Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello everyone,

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587
This weekend was helping my GF with moving out to her new place, and yesterday was babysitting the cat there, with no internet connection except mobile data on cell-phone. But was there with you all in spirit/mind.

Regarding viewing Forum on mobile devices (cell-phones), few months ago some Forum functionalities on mobile stopped working, like drop down menus (e.g. What's new, Alerts, ...) and also posting (no reply-box appears anymore on the bottom of the page), so there was no way to reply yesterday evening (I couldn't find it).
@Scottie, is this issues (not being able to post/reply) with mobile devices only affecting my cell-phone?

This weekend was helping my GF with moving out to her new place, and yesterday was babysitting the cat there, with no internet connection except mobile data on cell-phone. But was there with you all in spirit/mind.

Regarding viewing Forum on mobile devices (cell-phones), few months ago some Forum functionalities on mobile stopped working, like drop down menus (e.g. What's new, Alerts, ...) and also posting (no reply-box appears anymore on the bottom of the page), so there was no way to reply yesterday evening (I couldn't find it).
@Scottie, is this issues (not being able to post/reply) with mobile devices only affecting my cell-phone?
I can do everything with my dumbphone, so I‘m afraid it is likely a problem with your phone. Have you had it updated regularly? Maybe that’s the issue.

I can do everything with my dumbphone, so I‘m afraid it is likely a problem with your phone. Have you had it updated regularly? Maybe that’s the issue.
Thanks for the info. :flowers:
Yes, I reset it some 10 days ago to Defaults and updated it afterwards, was thinking that the issue I was experiencing had something to do with low internal memory and other things (rather old device; that's why I didn't report the issue earlier), but nothing changed WRT to Forum functionalities. Better to 'ditch it', it seems... ;-)

Hello everyone,

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

If I'm not mistaken, we all switched time now. See you!
Hi logos5x5, May I know if I can join the group?, at the end of last year I started to practice Eiriu-Eolas with Laura's video, at least once a month, certainly I can't say that I have done it many times. But if it is possible to do it now, please let me know.
If it's possible, could you please let me know your schedule?
Thanks

Thank you every one.
That was my first meeting with all of you and I love it.
See you next week.

It was great to have you, France!

Thanks for the info. :flowers:
Yes, I reset it some 10 days ago to Defaults and updated it afterwards, was thinking that the issue I was experiencing had something to do with low internal memory and other things (rather old device; that's why I didn't report the issue earlier), but nothing changed WRT to Forum functionalities. Better to 'ditch it', it seems... ;-)

Have you tried a different browser? You can share the issue here if the problem persists, and if it is a widespread problem, some members may share your experience.

Hi logos5x5, May I know if I can join the group?, at the end of last year I started to practice Eiriu-Eolas with Laura's video, at least once a month, certainly I can't say that I have done it many times. But if it is possible to do it now, please let me know.
If it's possible, could you please let me know your schedule?
Thanks

You can join whenever you want, jess. The workshops are open to all forum members.

We have two schedules:

Mondays: 19:00 UTC - 14:00 CT

Thursdays: 02:00 UTC - 21:00 CT

I just added you tp

We always post a reminder half an hour before the workshop. Just click the link and that's it.

I just added you to the list of attendees.

See you soon!

Not sure when EE is going to be today due to time change, but just in case it is in 6 min, I wanted to leave a note that will be able to join only in 25 min.

Not sure when EE is going to be today due to time change, but just in case it is in 6 min, I wanted to leave a note that will be able to join only in 25 min.
it is in one hour later ( at least for today)

Hello Keit,

It is at 2:00 UTC time, that would be at 9:00 am in Novosibirsk.

That's in 45 minutes from now.

I'll post the reminder again 20 minutes before the time. :-)

Just wanted to share this here, since I mentioned it at the beginning of our meeting. That I woke up at night from a very loud bang (and was actually with earplugs). Apparently we had a 4.9 magnitude earthquake in the region, with 6.2 magnitude at the epicenter. And it happened at 03:46.

Now it makes me wonder if it was actually a loud bang, or this is how my sleepy brain has interpreted it. And it also makes sense why the neighbors afterward were a bit noisy. They were probably discussing the event.

But it is still strange because the epicenter is 320 km from the city. But the time fits, so don't know.

You can join whenever you want, jess. The workshops are open to all forum members.

We have two schedules:

Mondays: 19:00 UTC - 14:00 CT

I just added you tp

We always post a reminder half an hour before the workshop. Just click the link and that's it.

I just added you to the list of attendees.

See you soon!
Hello logos5x5, thank you very much!!, checking the UTC - CT times on a website, I am located in the USA, so all is going well, I will join this coming Thursday, which I understand for me is at 21 hrs -9pm.
thank you :-)

Back
Top Bottom