Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thank you for the session... especially to @Ageeva (hope I remembered the right name :-[ ) for this very special song. I felt that it was very important for you to sing it today. Feel hugged :hug2: ... and I think you should allow a little bit of feelings, because otherwise you will be overwhelmed by them at some point, because they all erupt at once. IMO... :flowers: ... at the moment I hear the original from Joni Mitchel, really very good

Yes, Ageeva. That was really beautiful and poignant, you had a firm control of yourself, despite the sad news you received. It all came out in your voice.

I also want to say thank you for that song! And that you mentioned the C's session where they talked about the 60s. That gives me a lot to think. 🥰
Thank you all :hug2: It came from the heart alright. I understand why the Universe put it into my mind during the week. Lovely EE session as always. See you next week.:-)

I also won't be able to join the online meeting today. I have a mild keto flu! It's definitely better than real influenza. But I still have severe weakness and other symptoms. I did EE in the afternoon. I'm thinking of going to bed early. I wish you a good meeting, EE and singing !!🌟✨🎼

I want to share my feeling today. I like to experiment and explore sometimes. This time I measured the temperature of my hand (fingers). Before EE or during the day it is always 34.00 C. or lower. Today, after a full EE, my fingers had a temperature of 37.2 C (1-3 minutes after). Plus the hands are sweating. 10 minutes after 35.6 C. In addition I had shivers all over my body and a feeling of a large hm circles of energy around my hands (hands rested on my hips).

I want to share my feeling today. I like to experiment and explore sometimes. This time I measured the temperature of my hand (fingers). Before EE or during the day it is always 34.00 C. or lower. Today, after a full EE, my fingers had a temperature of 37.2 C (1-3 minutes after). Plus the hands are sweating. 10 minutes after 35.6 C. In addition I had shivers all over my body and a feeling of a large hm circles of energy around my hands (hands rested on my hips).

Hi Lucius, thanks for sharing your experiment. I think there's nothing to worry about the fluctuation in temperature, unless it goes too high or too low, of course, but it certainly shows how breathing exercises affect our body in so many ways!

I just want to add that there's a thread which is more dedicated to Éiriu Eolas experiences in general here (in case you haven't found it yet): Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

It is long, I know, but it's good to post your experiences there so more people will benefit from them and you may receive feedback from more people too :-).

Back
Top Bottom