Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I tried to sign up but the spreadsheet would not load properly. I live in southeast Pennsylvania and retired so I can be flexible. Looking forward to joining you. Anya112003 Thanks!

I tried to sign up but the spreadsheet would not load properly. I live in southeast Pennsylvania and retired so I can be flexible. Looking forward to joining you. Anya112003 Thanks!
Hey @Anya112003, I just added your name to the spreadsheet. It's great that you decided to join the workshops.

Yas shares the link to join half an hour before the meeting.

If you have any doubts about how Zoom works, just let us know.

See you!

J'attends depuis plus de 10 mn que quelqu'un veuille bien m'ouvrir la porte... Tant pis... A la prochaine fois...

I have been waiting for more than 10 minutes for someone to open the door for me... Never mind... See you next time...

Thank you for this very, very deep session... after two and in a few moments three cigarettes :lol: I slowly calm down...
I made this picture many years ago... the quote means in english: Rest is the beginning of purification for the soul. Basilius the Great
From whatever, but today I was definitely cleansed. :hug2::cool2:
315096_2107213079828_2116153891_n.jpg

J'attends depuis plus de 10 mn que quelqu'un veuille bien m'ouvrir la porte... Tant pis... A la prochaine fois...

I have been waiting for more than 10 minutes for someone to open the door for me... Never mind... See you next time...
So sorry you weren't able to join us, Perlou. It might have been a technical problem. Hopefully you won't have any problems next week. You're always welcome :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom