Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I'd just like to thank everyone for attending tonight's practice. It was my first group practice and I really enjoyed it. I thought more people would attend but perhaps a smaller group was better, in my case, because I felt quite awkward; there's actual people behind the names on the forum! It was good to meet you all! It was also my very first Zoom meeting which was accompanied with an unfortunate catastrophic computer crash that forced me to reboot thus taking longer to start. :-[ Sorry about that. It was caused by a USB/audio driver problem. It'll be fixed next time. I look forward to next week's practice!

I'd just like to thank everyone for attending tonight's practice. It was my first group practice and I really enjoyed it. I thought more people would attend but perhaps a smaller group was better, in my case, because I felt quite awkward; there's actual people behind the names on the forum! It was good to meet you all! It was also my very first Zoom meeting which was accompanied with an unfortunate catastrophic computer crash that forced me to reboot thus taking longer to start. :-[ Sorry about that. It was caused by a USB/audio driver problem. It'll be fixed next time. I look forward to next week's practice!
Great to meet u today @Benjamin. Lol I thought the same when I first joined the EE group that yes these forum people have faces :lol:. I’ve been pretty regular w the group for a few months and it is really cool practicing something with a group from all over the globe who are on similar paths. Hope to see u next week.

I’m tied up with work today so will miss EE. Hope to be back next week!

Reactions: Yas
Unfortunately I also won't be able to join. Have to work. Wish everyone a good practice! :flowers:

Reactions: Yas
Back
Top Bottom