Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Was it a session yesterday? I was waiting the link but nothing appeared in my news feed.

Ok, I didn't know. Next time maybe to put the link to zoom here? Thank you seek10!

The decision to conduct the session with seek10 doing the sharing evolved rather spontaneously, because some of us came to the meeting by having clicked a link logos5x5 had provided before (at least it was so in my case - I clicked the link from Monday last week). And because there have been power / internet issues before at logos's place, we figured that this might have been the reason for his absence yesterday as well as for his not posting the link, and so we just decided to go ahead after having waited for a while. Seek10 posted the link on the thread then and the room started to fill up.

So if there's no link you can click one of the previous ones posted here (you can see it is the same link by comparing the meeting room numbers), and see what happens! :-)

Btw., thank you again, seek10, for your sharing and for everybody else being there!

Hi everyone! I would like to be able to be part at the meetings.

What i do not understand very well is the issue of schedules, I am in Argentina, if i did not misunderstand, should add 6 hours to the schedules posted at the beginning of this post?

Is there a particular day and time where the meetings are in Spanish?

I hope you can clarify those doubts. Cheers!

Hello Dave_P,

You're welcome to join us. The meetings are in English but we can explain things in Spanish if you need.

In Argentinian time these are the two meetings we have: Mondays at 3:00 pm and Thursdays at 10:00 pm.

Hi everyone,

The EE meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

I'll be joining 10 minutes late today if thats okay @Yas

That's OK, thanks for letting us know!

I think I'll start next Monday and i think of signing up both days, Monday and Thursday.

Great! Just one question, have you practised Éiriú Eolas before? :-)

Great! Just one question, have you practised Éiriú Eolas before? :-)

Yes, i started in 2014/2015 watching the videos online. I must also clarify that it is very likely that there are things that i have not fully understood, for example pipe breathing, it works for me personally, but perhaps i am not applying it correctly. Just a thought ..... Lack of confidence? Maybe.:-/

Reactions: Yas
Yes, i started in 2014/2015 watching the videos online. I must also clarify that it is very likely that there are things that i have not fully understood, for example pipe breathing, it works for me personally, but perhaps i am not applying it correctly.

Great! Don't worry, one of the purposes of these meetings is to clarify some of the doubts we may have about Éiriú Eolas, so make sure you mention these things and we can discuss it. This also helps others other clarify things so don't feel sorry for asking ;-).

Great! Don't worry, one of the purposes of these meetings is to clarify some of the doubts we may have about Éiriú Eolas, so make sure you mention these things and we can discuss it. This also helps others other clarify things so don't feel sorry for asking ;-).
Thank you so much!
I already signed up in the excel spreadsheet.
See you on monday

Hey beautiful people! Just wanting to share a little bit about my experience with EE. I have really enjoyed doing the program and do it as often as I can.

But I had an experience that was a bit strange and I’m wondering if anybody else has had the same thing happen...

Several times during the program I have passed out. The first time it happened was the first time I had done the program. I was sitting on the couch, breathing as instructed, then I felt this wave of energy through me over me and I passed out. I became conscious a while later, still sitting up, but with my head and and body slumping a bit over to the left. I was really surprised I hadn’t fallen off the couch! (This wasn’t from the more rapid ‘round breathing’). At the time, I thought to myself “gosh I must just be really tired” but it has happened again a couple of times since then.

I found the energy of the program very powerful and feel a strong positive resonance with Laura energetically. I also notice that during the ‘meditation’ at the end of the program that I often go into a very ‘deep state’ when Laura is speaking in this part, but it has also happened in other parts of the program too.

Personally, I find Laura’s voice incredibly comforting and calming. I don’t know many people that ever actually have that effect on me. I know she has a background and experience in hypnosis, and a powerful frequency herself (I’m not suggesting we are being hypnotised on any level, just to be clear) but I wondered if I was responding to the vibration in her voice, and perhaps for me personally it was so intense, my level of consciousness responded by changing?

I have considered that it could also be programming in me attempting to block me completing the program? Just a thought.

I‘ve found the pipe breathing a bit hard to master and am not quite sure if I am doing it correctly, but I seem to be improving.

I’m not too concerned about the ‘passing out’ part, and it could just be extreme fatigue (I have multiple chronic health conditions and often experience poor quality of sleep) but I just thought I’d ask if anyone else has experienced this? Or if anybody with deeper knowledge about this has any suggestions about what it might be?

I could just be responding to the ‘natural high frequency’ that I feel coming from Laura, and it makes me so calm that I pass out! Hmmm might need a few cushions on the floor in the future if it keeps happening. 😂

Would love to participate in the online sessions, but can’t do that until I have moved house and have Internet. Plus, if I’m going to pass out, I would at least prefer to do it in the privacy of my own home. 😬

Back
Top Bottom