Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I think it's OK to have a little laugh from time to time if it doesn't distract us from the serious Work we're doing. The world is grim and serious enough.
Hi, thank you very much for your answer. That was always in my thoughts too, that you actually said it yourself, but I read my post a few times and didn't think it sounded nice. And had already made up a text for last night about it, but after you already had enough to do with us yesterday, I didn't want to add more. Glad you took it for what it was. :clap:

I am generally a very funny person and like to laugh and make people laugh. But you actually need even more sensitivity when writing jokes than when talking directly to someone. I thought our group was great yesterday and I'm very grateful to you, it was a lovely evening with you.
@logos5x5 ... she volunteered again for the week after next at the latest, so you can hear her too. :-DI think she is very far from a singing cow, I enjoyed it. And I got to see a little bit of a different person while you were singing @Ant22 . The way it's described in our romantic stories, when you can see your true soul for a split second. I found that very beautiful. :love:

Oh please excuse me, I forgot to cancel.... I have late shift again today. If anyone has seen my other post today.... so far my husband is doing well. No symptoms at all. I'll keep you guys posted on the Corona thread. Nice session to all of you and best regards :love:

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be joining today. Too much work. But hopefully will join next week. Wish you a pleasant and productive EE! :flowers: :hug2:

Reactions: Yas
Oh dang I think I missed EE today. Are u guys starting in 30 min? That would be the time I’m used to but it looks like @Yas posted 1.5hr ago.

Oh dang I think I missed EE today. Are u guys starting in 30 min? That would be the time I’m used to but it looks like @Yas posted 1.5hr ago.

Hmm....apparently I would miss EE today anyway too, even if could join. I didn't notice that the post was indeed an hour and a half ago. 😅 For some reason I thought the time change would happen after 4th of April, but probably was wrong.

Hmm....apparently I would miss EE today anyway too, even if could join. I didn't notice that the post was indeed an hour and a half ago. 😅 For some reason I thought the time change would happen after 4th of April, but probably was wrong.
At least I’m not alone 😆 oh well I’m deep into a romance novel anyways so will do that instead. See u all next week 🤗

Hi @Keit and @KTC , yes we started earlier because the time had changed for the Canadians and Americans already and it was a bit late for them last week. I'm sorry for the short notice, I said we were going to change it after the 4th of April because that's when we change here in Mexico, but all the others have changed their time already, so that's why we did it this week.

I'll make sure to let you know beforehang if anything changes again after the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom