Emotional state right now

Everyone here seems irritable and angry. I need to keep my head down and quiet. Strategic enclosure to the max. Lots of people are ill, some people have had covid twice in the space of 2 months and there is a lot of ambulances and sirens heard. Not a day goes by without hearing of someone with a heart attack or a stroke. Lincolnshire (where I live) had a high uptake of the vaccine. People are very aggressive (for no reason at all!) and there are alot of random arguements and shouting which is very unusual.
It's just a lot of energy - not knowing why and how?

Some of the days feel like purgatory. I guess that these are the n-th order effects of the pandemic. Or maybe the Wave... If so, I'm certainly sinking rather than surfing.
Hey KS
How about you start a thread in the Swamp. It will give you an opportunity to express what difficulties you are having and get some support and reflect to help you find your way to a more sustainable state of mind. You are not alone here.

I think I have a mix of a down streak with general stress and the state of the world, mixed with some positive highs that help to see the bigger picture based on knowledge that I contemplate. Trying to get my life together to help with this so the next lessons can be dealt with better. We usually seem to have a preview of what's to come and things tend to take a while. Remember to throw out the disinfo and try to find the signal.

Experienced the tension myself. Quite draining, because it is also heavy or dense. Feeling more and more tempted to try the dog's Calmeze again, as my ht-1 is finished and for the mo... it is too expensive. Lying on the grass helps a lot, but one cannot work lying on the grass.
Strange! The tension seems to dissipate when the sun goes down.

Last edited:
@Ina @Opossum As an empath, I always found the night, when the surrounding population sleeps, to be the most peaceful time.

The last 2 moon cycles, most recent new and midmonth full, were hard on me. Realm veils thin at those times AND these last 2 moon phases were accompanied by successive solar flares, which did have moderate earth effects. What I experienced was a significant drop in energy and irritability thru less mental focus...this happens when I'm not producing higher engery levels. Times like these I say I'm not fit for human company and will nap a lot.

@Ina @Opossum As an empath, I always found the night, when the surrounding population sleeps, to be the most peaceful time.

The last 2 moon cycles, most recent new and midmonth full, were hard on me. Realm veils thin at those times AND these last 2 moon phases were accompanied by successive solar flares, which did have moderate earth effects. What I experienced was a significant drop in energy and irritability thru less mental focus...this happens when I'm not producing higher engery levels. Times like these I say I'm not fit for human company and will nap a lot.
Robert Bruce in Amazon.com: Astral Dynamics: The Complete Book of Out-of-Body Experiences: 9781571746160: Bruce, Robert: Books, has a series of simple exercises that help increasing the physical energy. Also the mechanical stimulation using either ab vibratory belts and blockage clearing using the fasciitis gun help a lot.
It feels almost like being in a pressure cooker when the mental and emotional bodies are working on all cylinders and the physical is into last week trying to catch up.

I've noticed that in general, I feel worse than usual and low on energy. Think that pain and fear are in the air right now even more than usually, and that basic empathy prevents a person from not being affected by it to at least a certain degree (combined with who knows how many and what kind of sinister attacks beaming all over the place).
Also I've become aware (in general, insane news just emphasized the fact) I'm actually still quite ill equipped for dealing with extreme lies, injustice and really bad people. I get so outraged that my brain goes into a confused prey mode (and angry too, but mostly quite literally confused, almost paralyzed) and for a while I completely forget how to properly react and how to protect myself.

But at the same time, it's kind of exciting. Things actually started shifting quite obviously, masks are falling all over the place (seams to me like never before), a whole lot of stuff you already knew, but was hidden from plain sight, is now almost completely out in the open (at least for those who want to see). So I think now there's at least a chance life can change for the better collectively - even though it doesn't mean it necessarily will, but it gives me hope.

I want to thank all the members who are active and whose posts I am happy to follow and learn from. Personally, I'm not too active because I'm struggling with health and other problems, as I know most of you do.

I wanted to ask your opinion, and if you could share your wisdom on one situation.

In fact, an interesting thing happened. After ten years, I contacted a gentleman (70 something years young 😊 who is engaged in various alternative techniques for „neck“ massage/adjusting (about 20 years ago I broke my jaw bone, part of it is missing, part of the bone elsewhere becomes infected and all together carries pain 24/7 which has caused chronic sinus inflammation, and now heart problems..long journey of pain and problems). He's from another part of the country but he was ready to come and do it for me and my husband.

When we met he told me everything exactly the same as he did about 10 years ago.. that my soul is not earthly but heavenly, divine, that I have a wonderful aura but also a lot of problems in this life, I carry the sorrow and burden of the world, etc. Back then I didn't think it was something special because I thought there were much more souls like that.

But this time, after everything I've been through so far, all the adversity, the loss of trust in the people around me, the will, struggle, etc. it touched me. He offered to make us (my hubby and me) a jyotish after a while, which I always wanted but for some reason didn't do it. And so, after almost 3 hours of reading, jyotish confirmed to him everything he had previously told me about the origin of my soul, my previous life but also showed how difficult my life is (through family instead of support I have difficulties, etc.) and how I have obstacles waiting for me almost every step of the way. He offered help, to walk me through it to have a minimal impact on me, and to reduce the blockages. Turns out he's a Maharishi guru. Um ok.

I'm aware of what the C's say about the Hindu gods and Indian culture, religion, vegetarians, etc. That, along with my natural skepticism, makes me keep a decent distance from everything.

It's been a month already but the gentleman is still so thrilled to find me. He said the gods had shown him in his sleep that I would appear and that I was special. He mentioned that I'm perfect for who I am that all the knowledge and wisdom is in me, that all it takes is to wake up. Too much bad happened, there were blockades in place and he said the other side (guess STS) went to great lengths to disable me (by referring to my health problems).

He said that in past lives I was a very respected high priestess who taught others, etc., and that he was overjoyed because of the tens of thousands of people he taught, he had come across maybe two of those with predispositions like me and that he would very much like to have the honor of passing on his knowledge to me. I know that I am currently on the wrong path of life (and it is difficult in these turbulent times to calmly direct our lives) and I would really like to learn all the techniques from meditation, healing, etc. to help myself to be better and therefore to help others. It strikes me as something positive, I have someone who cares about me being well and who would do as much as he can to balance my health to allow the soul to dive deeper and bring to the surface buried knowledge (if any).

He is very known person in this circle, he taught some of the famous alternative doctors in my country…and I am down to earth person, not falling so easily on everything that is offered to me. Yeah, interesting…so..I'm very interested in what you think of all this. Thank you all very much in advance and sorry for the long post 😊

I've definitely noticed an increase in anxiety and nervousness in myself and other people.

It's like a feeling of impending doom, like something this way wicked comes.

I'm one of the people that can hear the "Hum" and over the last 3 weeks it's been stronger, and more constant. Since this hum is an effect of the approaching wave, I guess it means it's closer that ever before now.

The weird thing is that every now and then I get a strong feeling of well-being and that everything will be ok.

Then the anxiety comes back. It's like a dance between the two.

It's taking a lot of mindful work to keep this all in the correct perspective and not let it overwhelm me.

I have had episodes of anxiety for some years now, and there is no particular reason I can think of why I have them. They happen maybe once or twice a month.

It's hard to describe but I get very tense and they last many hours. After a while my eyes get clouded, I think by mucus, and it's like my eye glasses are off when I have them on. I can feel quite good at times but when the anxiety happens I feel unsecure and tense and it's like being in a different suit of clothes/being in a different world. I worry about anything and everything. But the main thing I feel is that I want to escape to a secure place out of this world which makes no sense because I am home. I also tend to lay notice at dust and dirt and have an urgent feeling of vacuum cleaning and doing the dishes, but the episodes happen mostly in the night, so I can't do that.

Back when I was working it happened more often, but in the day, or something like it (unemployed now), and then I would get very shaky and my coworkers would notice, and sometimes I had to go home early. Perhaps that's what happens when I do physical work during those episodes because I don't get the shakes now. I don't have a sleep cycle that works and I also only eat when I am hungry, and that tended to make it worse at work.

Also, but not very often, I perceive a worrying sensation when the sun comes up when I have been awake most of the night. Also that it would get colder and I would freeze, I remember from this winter, when the sun came up.

I want to thank all the members who are active and whose posts I am happy to follow and learn from. Personally, I'm not too active because I'm struggling with health and other problems, as I know most of you do.

I wanted to ask your opinion, and if you could share your wisdom on one situation.

In fact, an interesting thing happened. After ten years, I contacted a gentleman (70 something years young 😊 who is engaged in various alternative techniques for „neck“ massage/adjusting (about 20 years ago I broke my jaw bone, part of it is missing, part of the bone elsewhere becomes infected and all together carries pain 24/7 which has caused chronic sinus inflammation, and now heart problems..long journey of pain and problems). He's from another part of the country but he was ready to come and do it for me and my husband.

When we met he told me everything exactly the same as he did about 10 years ago.. that my soul is not earthly but heavenly, divine, that I have a wonderful aura but also a lot of problems in this life, I carry the sorrow and burden of the world, etc. Back then I didn't think it was something special because I thought there were much more souls like that.

But this time, after everything I've been through so far, all the adversity, the loss of trust in the people around me, the will, struggle, etc. it touched me. He offered to make us (my hubby and me) a jyotish after a while, which I always wanted but for some reason didn't do it. And so, after almost 3 hours of reading, jyotish confirmed to him everything he had previously told me about the origin of my soul, my previous life but also showed how difficult my life is (through family instead of support I have difficulties, etc.) and how I have obstacles waiting for me almost every step of the way. He offered help, to walk me through it to have a minimal impact on me, and to reduce the blockages. Turns out he's a Maharishi guru. Um ok.

I'm aware of what the C's say about the Hindu gods and Indian culture, religion, vegetarians, etc. That, along with my natural skepticism, makes me keep a decent distance from everything.

It's been a month already but the gentleman is still so thrilled to find me. He said the gods had shown him in his sleep that I would appear and that I was special. He mentioned that I'm perfect for who I am that all the knowledge and wisdom is in me, that all it takes is to wake up. Too much bad happened, there were blockades in place and he said the other side (guess STS) went to great lengths to disable me (by referring to my health problems).

He said that in past lives I was a very respected high priestess who taught others, etc., and that he was overjoyed because of the tens of thousands of people he taught, he had come across maybe two of those with predispositions like me and that he would very much like to have the honor of passing on his knowledge to me. I know that I am currently on the wrong path of life (and it is difficult in these turbulent times to calmly direct our lives) and I would really like to learn all the techniques from meditation, healing, etc. to help myself to be better and therefore to help others. It strikes me as something positive, I have someone who cares about me being well and who would do as much as he can to balance my health to allow the soul to dive deeper and bring to the surface buried knowledge (if any).

He is very known person in this circle, he taught some of the famous alternative doctors in my country…and I am down to earth person, not falling so easily on everything that is offered to me. Yeah, interesting…so..I'm very interested in what you think of all this. Thank you all very much in advance and sorry for the long post 😊
I believe that what is important is what you think and not others. Having said that, it is always healthy to realize what you do not know and hit the books for the source of that piece of theoretical knowledge. However, although only practice makes the theoretical knowledge perfect the practice cannot be done on your own.
If the knowledge you seek is esoterical in nature, there are many schools of thought out there. This forum is focused on the Fourth Way. There is a list of books for recommended reading and perhaps it would be a good idea to look at it, see what you might have covered from there, and start interacting on the Work threads.
Otherwise, the first step to empower yourself is to acknowledge where you are and ground in that as your beloved point of departure for everything else you want to start.

@Kmicic Thanks for opening this topic.
Indeed, there seems to be a renewed pressure and fear on people from the outside, which is evident in the behavior of individuals. The simplicity of problem solving in the sense of: Please make my fear go away - leads to increased fear and also aggression towards the trigger given by media and politics. The deep desire to get back the old and familiar life. The inner and outer known structure and supposed security and reliability has broken away. A sign of complete dependence on leaders and external guidance. Here the trust in oneself and one's own strength, which springs from consciousness and knowledge, is missing. In Germany, one has the feeling that everyone represents his own tranquilizer pill in the sense of infantile behavior: Everything will be fine and when I wake up tomorrow and open my eyes, it will be just like before.
Our politicians no longer even bother to hide the fact that they want to push Germany into a major war. However, the way in which political pressure is being built up here by Ukraine's stooges also means that an old issue has come out into the open. Germany is in a ceasefire and has no peace treaty. Last year, such ideas were described as crazy theories, but today they are openly stated as fact in the media. The tide is slowly turning and it is understood that we are to be sacrificed here. One asks oneself simple questions: Why is Germany knowingly being ruined economically? Are we losing a war for the third time without being able to defend ourselves? I think that many Germans have a deep sense of how great the danger to our country is.
I myself have to withdraw a lot, to separate myself from the emotions that affect me. My inner strength and composure is the result of years of work on myself, and today I am reaping the fruits of my labor. Without this forum, I would very likely be just a fish in despair in the water constantly changing the direction of swimming.

@Kmicic Thanks for opening this topic.
Indeed, there seems to be a renewed pressure and fear on people from the outside, which is evident in the behavior of individuals. The simplicity of problem solving in the sense of: Please make my fear go away - leads to increased fear and also aggression towards the trigger given by media and politics. The deep desire to get back the old and familiar life. The inner and outer known structure and supposed security and reliability has broken away. A sign of complete dependence on leaders and external guidance. Here the trust in oneself and one's own strength, which springs from consciousness and knowledge, is missing. In Germany, one has the feeling that everyone represents his own tranquilizer pill in the sense of infantile behavior: Everything will be fine and when I wake up tomorrow and open my eyes, it will be just like before.
Our politicians no longer even bother to hide the fact that they want to push Germany into a major war. However, the way in which political pressure is being built up here by Ukraine's stooges also means that an old issue has come out into the open. Germany is in a ceasefire and has no peace treaty. Last year, such ideas were described as crazy theories, but today they are openly stated as fact in the media. The tide is slowly turning and it is understood that we are to be sacrificed here. One asks oneself simple questions: Why is Germany knowingly being ruined economically? Are we losing a war for the third time without being able to defend ourselves? I think that many Germans have a deep sense of how great the danger to our country is.
I myself have to withdraw a lot, to separate myself from the emotions that affect me. My inner strength and composure is the result of years of work on myself, and today I am reaping the fruits of my labor. Without this forum, I would very likely be just a fish in despair in the water constantly changing the direction of swimming.
That is because the Bavarian Illuminati was formed in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Canon Law at Ingolstadt University of Bavaria. Their mission is united Europe then a world government/ NWO. The end justify the mean. The Priory of Sion/Templar was the multinational conglomerates of the dark age when they got too powerful, European monarchies and Vatican disbanded them so they went underground as secret societies (Freemason, Rosicrucians etc).

Back
Top Bottom