Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

During our session today, we spoke a bit about the meditation with a seed and why it is important. We also talked about another way of doing meditation with a seed that was mentioned in this session and Ant22 had also mentioned before in this thread:

You can also read the comments in that thread. They're very interesting.

Also, in the Éiriú Eolas website, there's a Frequently Asked Questions section where you can find more information about the Prayer of the Soul as our seed:
I am wondering... it comes to my mind that. I always imagine breathing Life and breath out all the unnecessary things.

But what comes to my mind is that words have a specific power. Is there the possibility that Ba-Ha (the Irish: beatha) is that superpowerful word. Because maybe we should focus more on this specific word.

For instance: through the "ba-ha" breathing, thinking about the Beatha word (Laura's voice) that goes into the body and lives in our body. The practice can look like that, a practitioner can listen very intensively to the word beatha and imagine the absorption to the body this word and imagine that that "word" (the sounds of that word) rings in the all the body cells.

How about that? What do you think about that?

Hi all! :-) Hope to join you next Monday at 6pm UTC (7pm UK and Ireland). I've learned to practice EE from the DVD and CDs and I plan to practice it as regularly as possible from now on. It'll be good to see if I'm doing it correctly.

Also note that we are using our forum names for privacy.
Does this mean we should set up the free Zoom account with our forum names or that we should use forum names if there is any communication during the online session? I haven't used Zoom yet, so I'm not sure if the account name appears onscreen during the session. I've already set up the account in my own name.

I am wondering... it comes to my mind that. I always imagine breathing Life and breath out all the unnecessary things.

But what comes to my mind is that words have a specific power. Is there the possibility that Ba-Ha (the Irish: beatha) is that superpowerful word. Because maybe we should focus more on this specific word.

I also focus on that word when doing the complete program and I'd say that's better when doing the "Ba-ha" part. The other meditation instructions mentioned in that session could be something to add as a separate meditation practice. It isn't intended as a replacement to the Beatha portion of the program, but more as a meditation practice to discipline the mind.

Does this mean we should set up the free Zoom account with our forum names or that we should use forum names if there is any communication during the online session? I haven't used Zoom yet, so I'm not sure if the account name appears onscreen during the session. I've already set up the account in my own name.

You're very welcome to join us Ageeva!

You don't need to set up a free Zoom account, but it's good to download the desktop app and install it on your computer because it works better than the browser version. You can download it here.

When you click on the link to join our meeting, Zoom will ask you to put a name before joining, that's where you can put your forum name. There are some instruction for joining in this post.

You're very welcome to join us Ageeva!

You don't need to set up a free Zoom account, but it's good to download the desktop app and install it on your computer because it works better than the browser version. You can download it here.

When you click on the link to join our meeting, Zoom will ask you to put a name before joining, that's where you can put your forum name. There are some instruction for joining in this post.
Thanks for the help @Yas. I'll download the desktop app. All going well I'll join you next Monday:-)

During our session today, we spoke a bit about the meditation with a seed and why it is important. We also talked about another way of doing meditation with a seed that was mentioned in this session and Ant22 had also mentioned before in this thread:

You can also read the comments in that thread. They're very interesting.

Also, in the Éiriú Eolas website, there's a Frequently Asked Questions section where you can find more information about the Prayer of the Soul as our seed:

Hello Yas, thank you very much for sharing that information. I thought seed meditation was different from Soul Prayer.

When I read this session Session 29 August 2015, I understood that it was a meditation focused on just one sentence or one word, which had to be repeated with a special clarity.

(Galatea) Wait, they didn't say who they were. Who is this?

A: Leolimma of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Okay, so how best to extend a helping hand? Well, first of all, let me ask this: Are you referring in particular to our German satellite group?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So how best to extend a helping hand to them?

A: All of them would benefit from a regular meditative practice. no-man's-land is severely lacking in knowledge necessary to fulfill goals.

Q: (Pierre) Maybe one question concerning no-man's-land: He's lacking knowledge, but does he have enough ability and will to acquire this knowledge? Is it worth trying, or is it beyond repair?

A: He has plenty of ability, will is up to him. Aiming needs more discipline and Pashalis could use a method for releasing stress. All of them need to learn to communicate.

Q: (L) Well, we already kind of knew all of that. Is there anything a little more...

(Perceval) Well, the meditation is a good idea.

(Chu) What about Gawan? Or Altair?

A: Gawan needs a reason to be.

Q: (L) And what is a reason to be?

A: To use his abilities to reach out to others rather than shutting them out.

Q: (Perceval) When they said they'd benefit from regular meditative practice, would some version of EE and the Prayer of the Soul be enough, or something more specific?

A: The EE program can be used as a foundation, but straight meditation with seed is more along the line intended here. All of them need to learn to discipline the mind.

Q: (L) So, a seed would be like having a short phrase to meditate on, or...

(Chu) Or just the Prayer of the Soul?

(L) Well, the Prayer of the Soul might be too complex. I think they need something a little more tight... a short phrase. The Prayer of the Soul really helps you in a lot of ways, but...

(Perceval) It's like a broad spectrum thing.

(L) It's also like training wheels for achieving a relaxed state. If you really want to go into a deep meditative state, you need something really tight. Holding your focus on something really tight is much more difficult than allowing yourself to drift while you're listening to words or reciting the Prayer of the Soul.

(Perceval) It's designed to make you drift away, almost.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Maybe just visualize what they want.

(L) Well, I don't think visualizing is what we need here. We're talking about disciplining the mind. Disciplining the mind through meditation is like exercising a muscle. It's taking something really short and tight like a very short phrase and sticking with it.

(Ark) Maybe they should first meditate on the things that they should meditate on?

(Chu) "Focus on the aim," or something simple like that?

(Ark) And then it will come to them in German.

(Perceval) Arbeit macht frei. [laughter]

(Pierre) Maybe we could ask about the nature of the seed. What would be the best seed to help them progress?

(L) Well, I think with each one... Well, maybe some of the things they already said. Aiming needs to meditate on the word "discipline" and what it means. Gawan could just focus on the phrase, "A reason to be".

(Galatea) And Pashalis: "Relax"

(Chu) What would be Altair's seed?

A: Altair already has these skills to some extent. He needs to "lighten up" a bit and allow some pleasure in.

Q: (Galatea) He's TOO disciplined.

(Pierre) He's very monk-ish.

(Chu) So, no-man's-land: Knowledge. Pashalis: Relax. Gawan: To be. Aiming: Discipline. And Altair: Lighten up.

(Perceval) So is it okay if they do this suggested meditative practice separately or individually?

A: Yes

Q: (L) This is not something that has to be done together.

(Galatea) It's specific to each person.

A: Yes.

I think the breathing technique is very similar to the one we do with the Soul Prayer. That is, it depends on whether we say it out loud or in the mind: we can breathe while thinking about the phrase / word seed phrase or say it when exhaling.

I also focus on that word when doing the complete program and I'd say that's better when doing the "Ba-ha" part. The other meditation instructions mentioned in that session could be something to add as a separate meditation practice. It isn't intended as a replacement to the Beatha portion of the program, but more as a meditation practice to discipline the mind.
Yes, of course, Yas. :flowers:

You are right. I mean that... it would be good to focus more on the word Beatha. When I wrote it, I have in my mind context, once upon a time, invoked by the C's and in the sessions, and is the following:

Q: (L) What is the numerical frequency of a vowel and consonant?

A: It is a science barely understood by your civilization but was once well known. Words have deeper meaning than you suspect.

And take into experiments about the tonal vibrations, etc. Used (probably), for instance, in the Coral Castle. We have two tonal levels in the Beatha. First: "Baaaaaa...." - the lower tone - the low tone which causes intensive vibrations. You know, it is "quaking us" and "Haaaa..." part - the higher tone - that brings the relief and cleansing. Just perfect...

Perfect in its simplicity. This is amazing that we can experience, at our fingertips, something such vibrant and realistic.

BTW. This is really wonderful that you, @logos5x5 and others, gather in one place, what is available globally, and give such results. This is some kind of the "red pill" to the world, you give.

Yes, of course, Yas. :flowers:

You are right. I mean that... it would be good to focus more on the word Beatha. When I wrote it, I have in my mind context, once upon a time, invoked by the C's and in the sessions, and is the following:

And take into experiments about the tonal vibrations, etc. Used (probably), for instance, in the Coral Castle. We have two tonal levels in the Beatha. First: "Baaaaaa...." - the lower tone - the low tone which causes intensive vibrations. You know, it is "quaking us" and "Haaaa..." part - the higher tone - that brings the relief and cleansing. Just perfect...

Perfect in its simplicity. This is amazing that we can experience, at our fingertips, something such vibrant and realistic.

BTW. This is really wonderful that you, @logos5x5 and others, gather in one place, what is available globally, and give such results. This is some kind of the "red pill" to the world, you give.
Just a note*:

"red pill" - to the mental and emotional life of human beings. To the full Awakening, true knowledge and its utilization through experience are required.

*note, if some newbie would read this who may tend to think that Eiriu Eolas practice settles everything.

"The Prayer of the Soul"

Oh Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Awareness in All Creation
Carried in the heart
Ruler of the mind
Savior of the Soul
Live in me today
Be my Daily Bread
As I give bread to others
Help me grow in knowledge
Of All Creation
Clear my eyes