Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I cannot attend either. Feeling a bit under the weather with some cold symptoms and going to take care of myself. Will not be there as well the next two times due to being on holiday. Have some relaxing and liberating next sessions and I'm there with you in spirit. Take care :hug2:

Hello everyone,

The EE meeting will start in 10 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

Unfortunately, I cannot attend today as I have a late shift until 22:00. Have a good session and I am thinking of you all. :hug2:
I cannot attend either. Feeling a bit under the weather with some cold symptoms and going to take care of myself. Will not be there as well the next two times due to being on holiday. Have some relaxing and liberating next sessions and I'm there with you in spirit. Take care :hug2:

Take care and see you next time! :hug2:

Unfortunately, I cannot participate again. :-( There is a meeting today in our house community because of the allocation of an apartment on ground floor in which my husband would manage much better with his wheelchair. Also, in case of a fire or other things like power outage, it is easier to rescue him or get him out of the house if necessary. Today it will be decided if we will get the apartment or not.

Keep your fingers crossed for us...
Have a great session and I am looking forward to next week, I will be sure to attend. :hug2:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I cannot participate again. :-( There is a meeting today in our house community because of the allocation of an apartment on the first floor in which my husband would manage much better with his wheelchair. Also, in case of a fire or other things like power outage, it is easier to rescue him or get him out of the house if necessary. Today it will be decided if we will get the apartment or not.

Have a great session and I am looking forward to next week, I will be sure to attend. :hug2:
I wish you good luck and that you will have the apartment!

Unfortunately, I cannot participate again. :-( There is a meeting today in our house community because of the allocation of an apartment on ground floor in which my husband would manage much better with his wheelchair. Also, in case of a fire or other things like power outage, it is easier to rescue him or get him out of the house if necessary. Today it will be decided if we will get the apartment or not.

Good luck! 🍀 I‘ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Back
Top Bottom