Eiriu Eolas in Spain - interested in helping and participating?

cubbex said:
I would like to do it too in Mexico but I am kind of young to do it alone. If I would live in barcelona I would help.

Don't worry, there will probably soon be an EE instructor in Mexico, so you can probably join the local classes. We will let you know when they take place.

Just a comment, I am going to teach the program to some of my family because of a lot of pain that they suffered, like my mother, uncles, grandmother. But I can't do more.

That's already a good thing if you share it with your family. Anyway, to do any more than that, you would need to get some training to become a certified instructor.

Álvaro said:
My wife is also interested in coming. Keep me two seats!

Excellent! Glad to hear that.

We are almost sure of getting a room for free now. Just need to discuss some more details. Thank you for your patience.

I'd been searching rural houses but it seems all i found are at least 50 km from Barcelona city :cry:

I'm glad to hear about the free room posibility.

pirataloko said:
I'd been searching rural houses but it seems all i found are at least 50 km from Barcelona city :cry:

I'm glad to hear about the free room posibility.

Yep, I've neither been lucky, prices are quite high.

Ailén, is the date 100%(1st -3rd July) sure? because if I get the flyticket now is very very cheaper.

jhonny said:
Ailén, is the date 100%(1st -3rd July) sure? because if I get the flyticket now is very very cheaper.

Unfortunately not yet 100% sure. But 99%. We are just waiting to see if we can get a room for free, 10 mins away from Barcelona.

I REALLY doubt that the date will change, anyway. Can you buy an insurance so that you can exchange the ticket if necessary?

If not, and if possible, wait a few extra days just to be sure. I should know by Wednesday or before if I get a reply fast.

Apologies for the delay. We are still waiting for the lady who may lend us a room to confirm. It is very likely, but I'd rather be 100% sure before confirming the date. It's a room at a very nice school, so we have to make sure that the dates are fine with them.

BTW, this room is in Terrasa, 10mins from Barcelona. You can see its location in this map. If it is not that room we may get another one in the same town.

Accommodation may be cheaper there, and it is easy to access the place. If anybody is coming from Barcelona and needs a lift, I'm sure we can arrange something with the attendees who have a car. And there are no doubt buses too. Maybe one of the locals can find more precise information about this?

Thanks for your patience! As soon as everything is confirmed, we'll get the flyers done and ship them to all of you.

It's a bit more than 10 mins, but there are plenty of trains from all areas of Barcelona.

Quick question:

The room is not available during the dates we had chosen. Is there anyone who would NOT be able to attend if we were to move the date to July 8th-10th? Thank you for replying asap if there is any problem.

From 8 to 10 I can too. I would be interested to know especially the issue of
property and I'm from Tarragona is "far" to return, as
that people coming from other parts of Spain.

Álvaro said:
I would be interested to know especially the issue of property and I'm from Tarragona is "far" to return, as that people coming from other parts of Spain.

Do you mean accommodation (alojamiento)? We'll look into that. There should be cheap and good accomodation very close to the place for those who don't live in Barcelona/closeby.

Terrassa!

It is more than 10 minutes away, may be 25.
There is a train station not so far away, but a map is needed.
It is not a town, it is a city!
I hate it because I usually get lost (driving a car), it is not well distributed (in my humble opinion).

For me and my colleagues I believe there is no problem at all with a date change.

See you there!

I have no problem by the date (July is fine for me) but my flight would land in Barcelona on Friday at 3 pm and I don't know what time does it start?

jordifs said:
Terrassa!

It is more than 10 minutes away, may be 25.

Oh, sorry, I was told by a friend that it was only 10 mins from Barcelona. She must drive very fast! ;)

We don't have much money, as you know, and we would like to everyone to be able to attend if they want to by making the price as low as possible. So, since the room there is really big and we have to pay something but less that renting a room in Barcelona, we chose that. I'm arranging the last details now, and will let you all know asap when everything is fixed.

jhonny said:
I have no problem by the date (July is fine for me) but my flight would land in Barcelona on Friday at 3 pm and I don't know what time does it start?

Oh, that's fine, Jhonny. We would be starting at around 6pm on Friday. And even if you arrive a bit late, that is OK. Closer to the date we can coordinate ourselves better and see if someone can drive you there.

Ailén said:
Álvaro said:
I would be interested to know especially the issue of property and I'm from Tarragona is "far" to return, as that people coming from other parts of Spain.

Do you mean accommodation (alojamiento)? We'll look into that. There should be cheap and good accomodation very close to the place for those who don't live in Barcelona/closeby.

Do you mean accommodation (alojamiento)? Yes I meant

Back
Top Bottom