Entry and exit point for alternatives realities

I remember a while ago I had a dream where I went and talked to a successful version of myself who was like some kind of shaman in another reality. Also while meditating, and once while spinning, I've had the distinct impression that someone (another me?) is with me. When I was spinning I felt another me spinning at exactly the same speed. When I was doing the breathing and too tired to lift my hands up I had the impression that another me was doing the actions for me while I just did it in my mind.

Maybe the self is like a wave of the ocean that crashes at different points along a shoreline. Still the one being but experiencing things differently and still somehow connected.

Here's a session that brought to mind this thread:
Laura said:
Q: Okay, last session you brought up the subject of Frequency Resonance Vibration. You suggested that there are certain STS forces who are developing or creating or managing physical bodies that they are trying to increase the frequency in so that they will have bodies that are wired so that they can manifest directly into 3rd density, since that seems to be the real barrier that prevents an all-out invasion, the fact that we are in 3rd density and they are in 4th. Now, I assumed that the same function could be true for STO individuals. It seems that many individuals who have come into this time period from the future, coming back into the past via the incarnational cycle so as not to violate free will, have carefully selected bodies with particular DNA, which they are, little by little, activating so that there 4th density selves, or higher, can manifest in this reality. Is it possible for those energies to manifest into such bodies which have been awakened or tuned in 3rd density?
A: STO tends to do the process within the natural flow of things. STS seeks to alter creation processes to fit their ends.

Q: This Top Secret document and the Anna Hayes material to some extent, both talk about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?
A: Very close to the truth!

Q: Can you abduct yourself in an STO manner and help yourself in this way? Can that be STO?
A: It is not, because that is not STO.

Q: So, when that is happening, and if it is happening, it is occurring in the STS parameter?
A: Yes.

Q: How do the STO manage?
A: They do not concern themselves with such things.

Q: Well, if the STS guys are genetically tweaking themselves to have some kind of different outcome for some reason that we do not perceive, don't you think there should be a balancing action on the STO side of some sort?
A: You are thinking in STS terms. But that is natural, since human 3rd density is STS.

Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?
A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Q: What do these STS individuals coming back into the past hope to do by genetically tweaking their ancestors? What happened that they want to have happen differently?
A: Infinite number of possible answers to that question.
Laura called, and the call was answered with invaluable information, which has been turned into knowledge. The effects of the interaction that is the Cassiopaean experiment is obvious, at least to me. All you have to do is see how different your life would've been without having found this material, and perhaps in different realities, that is the case. So, there would probably be very little if any chance, if their reality is similar to ours that is, for our alternate selves to figure things out except through us in this reality, osit.

Back
Top Bottom