Entry and exit point for alternatives realities

David Topi

Jedi Master
The other day I was commenting on other thread about some dreams I am having of myself in what could be alternative realities:

On a side note, in the last months I have had tons of dreams of myself in "other realities" (that being a general term, I do not know if it is me on a simultaneous/past incarnation, or it is me in a branch of my current incarnation that went on other paths), I notice the "barriers" between those realities becoming thinner, and I am feeling more and more what is "going on" in other parts of myself (again, it is just feeling, very difficult to put in words).

I had tonight another one, but this case was a bit different because of the people involved. It was a dream of my father, myself and my son, and the dream was simply a normal day in which all three of us were doing normal stuff at home.

My father died one year before my son was born, so this, in this case, looks more of a subconscious construct of the mind or a mix of different stuff, than a "real" alternate reality. Guess it is not important per se, but what drives me to write now is the question that pop up on my head when I woke up.

I have always thought that the "point zero" of all the alternate branches of this incarnation is the moment you are born, and the exit point of all branches is the moment you die. I mean, you are born, you start making choices in your life, taking different paths and then different alternate realities are being generated. But all those alternate self do "die" at the "same time", so the exit point is the same for all my different existences (just in this current incarnation). So this was my current understanding.

However, that dream (being significant or not) raised the question, could it be that the exit point is different for each alternated self?
I mean, that someone who died few years ago has not "died" in an alternate reality and keeps going (like the dream I had)?

Looking forward to hear how do you perceive this topic or your thoughts about it.

David Topi said:
However, that dream (being significant or not) raised the question, could it be that the exit point is different for each alternated self?
I mean, that someone who died few years ago has not "died" in an alternate reality and keeps going (like the dream I had)?

Looking forward to hear how do you perceive this topic or your thoughts about it.

I think so. If there are alternate selves, they might "check out" at different points on their timelines from yours. There is actually a very interesting physics paper about this that I read back in 2003 and when I am home and have access to my own computer, I'll look it up and you can read it. It even talks a bit about how the different "yous" in the different timelines/realities, could possibly influence one another at different significant nodes. Very interesting stuff.

Laura said:
I think so. If there are alternate selves, they might "check out" at different points on their timelines from yours. There is actually a very interesting physics paper about this that I read back in 2003 and when I am home and have access to my own computer, I'll look it up and you can read it. It even talks a bit about how the different "yous" in the different timelines/realities, could possibly influence one another at different significant nodes. Very interesting stuff.

Hmm, intriguing. I'm interested to read it, too.

David, Intriguing subject. Today, being Easter, this seems a relevant time to ask about dream visions, parallel worlds and resurrection.

In about 1987-88, I was working for Tulane University as a freelance illustrator on their university magazine and was asked to follow-up on an article to illustrate by Frank J. Tipler, Professor of Mathematical Physics. I didn't know who he was!! And so I was asked to met him to ask questions. The idea of Omega Point, I didn't quite understand, but it sounded like Science trying to formulate Christ's Resurrection by the numbers. Turned out far more interesting. So what does this young and stupid artist ask the scientist? "Will I ever get to be with my dead cat again"" He laughed and said "Yes." And then briefly explained that perhaps supercomputers at the very end point of our universe's existence could replicate everything all over again. Not that I understood it. But it sounded hopeful. He was a very pleasant guy to be so patient with me. Now I wished I spent more time listening.

The published article in Tulanian magazine outlined his theory of Omega Point and Immortality. From what I remember he was very much hated and derided by other scientists, but he had a sense of humor about it. If I can find the article again, I'll post it.

I think so. If there are alternate selves, they might "check out" at different points on their timelines from yours.

Amazing also the thought that a part of the soul can be in 5D and another part is still in a body existing as an alternated self in a parallel reality. This may be opening more interesting questions, for instance, when a person dies, and the soul is earthbound for a while, it is only the part of the soul that was in that present reality who is earthbound, the other parts of the soul are still completing their own stuff in the new created timelines, and some are maybe already waiting in 5D because those alternated self may have died sooner.

And so it could mean that there may be no point where all different "fragments" of the soul are reunited ever, each of them keeping ongoing on a different path, so they move and evolve at different rate. A part of me can jump in 4D within a few years (maybe not the one writing this) and another part of me can remain in 3D if that alternated self decided not to do any work on itself.

I am going to try to investigate/learn as much as possible on this topic also, will share anything I may find.

NewOrleans said:
David, Intriguing subject. Today, being Easter, this seems a relevant time to ask about dream visions, parallel worlds and resurrection.

In about 1987-88, I was working for Tulane University as a freelance illustrator on their university magazine and was asked to follow-up on an article to illustrate by Frank J. Tipler, Professor of Mathematical Physics. I didn't know who he was!! And so I was asked to met him to ask questions. The idea of Omega Point, I didn't quite understand, but it sounded like Science trying to formulate Christ's Resurrection by the numbers. Turned out far more interesting. So what does this young and stupid artist ask the scientist? "Will I ever get to be with my dead cat again"" He laughed and said "Yes." And then briefly explained that perhaps supercomputers at the very end point of our universe's existence could replicate everything all over again. Not that I understood it. But it sounded hopeful. He was a very pleasant guy to be so patient with me. Now I wished I spent more time listening.

The published article in Tulanian magazine outlined his theory of Omega Point and Immortality. From what I remember he was very much hated and derided by other scientists, but he had a sense of humor about it. If I can find the article again, I'll post it.

Very interesting indeed New Orleans, will do a search on this Omega Point theory, first time I heard about it, so maybe will provide more interesting info on this.

Frank Tipler was/is an amazing thinker.

Here's a disabled link to get to an article he'd written on parallel universes:

_ http://edge.org/response-detail/2873/what-is-your-favorite-deep-elegant-or-beautiful-explanation

Happy Easter to ya'll.

Wouldn't your 'point zero' actually just be a smaller subset of all the possible circumstances which result in your birth? What i mean to say is that you are a result of choices made by others, if you assume that your entry point is fixed doesn't that also suggest that their actions were fixed?

If i'm way off a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated, i'm still learning to crawl.

Solaris said:
Wouldn't your 'point zero' actually just be a smaller subset of all the possible circumstances which result in your birth? What i mean to say is that you are a result of choices made by others, if you assume that your entry point is fixed doesn't that also suggest that their actions were fixed?

If i'm way off a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated, i'm still learning to crawl.

As per the direction this topic is going and expanding, it could pretty much possible.
I mean, when my mother was pregnant of me, some choices could have made her have me born one day, and some choices a day later, so my entry point could be indeed different for a part of my soul, and different for another part of my soul. That complicates this idea ad infinitum indeed.

However, this conflicts a bit for me with the theory that a soul chooses very carefully the entry point for each new incarnation, something like "waiting for the right time" to come into a new existence (if this is indeed right). Internally, it sounds ok to me that the soul as a "whole" , "comes" from 5D into a new life, and then starts "spliting" based on choices, but, well, who knows...

NewOrleans said:
Frank Tipler was/is an amazing thinker.

Here's a disabled link to get to an article he'd written on parallel universes:

_ http://edge.org/response-detail/2873/what-is-your-favorite-deep-elegant-or-beautiful-explanation

Happy Easter to ya'll.

Read the article, very interesting indeed. Started thinking about this and a sentence came to mind, it could be that it is not a spliting of the soul into different parts which take different paths, but more like a cloning process, so a whole "self" replicates itself and then starts a new path.

That reminded me of something that Seth (Jane Roberts, Seth Speaks) mentioned on the books. "He" said he was originally a part of the same entity that Jane Robert was, then, Seth took on a different path and evolved into the entity that later, started the channeling.
I read the books some time ago, and can't remember the details, but now that situation seems vaguely similar to what we are discussing here.

Laura said:
David Topi said:

Colinearity is indeed awesome,

When meditating by a creek yesterday, and in the zone of relaxed attention. "I" started thinking about conscience, and how it is like the observer, and how my actions were different whenever a situation triggered conscience. Then the thought came, what if conscience and the observer are the same thing? And what if the observer, when certain conditions are met, can cross over into other realities, and operate there? ie acting as the conscience of that you in that reality. The evidence for this line of thought is that whenever i have found myself in certain kinds of situations, a portal seems to open up inside my mind, and it is a "me" looking at this reality. Since coming in contact with "The Work" though, this state has been consciously cultivated, the effects, especially when a group such as ours are doing this at the same juncture, are interesting to contemplate, osit.

As to this David:
David Topi said:
And so it could mean that there may be no point where all different "fragments" of the soul are reunited ever, each of them keeping ongoing on a different path, so they move and evolve at different rate. A part of me can jump in 4D within a few years (maybe not the one writing this) and another part of me can remain in 3D if that alternated self decided not to do any work on itself.
My understanding is that there is a point where one is unified, it is merely a result of working on oneself up to the point where one's awareness is spread out, permeating those different realities with the conscious awareness of you in this one, therefore resulting, for all intents and purposes, in a unification of self.

As to this Solaris:
Solaris said:
You are right, the circumstances in those other realities may have us being born at different times & locations, not born at all, etc. So it is not fixed, therefore the possibilities & their dynamics, are quite rich.

As far as I know, the easier an idea is, the more powerful and elegant it is.

C's said that Time is only a 3D experience but it is unreal at higher levels. So, why is so importante when we were born or in which timeline?

You can know without understanding, but you can't understand without knowing. I think time is as important to us as it is fabricated.

Just a note: the C's tell us that there's no such thing as LINEAR time as we experience it. There is time that we don't fully understand and it is cyclic -- the oldest human conception of time, by the way. In this objective time all instants/moments happen simultaneously -- so, again, no linearity, time is NOT an arrow.

Back
Top Bottom