Emotional state right now

I am a quiet person by nature, I don't talk much and generally passive when it comes to conflicts, but such a huge anger I felt yesterday, I don't think I have ever felt before. Here's the situation: Quite recently I met a Russian man and I liked him very much. Thanks to him my emotional state has improved a lot. I have far less negative thoughts and less desire to suddenly burst out crying. I told my mother about him and her answer just shocked me. She said she felt disgusted by my choice, and that I should never bring him home because.... he would murder us all and that I should never even mention him to my father. She said also a few bad things about Russians. I was so infuriated after what she said that I wanted to hit the table with my hands but I stopped myself. I didn't answer her with anything. Later on I still had the urge to destroy something. Today I feel better. But I am horrified at what Western propaganda has done to my parents. Many people have mentioned before how they have been put at odds with their own families, how they have been cut off from old friends by all the lies fed by the mainstream media but I didn't think I would feel it so strongly about my own example.​

You have to be very careful about your emotional situation, because the negative energies will effect your body to all kinds of problems. Besides that, you have to learn, or respect other persons beliefs too.

Q: (D) Well, she's having her tonsils out Tuesday. I don't know why.

A: Have you not noticed?

Q: (D) Well, I hadn't put things together. (F) Is it true? (D) Yes, she does. She has, different kinds of viruses... (L) Well, are you going to give us a clue on this one?

A: Emotions reflect in physical body.

Q: (L) I want to ask a little bit about this process of "unwinding" S__ has been facilitating with my body. Have you guys been watching?

A: Always. You have just accessed and outed globules of energy.

Q: (S) It's an energy cyst. (L) What is the original reason for the presence of the energy?

A: Anger from age 22 when you were in severe depression and had plans for suicide. The negative energy went to your arms. {was there some past life impetus for depression at this particular age?}

Q: (L) So, we have a LOT of stuff locked up inside and all we have to do is find the key...

A: Yes, exactly.

Q: (L) Anything else...

A: Beware of cardiac concerns. Not what is, what may be.

Q: (L) What specifically?

A: Possible thrombosis in future.

Q: (L) What can I do to avoid such?

A: Many things, but most important is your attitude. You must decrease your anger.

The Law of One,
“40.9 Questioner: Has the vibration of the basic, of the photon, of all our particles increased in frequency already?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer.

Q: (L) Can you tell us what might be the characteristics of a person who is not caught in the emotional trap?

A: Embracing? No. Uniting? Yes.

Q: (L) Ah! So, you are saying that people who can clear the emotional traps can unite in a higher emotional sense?

A: Emotions are chemicals only.

Q: (L) So, if emotions are chemical only, is it true that when one is in physical proximity to certain people, that perhaps their frequency vibrations cause these chemicals to be stimulated or generated within us?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) And, that it takes great force of will and mental power to counteract this physical action?

A: No, just practice.

Quite recently I met a Russian man and I liked him very much. Thanks to him my emotional state has improved a lot. I have far less negative thoughts and less desire to suddenly burst out crying. I told my mother about him and her answer just shocked me. She said she felt disgusted by my choice, and that I should never bring him home because.... he would murder us all and that I should never even mention him to my father.
Sad, but that is how conditions are now in the world. It feels like madness when we see the video's of Ukrainians temporarily moved to western countries abusing any body talking Russian or Russians ( it is as if they are in their country). Unfortunately, since Covid hysteria started 2 years back, most in this world seems to have lost what ever little grip of reality they have.

I am a quiet person by nature, I don't talk much and generally passive when it comes to conflicts, but such a huge anger I felt yesterday, I don't think I have ever felt before. Here's the situation: Quite recently I met a Russian man and I liked him very much. Thanks to him my emotional state has improved a lot. I have far less negative thoughts and less desire to suddenly burst out crying. I told my mother about him and her answer just shocked me. She said she felt disgusted by my choice, and that I should never bring him home because.... he would murder us all and that I should never even mention him to my father. She said also a few bad things about Russians. I was so infuriated after what she said that I wanted to hit the table with my hands but I stopped myself. I didn't answer her with anything. Later on I still had the urge to destroy something. Today I feel better. But I am horrified at what Western propaganda has done to my parents. Many people have mentioned before how they have been put at odds with their own families, how they have been cut off from old friends by all the lies fed by the mainstream media but I didn't think I would feel it so strongly about my own example.​
I am sorry this has taken place, but if you like the guy and the guy likes you and there's something to the relationship, then it might be worth fighting for it.

Some people simply won't accept reality or sacrifice their own sacred cows, even if it hurts someone they care about, and at the point it's better to walk away and put some distance between you and these types of dynamics. I am not sure how close you are with your family, though I daresay close enough for the even to have had such an emotional impact, but it may be time to put some distance and set some boundaries between you and them.

I think it's the best way for them to respect your choice of partner and they can either accept it eventually or not, but it would be ultimately their choice to remain part of your life or not.

I know it's easier said than done, and you might enter a back and forth with them, but we're always here if you wish to share and get some outside view on the situation.

Did your parents feel strongly at all about the cold war or the Soviet Union? Or Euromaidan?

I am sorry to hear about your situation Telesfora. I went through a somewhat similar dynamic with my parents last year, in my case it came down to them not wanting to see me until I got the jab. It wasn't easy for me but I was able to stand my ground and told them that while I accepted the fact they had a different view on the matter, I would not take the vaccine just to please them despite the fact that they have done a lot for me. It took them a few months to accept my decision and live with it. It was painful but worth it in the end as it helped me set healthy boundaries with them.

Should I find someone with whom I can share my life, I can expect an equally strong reaction to what you have experienced - in my case that’s what you get when you have an overly protective mom with anger issues who has her own ideas of the ideal partner. To make things worse, I happen to be the pleasing type of person.

But my previous episode has taught me that it is my own right to decide the path I wish to follow and if they have a different opinion, no matter how strong, it is their choice to either accept the fact that I am my own person or to stop interacting with me, no matter how painful it may be.

I don’t know about your current living situation. If you are staying with your parents, you may want to reflect on the possible outcomes and what your options are. Finding the right words to communicate your decision while avoiding triggers may also help though I'm aware it’s no easy task. But ultimately, if you think the Russian guy could be the right person for you, standing your ground and letting them know about your decision may help you set the necessary boundaries and they may eventually learn to accept it and appreciate you more as a consequence, even if it takes time. FWIW

You have to be very careful about your emotional situation, because the negative energies will effect your body to all kinds of problems. Besides that, you have to learn, or respect other persons beliefs too.

The Law of One,
“40.9 Questioner: Has the vibration of the basic, of the photon, of all our particles increased in frequency already?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer.
Thank you for the entire reply and advice, Kay Kim

I am surprised how much, of what you wrote and actually quoted, is correct. But I still find it hard to think of emotions as something separate from me. I get the impression that a negative energy is next to me all the time and makes me make decisions that end up with unpleasant consequences for me. It's like I have a counselor in my head who is giving me wrong advice on purpose.​

Sad, but that is how conditions are now in the world. It feels like madness when we see the video's of Ukrainians temporarily moved to western countries abusing any body talking Russian or Russians ( it is as if they are in their country). Unfortunately, since Covid hysteria started 2 years back, most in this world seems to have lost what ever little grip of reality they have.
Thank you for your reply,

I agree, but I think the Russophobic hysteria now is much worse than the covid hysteria. Back then, there were still a lot of people who thought Covid was a hoax. And now everyone has suddenly united against Russia and they don't even accept a different narrative than the one given by the mainstream media, even people who are supposedly against the system.​

I am sorry to hear about your situation Telesfora. I went through a somewhat similar dynamic with my parents last year, in my case it came down to them not wanting to see me until I got the jab. It wasn't easy for me but I was able to stand my ground and told them that while I accepted the fact they had a different view on the matter, I would not take the vaccine just to please them despite the fact that they have done a lot for me. It took them a few months to accept my decision and live with it. It was painful but worth it in the end as it helped me set healthy boundaries with them.

Should I find someone with whom I can share my life, I can expect an equally strong reaction to what you have experienced - in my case that’s what you get when you have an overly protective mom with anger issues who has her own ideas of the ideal partner. To make things worse, I happen to be the pleasing type of person.

But my previous episode has taught me that it is my own right to decide the path I wish to follow and if they have a different opinion, no matter how strong, it is their choice to either accept the fact that I am my own person or to stop interacting with me, no matter how painful it may be.

I don’t know about your current living situation. If you are staying with your parents, you may want to reflect on the possible outcomes and what your options are. Finding the right words to communicate your decision while avoiding triggers may also help though I'm aware it’s no easy task. But ultimately, if you think the Russian guy could be the right person for you, standing your ground and letting them know about your decision may help you set the necessary boundaries and they may eventually learn to accept it and appreciate you more as a consequence, even if it takes time. FWIW
Thank you for sharing your experience with me,

I had a similar experience with the vaccine. Although it wasn't just my parents, but also my surroundings that kept screaming at me: Get vaccinated! Why don't you get vaccinated? Do you believe in the flat Earth theory that you don't vaccinate? I didn't put up any boundaries or answer them in any way. I just put up with it. For a year.

Yes, my mom has her vision of the right partner for me. Honestly, I didn't expect a positive reaction from her to the news but I didn't expect something like this either. But since she reacted this way I'm honestly afraid of my father's reaction. I have to think calmly about what I should do and say.​

I am sorry this has taken place, but if you like the guy and the guy likes you and there's something to the relationship, then it might be worth fighting for it.

Some people simply won't accept reality or sacrifice their own sacred cows, even if it hurts someone they care about, and at the point it's better to walk away and put some distance between you and these types of dynamics. I am not sure how close you are with your family, though I daresay close enough for the even to have had such an emotional impact, but it may be time to put some distance and set some boundaries between you and them.

I think it's the best way for them to respect your choice of partner and they can either accept it eventually or not, but it would be ultimately their choice to remain part of your life or not.

I know it's easier said than done, and you might enter a back and forth with them, but we're always here if you wish to share and get some outside view on the situation.

This will be the hardest part for me putting boundaries and distancing myself. I would like to stay in my current relationship with my family but it seems like that is no longer possible.

I honestly did not expect so many reactions and comments regarding my situation. I'm glad I can count on you guys. Thank you. :-)

And now everyone has suddenly united against Russia and they don't even accept a different narrative than the one given by the mainstream media, even people who are supposedly against the system.​

This perception is one which the authorities want to encourage. Using 'social proof' they create the narrative that people who disagree are rare, isolated, unusual. This is what they want people to believe, to create that reality.

In Europe the flags of Ukraine fly 'everywhere', right?

 Nope

People who disagree with the mainstream narrative are all around, all the time. They're certainly in the minority, but they grow in number as the authorities reveal their hand in increasingly desperate decisions. As suffering increases, so does awareness.

This will be the hardest part for me putting boundaries and distancing myself. I would like to stay in my current relationship with my family but it seems like that is no longer possible.

I honestly did not expect so many reactions and comments regarding my situation. I'm glad I can count on you guys. Thank you. :-)
Out of curiosity, what is your country of residence or origin? I'm guessing somewhere like Poland to explain the deep disgust from your mother towards Russians?

I think the situation calls for you to maintain a certain level of independence from your parents. It's not to say that you need to break relations. It's to say you don't need their approval on certain matters or to "talk it out". You can simply live your life. If you are close to this man, at some point when it seems right, you can simply say that your parents have a deep sense of russiaphobia which is driven by the media and this clouds their impression of him but you don't want it to affect your relationship with him. He doesn't have to meet them, not until your parents are ready and when he does, at least he knows the atmosphere and will come prepared not to get offended as he'll be put into a position of representing a whole nation rather than just himself...

Edit: I have just seen from your profile that you are from Poland. My advice is to heed the warnings from your mother and don't tell your father - let him find out from your mother. I have come to understand the hatred of Russians in Poland can't be reversed and so your father, unless he has done work on himself to overcome such blind prejudices will likely have the same reaction as your mother.

Last edited:

It's unfortunate that it has to be this way, but I do believe you will learn a lot about yourself and about them, and them about you.

It's also part of life to outgrow one's family and be able to live with their disapproval or disappointment, not because you're wrong, but because they are. That is not to say that there should be complete abandon, but rather that there are parts of your life that they cannot decide for you.

It'll be tough but, it could be worth the effort, you will be a more mature person as a result, so hang in there!

Good luck and keep us posted!

I think the situation calls for you to maintain a certain level of independence from your parents. It's not to say that you need to break relations. It's to say you don't need their approval on certain matters or to "talk it out". You can simply live your life.

It's also part of life to outgrow one's family and be able to live with their disapproval or disappointment, not because you're wrong, but because they are. That is not to say that there should be complete abandon, but rather that there are parts of your life that they cannot decide for you.

I was just thinking about that. Not about completely severing all ties, just about balancing the situation.
I will write, in a while, how the situation developed.​

Back
Top Bottom