide the date?
because it is cheaper if I buy the tickets now.
I also think it should be near the center of Barcelona, because I do not know the city.

jhonny said:
for me is very good from July 1st to 3st.
I just want to know when are you going to decide the date?
because it is cheaper if I buy the tickets now.

We should know in the next few days whether we get a room for free or not for that weekend. But either way, renting or not renting a room, we will let you all know as soon as possible, hopefully by Friday.

I also think it should be near the center of Barcelona, because I do not know the city.

If we get a room for free, it will be 10 mins from Barcelona. Otherwise, in the center. But don't worry, you will get precise directions, and we can probably arrange for some people to come together.

I would like to attend, now practice the breathing tube and it's going very well.
When you know the dates and prices and let us know.

Thanks

Álvaro said:
I would like to attend, now practice the breathing tube and it's going very well.
When you know the dates and prices and let us know.

Well, the date is now 99% sure. July 1st-3rd.
The price won't be much more than 100 euros, 30 euros give or take. And FCM members can get a discount if that is a problem.

I would like to do it too in Mexico but I am kind of young to do it alone. If I would live in barcelona I would help.

Just a comment, I am going to teach the program to some of my family because of a lot of pain that they suffered, like my mother, uncles, grandmother. But I can't do more.

Good luck amigos!

Back
Top Bottom