Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hi everyone!

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!
Hi everyone, I would like to know if I can join the meditation? (this day or next Thursday), it's been a little over a year since I stopped practicing regularly, if possible, please could you tell me what time it starts, I am at Eastern Time Zone USA.

Hi everyone, I would like to know if I can join the meditation? (this day or next Thursday), it's been a little over a year since I stopped practicing regularly, if possible, please could you tell me what time it starts, I am at Eastern Time Zone USA.
Hi jess, last time I attended on Thursday it was at 9:30 pm Eastern, and I believe time has not changed since. I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Hello jess,

As others replied (thank you Novae and Arlind!) there are two meetings, one on Mondays and another one on Thursdays. I'll put some US times for both meetings below so you can choose which one is better for you:

Mondays:

1712348371009.png

Thursdays:

1712348256845.png

Hello jess,

As others replied (thank you Novae and Arlind!) there are two meetings, one on Mondays and another one on Thursdays. I'll put some US times for both meetings below so you can choose which one is better for you:

Mondays:

View attachment 93955

Thursdays:

View attachment 93954
Thank you very much Yas :flowers:
I think I'll start a couple of weeks with the video first and see if I join after that here soon.

Back
Top Bottom