Entry and exit point for alternatives realities

NewOrleans said:
Frank Tipler was/is an amazing thinker.

Here's a disabled link to get to an article he'd written on parallel universes:

_ http://edge.org/response-detail/2873/what-is-your-favorite-deep-elegant-or-beautiful-explanation

Happy Easter to ya'll.

Interesting, it can make one think also about program(s) running, yet slightly altered in each case. The C's discussed many things that could factor parallel and alternate programs; In another life, such and such happened to you, type of thing. Yet it does not mean perhaps that another life is another time, a reincarnated time, it could be a parallel time, a parallel place. If these things are possible, are so, then of course time is an illusion from our 3d perspective, osit.

Thanks for starting this DT, look forward to reading and learning more here. :)

This is very interesting. That reminds me a dream I had some years ago. I asked myself always what this dream was about? Because it was a dream that, when I wake up in the morning, I was sure came from my soul. The dream was about me walking to a school to help people. I was happy, not happy normally, no, but in an extraordinary happiness because I finally found the sense of this life. I was walking to this school and was able to do this because I cut all links with my family, my husband, everything. I was free, totally. Because I was totally free I had found the real sense of this life, this terrestrial life, and from whom I had this insight? from my soul.

Now I understand this dream, reading in this thread. If some parts of our souls are in others more evolve realms, they can appear in our dreams to tell us the road or simply the work we have to do! These parts know about us, they talk to us. I don't know if with my poor English you understand what I mean.

While it is not an "entry and exit point," I had a dream a long time ago (likely in 2004) where I was witnessing a birth of my daughter and felt incredible feelings of joy and love (I even have tears just remembering that dream). I often wondered what the dream means, but since I've never had a wife or girlfriend in this life, let alone having a family, I was possibly seeing a different reality that I would not be able to experience in this life.

I remember reading Frank Tipler's "Physics of Immortality" when it came out in 1994. I was in high school and it was the first thing that really gave me hope for a greater reality since having become increasingly disillusioned with the propagandized Christianity I was raised in. My recollection of the Omega Point theory is along the lines of supercomputers creating an exact replica of our current reality far into the future, re-creating our souls in a sense, to the point where you wouldn't be able to distinguish from actual current reality and we might already be living in the computer reality right now (similar to The Matrix in that sense). It might not have been right on the mark as far as theories of reality go but it was certainly enough to get me thinking in broader terms.

The idea of parallel realities certainly seems plausible, but I remember the C's specifically mentioning "perpendicular" realities also. Were these supposed to be separate realities that we eventually merged with, or something along those lines? I could never quite grasp what they were referring to.

Meta-agnostic, I've attached Frank Tipler's take on Omega Point and Christianity in a disable link. As far as I remember he was a Christian and his theories about the Virgin Birth flipped out both Christians AND scientists! (Hmmmmm, trying to think of another word other than "flipped out", but it just about covers the reaction)

Here's one of his articles:
_http://www.scribd.com/doc/14561600/Frank-Tipler-The-Omega-Point-and-Christianity

(One small point of observation: my meeting was SO brief with him - outside his doorway in a hall - that it hardly counts as a meeting. I did finish the art though for his article. Perhaps I should be more self-observing about exaggerating the extent of my conversation. At this point I usually delete stuff, but I'm not doing that anymore.)

modified, thanks

Mod: link disabled

NewOrleans said:
Meta-agnostic, I've attached Frank Tipler's take on Omega Point and Christianity in a disable link. As far as I remember he was a Christian and his theories about the Virgin Birth flipped out both Christians AND scientists! (Hmmmmm, trying to think of another word other than "flipped out", but it just about covers the reaction)

Here's one of his articles:
_http://www.scribd.com/doc/14561600/Frank-Tipler-The-Omega-Point-and-Christianity

(One small point of observation: my meeting was SO brief with him - outside his doorway in a hall - that it hardly counts as a meeting. I did finish the art though for his article. Perhaps I should be more self-observing about exaggerating the extent of my conversation. At this point I usually delete stuff, but I'm not doing that anymore.)

NewOrleans your links are not disabled at my end.

you simply have to put an _ directly before a link and not underline the whole link ;)
look at the quote of yours in this post. I've disabled it with the _ before the link

NewOrleans said:
Pashalis, Though I did that. Thanks for alerting me. How is this?

It is still active you can check it yourself by clicking on it.
when you disable a link you can't click on it directly to open the link.
so when it is disabled you have to copy it manually in your browser in order to open it.
when you click on your link you will see that it will open the website. that means the link is active.

you underlined your link wich doesn't disable the link. that's wrong:

_ http://edge.org/response-detail/2873/what-is-your-favorite-deep-elegant-or-beautiful-explanation

your link has to look like this:
_http://edge.org/response-detail/2873/what-is-your-favorite-deep-elegant-or-beautiful-explanation

you have to put an underscore ---> _ directly before your link.
you see the difference ?
the underscore button on your keyboard is normaly next to the point button on the right.

I did a forum wide search for Frank Tipler and found a few results. The two most poignant are to follow:
psychegram said:
18 Frank Tipler, one of the fathers of the famous Anthropic Principle, scandalized the scientific community with his publication of the The Physics of Immortality (1994), which derived the whole of Christian theology from the Big Bang, quantum mechanics, and certain assumptions regarding self-replicating nanobots and artificial intelligence.
Source: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24815.msg287942.html#msg287942 (note 18)
ark said:
Quote from: Chopper on November 09, 2011, 01:31:22 AM
After checking out Dr. Frank Tipler's work and others ( physics has been my hobby for years) and watching his vids , I keep comeing back to
"Renormalization" I know it is the ground floor of physics...

According to Richard Feynman (withi whom I agree in this respect) the need of "renormalization" indicates the fact that our theories are wrong or, at least, incomplete. As for Tipler - he relies on the standard General Relativity theory - which Einstein considered as incomplete, and for a good reason. I would not take Tipler too seriously. Michio Kaku is better ;)
Source: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25616.msg305503.html#msg305503

ark said:
Quote from: Chopper on November 09, 2011, 01:31:22 AM
After checking out Dr. Frank Tipler's work and others ( physics has been my hobby for years) and watching his vids , I keep comeing back to
"Renormalization" I know it is the ground floor of physics...

According to Richard Feynman (withi whom I agree in this respect) the need of "renormalization" indicates the fact that our theories are wrong or, at least, incomplete. As for Tipler - he relies on the standard General Relativity theory - which Einstein considered as incomplete, and for a good reason. I would not take Tipler too seriously. Michio Kaku is better ;)

Yes, this sounds about right. I recall Tipler talking about General Relativity in a rather absolute sense and making the assumption that the universe would one day begin contracting, that the "heat death" model was correct and this would all somehow enable the creation of the supercomputers more efficiently. And there were some literal elements of Christian dogma baked in there somewhere, which I'm sure if I went back and looked at now would seem pretty ridiculous. It sounded less kooky than mainstream Christianity to a high schooler who was into physics, but that's not saying much.

I'm sure Michio Kaku has more useful ideas to contribute in regards to alternative realities. I enjoy listening to his radio show when I get the chance.

loreta said:
This is very interesting. That reminds me a dream I had some years ago. I asked myself always what this dream was about? Because it was a dream that, when I wake up in the morning, I was sure came from my soul. The dream was about me walking to a school to help people. I was happy, not happy normally, no, but in an extraordinary happiness because I finally found the sense of this life. I was walking to this school and was able to do this because I cut all links with my family, my husband, everything. I was free, totally. Because I was totally free I had found the real sense of this life, this terrestrial life, and from whom I had this insight? from my soul.

Now I understand this dream, reading in this thread. If some parts of our souls are in others more evolve realms, they can appear in our dreams to tell us the road or simply the work we have to do! These parts know about us, they talk to us. I don't know if with my poor English you understand what I mean.
Definitely understood you loreta,

"I" am reminded of a dream i also had. In this dream, me as the observer was drawn to a particular setting, it was definitely like answering a call. In this setting there was me in the flesh, i was roughly the same age as i am now, but i was living where i used to live more than 5 years ago. It was interesting because the dynamics of family life was very different, stuff like both my sisters still living with us, my mother being much happier, the issues the incarnated me in the dream was having with life, etc.

What i found most fascinating, is that the me that is typing these words, consciously acted as counsel for the incarnated me in the dream. "I" basically told myself to throw away useless fears & doubts, and continue on the way. A very definite change took place in that version of myself afterwards. He was much calmer, serene, coherent & grounded, after i interacted with him, radiating much more light than when i was merely observing him. When i was departing, he was sitting in the balcony meditating, then he sensed & felt me as the observer. With both of us consciously acknowledging that we were sensing & feeling each other, the dream ended.

The saying, we are the ones we have been waiting & searching for, comes to mind.

Laura said:
I think so. If there are alternate selves, they might "check out" at different points on their timelines from yours. There is actually a very interesting physics paper about this that I read back in 2003 and when I am home and have access to my own computer, I'll look it up and you can read it. It even talks a bit about how the different "yous" in the different timelines/realities, could possibly influence one another at different significant nodes. Very interesting stuff.

I am interested too.

I do not recall any dreams, but since a couple of weeks I sometimes had one or two instances of "falsely" remembering things.

It is just a very short moment (like a tiny electrical shock) where several levels seem to merge - kind of a deja vue with a twist.

In that moment I had a short flash of an "I" that a situation (in this case an accident) is going to happen in the future, accompanied by all the emotions (incredulity, fear, disbelief) only to "wake up" to this thought that it had already happened... It was very confusing and for a millisecond I did not know where "I" really was: Before or after the event. Since it has happened to me only twice it might have been something else, though it felt quite strange and like an electrical charge was accompanying it.

EmmeYa

The other day I was mulling over what the Cs mean when they tell Laura "we are you in the 'future '" and broadcasting from 6d...it finally hit me that Laura (and whomever is on the board perhaps as well) is chatting with her "higher (6d) Self." It was sort of duh/aha moment for me that a version of her exists "in the future" in 6d. And that the Cs would give multiple names for herselves makes sense as one 's self is not so defined materially and with so much ego energy--in 6d sto means you are the others and they are you...less separation. Now I'm finding the hardest part is dealing with my 3d wounded self who just wants to get the heck out of 3d with all the forces of entropy that plan to make things more miserable. I keep having to remind myself about ectasy because if I'm honest with myself I have so much aversion to my 3d self and the 3d world. Guess healing theses feelings is called the work. Is anyone else feeling like their "karmic knots " are right up in their face right now

candasiri said:
The other day I was mulling over what the Cs mean when they tell Laura "we are you in the 'future '" and broadcasting from 6d...it finally hit me that Laura (and whomever is on the board perhaps as well) is chatting with her "higher (6d) Self." It was sort of duh/aha moment for me that a version of her exists "in the future" in 6d. And that the Cs would give multiple names for herselves makes sense as one 's self is not so defined materially and with so much ego energy--in 6d sto means you are the others and they are you...less separation. Now I'm finding the hardest part is dealing with my 3d wounded self who just wants to get the heck out of 3d with all the forces of entropy that plan to make things more miserable. I keep having to remind myself about ectasy because if I'm honest with myself I have so much aversion to my 3d self and the 3d world. Guess healing theses feelings is called the work.Is anyone else feeling like their "karmic knots " are right up in their face right now

Fwiw, yes. I think it's a sign of the times.

I'm glad you recognise that you have these feelings candasiri, they offer us the chance to look at ourselves objectively and thus the possibility of healing :)

Have you heard of our EE programme before? Have you tried it?

Doing my meditation and breathing...some days just feel more stuck than others. Keep it real. Wag wan westside--ali g

Back
Top Bottom