Jedi Council Member
I always thought C's advice to use silk to shield from electromagnetic waves. But maybe silk is for shielding from scalar waves (which are more like telepathy waves that are use for thoughts induce and health healing or health degradation).
November 3, 2014
EVER WONDERED WHY SILK CLOTHES ARE PREFERRED WHILE PRAYING IN INDIAN RITUALS?? JUST TRADITION or SCIENCE OF WELL BEING??
You might know that all matter is made up out of atoms. Now, atoms themselves have a core, or nucleus, and electrons orbiting around the nucleus. The core has positive charge, the electrons have negative charge. When you are rubbing the glass rod with the silk cloth, electrons are stripped away from the atoms in the glass and transferred to the silk cloth. This leaves the glass rod with more positive than negative charge, so you get a net positive charge. Why do the electrons go from glass to silk and not from silk to glass? That depends a lot on the minute details of the material. Ultimately, for every two materials there is one of them where electrons are happier. It just turns out that for glass and silk, electrons are happier at the silk cloth. ==================================================
Silk clothes have the capacity to attract and store electromagnetic energy. With the friction between the body and the silk clothes, electric energy is produced, which gives rise to electro static attraction. This energy, according to shastras, would act on the mind of the devotee. It is also said that the vibrations, which are generated while worshipping, are also stored by wearing the silk clothes. The external clothing, which prevents the loss of these vibrations, would work on the mind to sustain the much needed concentration. It is also said that any worship, without concentration is useless. ==================================================
Proof from Science
Silk interacts with scalar waves in the same manner that metal interacts with electromagnetic waves. Both are conductors but if properly configured can also act as reflectors or barriers. Several sources support this conclusion:
- John Keely, “mad” scientist of the 19th century who did amazing things with sound, was able to power one of his machines by sending energy down a silk thread. The thread was loose and had a key hanging from it in the middle, showing that physical vibrations were not transmitted, rather something else was.
- German mystic Karl von Eckartshausen, speaking on animal magnetism and electricity (subtle energy), proposed an experiment by which one dressed from head to toe in silk and raised one’s arms to the sky: Since you are dressed in silk you are insulated, therefore you will be loading yourself with positive-electricity and thereby, you have an effect on anybody who has a minus-electricity. After you have loaded yourself or charged yourself, you load water with electricity. This water becomes very useful. When you wash yourself or moisten your hands with this water and rub your hands together, you can set small objects into motion such as needles on a string with your fingertips without touching them, or even by just staring at them.
- In occultism, psychic implements like wands or crystals or scrying mirrors are best stored in silk coverings or pouches, as this is said to amplify their numinous power.
- The Cassiopaeans mentioned the protective qualities of silk in context of shileding against mind-muddling control signals:
//Session 21 September 2002//
Q: (A) There must be some way to make the body less vulnerable to these things.
A: Silk clothing and headgear.
5) Tom Bearden mentioned that tubular dielectric fibers can serve as scalar beam barriers. Perhaps silk fibers fit this description. So it seems that silk has special properties allowing the transmission, accumulation, or shielding of sub-electromagnetic (scalar) waves. My experiments showed that while grounded metal foil did not attenuate a particular signal, silk stopped it completely. Therefore the signal under study was not electromagnetic in nature and could only be scalar. Dirt and oils interfere with the attenuating properties of silk, so care must be taken to keep it clean. =================================================
Why silk? Perhaps this was an evolutionary advantage — the silk worm’s cocoon may have protected it from stray scalar fields that could interfere with its transformation into a moth. Or maybe the silk worm is a product of ancient genetic engineering. According to Carl von Reichenbach, wool has similar shielding properties. Unusual applications exist for this material. For instance, since certain alien and military implants operate on scalar rather than electromagnetic spectra for remote monitoring and programming, perhaps wearing silk when practical may serve as a countermeasure: a silk balaclava worn while sleeping will attenuate scalar mind programming signals by functioning like a faraday cage. I myself have found it effective for this purpose, at least in the beginning; after some months, it lost its effectiveness for unknown reasons.
My comment (neonix): If someone is targeted individual, after some time attack technique can be changed. And solution that works yesterday may not work today. Also attack can be carry through other persons.
=========================================================== SEEMS ANCIENT INDIANS KNEW THIS LONG BEFORE. START BELIEVING IN THE TRADITIONS, THEY ARE MEANT FOR WELL BEING.