Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thank you for the meeting. It was really good. I mean, to do it in group is like working together for our health and the health of the people in the group and the people in the forum. I love this idea of working on us for the others and thanks to the others members. See you next Monday.

Yesterday Monday I did not hear the alarm that I set to remind myself of the EE session, so I started doing housework. When I found out, I tried to connect immediately and had the same connection problems as everyone else. When I walked in and realized they had just started, I decided to do the breathing exercises while doing the housework. Finally, I prayed while lying down and without doing anything else.

I have never done EE like this, since I try to be 100% attentive to the connection with the group. It was very challenging and interesting at the same time. I think it can be helpful to try to do some or all of the breathing exercises while we go about our daily lives. In this way we could train the brain or nervous system to stay in a constant state of mindfulness and tranquility.

Ayer lunes no escuché la alarma que pongo para recordarme de la sesión de EE, así que me puse a hacer tareas del hogar. Cuando me di cuenta, traté de conectarme inmediatamente y tuve los mismos problemas de conexión que los demás. Cuando entré y me di cuenta que recién habían comenzado, decidí hacer los ejercicios de respiración mientras hacía las tareas del hogar. Finalmente, la oración la hice acostado y sin hacer otra cosa.

Nunca había hecho EE así, ya que trato de estar 100% atento a la conexión con el grupo. Fue muy desafiante e interesante a la vez. Pienso que puede ser útil tratar de hacer algunos o todos los ejercicios de respiración mientras hacemos nuestra vida cotidiana. De esa forma podríamos entrenar al cerebro o al sistema nervioso para mantenerse en constante estado de consciencia plena y tranquilidad.

Back
Top Bottom