Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello Yas I would like to participate to the next session of EE if it is possible, do i have to fill in a form or something ? When Will be the next session ? Thank you a lot

Hi cs21, you are very welcome to join our sessions!

Our next session is on Friday at at 1:00 a.m. (UTC). However, if you are in Europe, that would be in the middle of the night for you, so I think it will be better if you join on Monday at 6:00 p.m. (UTC). Which is at 8:00 pm in France.

Hello Yas I would like to participate to the next session of EE if it is possible, do i have to fill in a form or something ? When Will be the next session ? Thank you a lot
You can download Zoom application and, before the meeting, remember about unblocking your microphone and camera if settings of your operating system block it. The link to the meeting/ID will be shared on the forum before meeting.

I won't be joining in for today's EE later. We have an important family task to renew documents that involves us travelling today. I'll be doing EE when we get back a few hours after the meeting :-)

Thanks for these meetings, again, and have a great session y'all!

Back
Top Bottom