Eric Pepin - Higher Balance Institute - Discussion

If there are any higher balance members out there, holla @ me.
I just wanted feedback on this organization i was a part of. I must admit, i thought that the quality of material provided by the teacher Eric Pepin was excellent.... way ahead of popular new age fluff. That was until i discovered Cassiopaea.com, the SOTT website, and the QFG website.
Anyone interested can visit the site www(dot)higherbalance(dot)com

It would be interesting to have an objective discussion on the organization, their teachings and philosophies.

Cheers

Administrator's note: I have changed the title of this thread to better reflect the information that has been revealed about Eric Pepin and his "Higher Balance Institute."

Seems like enhanced popular new age fluff that probably puts people to sleep. No offense intended towards you.

Right at the top the home page are the typical red flags:

Meditation
"You have been seeking this method of meditation your entire life, welcome!"

Warning: Users report metaphysical / paranormal experiences within the first two weeks of
application. This meditation method was designed for people seeking experiences of a
metaphysical / spiritual nature. This material for meditation is issued with a Lifetime Guarantee.

"Everything you have hoped for meditation and so much more!"

"There is nothing like it on Earth!"

Then of course there is the also typical "send me a bunch of money and you too can become spiritual" stuff, or fluff, or whatever. I can contemplate my navel for free already ;)

wilecoyote said:
I just wanted feedback on this organization i'm a part of. I must admit the quality of material provided by the teacher Eric Pepin is excellent.... way ahead of popular new age fluff.
Cheers
I, Wilecoyote,

I bought the meditation cd and i tried the meditation for two months. I had no result all all. I even tried the Psychic Pill: Magneurol6-S. Again no result.

But after that, i questionned myself again and i asked for something to really help me to a better understanding of "the game". And sometines later, i discovered the site of quantum future and this forum.

I am still amazed and grateful for all the information that i found on that site.

I am reading the Wave now and the forum regualrly. And i am appreciating very much what i find.

(You must have guest that the english is not my native langage. It is easy for me to read the english but it is another sotry to write in english and express myself easily.)

Hey forget about english being your native language. it's the essence of the communication. ;-)
It's because of signs of the times website, and cass.org, i started questioning. because, for one man/organization to be claiming to know all the answers is similar to the workings of a church. i have been meditating with the higher balance system for 4 years, and achieved nothing really significant, even after listening to the cd's. When i question, i am told to have no expectation. Now, my question with that is it seems to go along the lines of major faith based systems.
Another question on my mind pertaining to higher balance was the fact that if the information was really potent as to liberate individuals on a spiritual level, it would definitely be a threat to the powers that be, knowing that the phones are tapped etc. The company has a toll free support service.
It's just too conspicuous. As far as i'm concerned, that organization was allowed to flourish by the powers that be, who know fully well that the information they provide is not that potent or life changing. If it was that spiritually potent, there would be trouble on the horizon for the PTB.
The information provided on the cd's is cutting edge though. I have to give them that.
Another problem i have is that they do not recommend material for the fervent seeker. I read on the 'Cassiopaean website information about GI gurdgeiff, and his philosophy as expounded by Ouspenskii, and the material is similar to that provided on one of the higher balance modules called 'Reverse Engineering of the Self' and Discovering the One. (The fact is that Gurdgeiff and Ouspenskii's material is quite a brainful to read.
Is it me, or is this organization taking advantage of the American public's low level of tolerance and understanding of printed material, and their gullibility to someone claiming to be the 'answer'?
Or another possibility could be that they don't tackle the pressing issues that will challenge the PTB, therefore the organization doesn't pose a threat.
Man, am i confused. Who do i trust?

Laura, if you're reading this, please share your opinion. :-)

Cheers

Magnetite anyone?

Greetings folks,
I would like to know whether anyone has heard anything about the benefits as magnetite/ magnetitum? I have heard that the ancient chinese herbalists used it 4 a myriad of symptoms.
This post comes in light of the ending of x-files (season 9) where the cigarette smoking man proclaimed that magnetite was abhorred by the 'aliens'. As usual, truth mixed with fiction.
I would like to know if any of the practitioners of the healing arts (chi kung, reiki etc) recognize magnetite and it's benefits.

The only western company proclaiming the benefits of magnetite is Remcure enterprises (affiliated with the higher balance institute). The website is
http://www.magneurol.com
here's another website where one can obtain the magnetite in powdered form
http://www.ancientway.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ci+shi&x=24&y=9

Laura, any mention of the benefits of ingestion of magnetite by the C's?

Hi, I'm new to the board - saw this post and thought I should comment.

I used the HB foundation for about 10 months and experienced nothing beyond the usual sensations one would recieve from practicing qigong or yogic meditations of a similar type. In short the stuff is very basic.

Eric Pepin is pretty good at simplifying certain concepts for the masses, but I as far as giving people practical methods for achieving real spiritual experience - well I haven't actually met anyone outside his organisation that has experienced anything "special" or "profound" as he would put it.

I'm sure that Eric knows his stuff as well as his advanced students but he seems to have something that I see in a lot of martial arts teachers of certain styles - that is the teacher is good but most of the students are unable to experience anything nearly like what the teacher is. Whether this is because the teacher is keeping secrets to "stay above" or that they honestly don't know how to pass on the knowledge - well in Eric's case I'm not sure.

One thing is for sure Higher Balance makes big promises on their site, but I have talked to many, many people who like me and Namaste who have experienced nothing. I've spent a bit of time talking to the various support teams - and they're friendly but it's like kicking a dead horse. The main comeback they have is not to have any expectations which in and of itself negates our right to even want an experience. Once getting past that little hurdle the next is to try to convince me that even though nothing is happening - that that in itself is special. It's the age old spiritual catch cry of "each moment is special." But I didn't need to buy their foundation pack to know that.

Reverse Engineering the Self, discovering the one etc - the information is good on an intellectual level but again the practical methods are lacking.

I believe that HB is spirituality for the masses - it provides an expansion of consciousness on the intellectual level and makes sense of old and esoteric concepts, that in itself is not a bad thing - the thing that gets me is that they sell their stuff as a practical method to have "profound spiritual" experiences. What you actually get seems more like an overpriced wild goose chase.

I agree gillian. The thing is, the organization shoots themselves in the foot by putting radical claims on their websites, and for the adverts for the expansion material. When you read such adverts and order the material, then it's only natural that you expect to experience what was promised on the 'packaging' of the expansion material etc.

Another thing i notice is that, when listening to the material, it's easy to become subjective which inhibits one from critical evaluation and analysis about the material. Could NLP be used in the talks? I'm not an expert but I can only speculate. I got the sense that the material was so advanced that nobody else was discussing such matters, therefore i took on Eric as the ultimate authority on the matter.

But after reading some more of the Cass material, and interactions with Ark and Laura on the forum, i was forced/shocked into critical analysis of the material, in terms of asking questions of why? how? and who? and also the 'merciless analysis of what the person/persons/group have accomplished with regards to bettering humanity". I also find it surprising that they don't recommend the purchase of gurdgeiff's material on their websites. That would have acquainted a prospective member with the 'Expansion modules'.

The thing is, i have been using their system for about 3 years, and no results, and i keep getting the same answer from the support staff-- "don't expect anything" etc. If they don't want me to expect anything, then they need to remove those spellbinding and persuasive ads promising 3 week/month enlightenment.

The organization paints such a bright and colourful picture of the spiritual world, that one easily lets down their defenses. But i was confused and perplexed after reading many accounts of exorcisms, on the cass page, and listening to the SOTT audio podcast, where Laura exorcises some guy. The HB material on spiritual entities doesn't really address exorcism, and entities that lurk in the astral real waiting to prey on gullible, or naieve or oblivious seekers. As Laura mentions in the Wave series, or the Adventure series (please correct me), malevolent entities and dead dudes hang around Wicca covens, and it was at such a coven that a young male friend of Laura's got this dead voodoo witch doctor's spirit attached to him. (Can someone please direct me to this page/article/series, because I can't seem to find it-it also has to do with Laura and the Reiki group).
Robert Bruce also alerts and makes readers aware of Negs (negative entities), which can interfere with innocent human lives, including children.

So I decided it's better to be cautions/safe than sorry in the long run with regards to entities and dimensional beings and dead dudes. It would be better to be forearmed and forewarned with knowledge than thinking I'm untouchable with the techniques recommended by the HB organization. Knowledge does indeed protect, and ignorance endangers.

PS. No one is an absolute authority on anything. Get second and third opinions/theories on topics/issues you don't have first hand experience in/with.

The best thing that I got from using the Higher Balance stuff over all Wilecoyote is the lesson to not make anyone an absolute spiritual authority. In retrospect I can see that I was lured into the promises made by Higher Balances and also because Eric Pepin talks about giving out more "secrets" then any other "master" out there. I think that it's easy for a lot of people with spirituality because we want guidance and easy answers. Sometimes the easy answer is that people just want to make money.

I know now that the "secrets" that Eric Pepin gives out are the basics in many Qigong schools. As you mentioned Robert Bruce goes into far more detail about all aspects of chakra work and negative entities in his work and he seems a lot less interested in just making a quick profit as he encourages slow, steady and safe work in his books. The Gnosticweb group are also pretty good with their information of negative entities and they do free online courses.

In the last year I've talked to at least 15 people who have used Higher Balance materials and had the same experiences as you and I - pretty much nothing. I've met even more people who've used Centerpointe's holosnyc stuff and in the long term said the same thing. I don't think that these methods are bad per se, but they just aren't what they're jacked up to be. People end up putting all their eggs in the HB basket or the Centerpointe basket and then wonder why life is the same minus a couple of hundred bucks. In any case I try to do my bit and let people know my experiences.

Handbook of the Navigator

Greetings folks,
There is a book i read after purchasing. It's called Handbook of the Navigator. It's by Eric Pepin, who's the co-founder of higherbalance institute.
It talks about soul creation, meditation and other spiritual matters in a very watered down manner. It also avoids informing the reader of the crazy state of things in the world today, and who the real manipulators are. It doesn't warn the readers about the danger of being ignorant in this day and age.
Apparently, this book is now being offered as a free downloadable e-book.
I wanted to find out if anyone has read the book, and their deductions.
If not, anyone can download the free e-book from this link:
http://www.navigatorhandbook.com/share/index.php?file=1

It would be interesting to have an analytical, not subjective discussion on the topics covered in the book with the members of this forum, since there is mention of hyperdimensional realities.

Cheers

Wilecoyote,

Just what I was looking for. :)

Thanks and a discussion could be beneficial - let me read it first and work with the techniques some.

wilecoyote said:
I just wanted feedback on this organization I'm a part of. I must admit the quality of material provided by the teacher Eric Pepin is excellent.... way ahead of popular new age fluff.
Cheers
Hey.. yea.. I have been following Eric Pepin's teachings for a number of years.. Almost as long as the company has existed itself.. 3 years.

I am sorry to hear that some of you guys haven't had any experiences. I remember I used to be in the same boat. I can't help comparing it to the days I did Martial Arts. I did Martial Arts for around 12 years. It really helped me to be a good fighter and I felt I could take out most guys that didn't have this knowledge. And sometimes I did! I was a true practitioner and put my heart and soul into it. However there were some people that never were able to fit the pieces together and was always bitching about that Kung Fu was not the right art for them.. It was crap etc etc. and they blamed the art for having no results.. They usually moved on from school to school or even stay for several years without even having any progress. It just seemed that they were never able to grasp the basics. This was always a puzzle for me. I just came to terms with the fact that some people were never able to make it.... But, how could they say that the Kung Fu art was bad? Just because they themselves didn't master it?

I challenged a lot of those people. I told them.. Step up to the plate and lets see how good your other school of teachings is? But it never went anywhere..They failed at that too. Either they were not skilled enough, or just blunt headed and dumb... and lost the fight within a few seconds..

So.. Was it the Kung Fu that was bad? them? Or a combination? I just couldn't believe they could blame the Kung Fu art for the lack of their results. But I thought.. Another excuse for failure...

I feel the same way now about you guys... I want you guys to step up to the plate and show me what you got! Because I had MASSIVE results with Higher Balance and I met other people who had the same. Is it you? The teachings? or both ? I get very personal when my school of teachings gets slammed like this....

There is a lot of stuff you guys says that I would like to address.. However, I think some of you guys already see the brilliance of Eric's teachings, but I also believe you haven't full-hearted applied yourself... Last time I talked to Higher Balance they had over 30 000 customers I think..... From my experiences comparing to Martial Arts.. In a gym of 50 people you will have around 5 good fighters. I think the same would go for Higher Balance. So, lets say that 300 people of their 30 000 customers had BIG breakthroughs...... So.. You're likely not to hear a lot from that group compared to the people who had minor results.. I think most of the big testimonials comes from that smallest group.

Now, since someone mentioned Gurdjieff work here.. he makes sense. He believes thoughts are out there and alive. (Simplifying the concept now) and he says they are limited and only the ones that want them or fght for them the most will attain them. So, if you want the knowledge you gotta fight for it. Are you going to be the top 10 percent in what you do or in the lower?

I am not trying to tell you guys that you are not top able to be top 10 percenters.. I think anyone can be in the top 10 in whatever they apply themselves in. They just have to work for it a lot harder to compete for them. And, before you rack down on Higher Balance, please tell me.. Have you worked hard enough? Are you heart really in the right place?

Okey.. Now down to business. Yes. I had tons of experiences. I am not the same person anymore as I used to be. HOW? For every experience you have you change. Lets say that you get robbed at night rounding a corner. So, now you changed. Now you always will be watching over your shoulders extra carefully for the rest of your life. You are not the same person anymore. You are a lot wiser. Thats much how it works.

So, by me getting the knowledge of erics teachings made me aware of the robber out there. I started to watch my shoulders BEFORE I had the experience myself. (Lets face it.. its likely that you are not going to get robbed, BUT, knowing about it, knowing how to detect a robber sure would help you) So, after knowing about the robber opened up a new world for me. I saw robbers lurking around looking for preys, and I was able to detect them easily and save other people from getting robbed including myself. The more I became aware of thiefs out there the more skilled I got.. I made it my thing to study robbers.. And all this WITHOUT being robbed in the first place. But it sure benefits me and the rest of the world. I can even spot robbers whenever I want now. I can walk around and point out robbers in a big crowd of people. And Guess what?? I can even tell if someone is going to become a robber in the future!! Isn't that cool?

I know this is a stupid analogy.. But I am trying to make a point here. A person that might have had the frightening experience of being robbed would have developed these abilities automatically.. because he was scared of being robbed again. Me on the other hand.. Saw the logic of "yes robbers exist" I want to study them. So I learned!!

But it is likely that you guys don't get robbed.. SO LEARN!!

Yes.. the sixth sense is a robber.. it is very elusive to you.. Hard to find when you have not stumbled across it accidentally. But if you see the logic that Eric points out you can study it. Find ways to find it.. It starts of very very small.. So small that you almost want to give up. But as you recognize small things.. small experiences.. It grows and grows and it becomes so intense after a while.. Thats when you look back.. You had all those experiences.. And you are totally changed now. What does Eric say in the foundation set? Results? How do you feel after a meditation? Good and relaxed? That's a result!!! Start there!! Recognize that!! Why do you feel like that? how did that come to be? What is happening? And then it will grow from those experiences into something bigger!

Sure.. I know you guys want to know what I REALLY have experienced. Sure.. There are no words for it.. And it is very personal. But, I can walk now.. Put myself in a state of mind.. And yes.. Like a walking avatar sees the energies flowing in the air, see flashes.. Auras like a flame from the trees, I can think without thought, feel the trees around me like they have a personality, feel entities, see dimensional objects in the air, hear dimensional sounds almost like whispering. In the book Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda explains that state of mind better then everywhere I have read. WOW.. what a trip.. And how long time did it take me to have those experiences? Half an hour everyday for a month at least.. Applying erics technique And some of those testimonials on their website.. are from my experiences.. and I will stand by any one of them.

Hmm.. other Stuff in the past.. are .. major realizations thru meditation.. Major energy flows.. major shifts in consciousness to a point when the matrix just stopped!! yes.. Everything stood still.. ! Paused! And I moved around it.

The biggest breakthrough I had was my completion. No way I can explain it with word.. look up the word Samadhi.. and u find out what that is. Talk about tuning in!! Short said.. everytime you want a partner (female) buying stuff. or trying to make yourself happy.. ure looking for this feeling!! that's what you are trying to find! Imagine when you feel it!! You can just drop on the spot and feel completely content with life and everything you got! Everything else is trivial! It lasted for two weeks! and sometimes I can tune in by will!

I experienced Telepathy, entities, controlling weather patterns, healing my grandma from infection, iand tons more I don't know where to start. I went to higher balance retreat.. (and of course maybe only the top 10% were there... ) People had major experiences there at the retreat itself! I am talking big portal opening over a person head and such...

I have just been teaching my sister and another friend Erics material. They were able to do cloudbusting the first day.. and second day.. They could see energies flying through the air.. They said it was the most incredible thing they ever experienced!!

I found some webpages where people are talking about their experiences.. G.. I gotta set up a blog myself.
Here is one of them http:(2slash)www(dot)myspace(dot)com/razua.

I also know that Eric has given out his book for free on eBook format www(dot)navigatorhandbook(dot)com.

I know my post is a bit unorganized and I am all-emotional about this.. because I had tons of experiences.. and I respect Eric so much that I feel he does not deserve the smack. I met him in person.. and he is true to his heart.. he is really sincere.. And he does this to actually heal the world.

In terms of costs.. money.. I think Erics stuff is almost free compared to what value it has in my life. I spend money and all kinds of shit But Erics stuff this is a forever investment.. the only investment that's going to last FOREVER! YOUR SOUL DEVELOPMENT!! I went to a TM meditation seminar.. They wanted $2500 to teach the technique over 4 days.. that's NUTS.. ALL of eric material costs almost the same.. That gives you plenty of techniques that actually work. I talked to the teacher that had been doing for 35 years two times a day. I have been doing erics technique for 3 years.. and already after 2 months I had more experiences than TM teacher ever had!

how come I have all those experiences? its a puzzle to me.. I am still wondering if it would happen if I did another system.. but I guess I will never know. Erics stuff always made sense to me and thats why I chose to go with that.

U welcome dude.

The organization is called higher balance, but there is no objectivity to balance the amount of objectivity on their websites, and reviews.

I'm looking forward to unbiased discussion.

That was a very informative post. It identifies you as an example of a certain form of esoterically inclined individual, one you has learned psychic skills, but is very far from understanding anything about inner truth. Let me elaborate.

awakeningentity said:
I challenged a lot of those people. I told them.. Step up to the plate and lets see how good your other school of teachings is? But it never went anywhere..They failed at that too. Either they were not skilled enough, or just blunt headed and dumb... and lost the fight within a few seconds.
All people are different, and that paths that work for some may not work for others. Instead of realizing this, you made assumptions. The primary assumption is that what works for you must work for others.

That's what schoolteachers say to cover for their own lack of insight, and teaching capability regarding the individual predispositions of their students.

When people fail at a skill, they are obviously not skilled enough. And they are not skilled enough because that path is not right for them. Are you skilled in mathematics, music, architecture or art? Why not? Are you blunt-headed? Or perhaps those skills are unimportant to you. Perhaps they were not worth the trouble.

What these people were trying to tell you was that martial arts did not work for them. You see, the mistake you make here and throughout your post is to confuse inner growth with conditioned skill.

Even in martial arts a master learns discipline in order to eventually transcend it. Otherwise he/she is not a master, but a well-conditioned clever primate.

awakeningentity said:
I feel the same way now about you guys... I want you guys to step up to the plate and show me what you got! Because I had MASSIVE results with Higher Balance and I met other people who had the same. Is it you? The teachings? or both ? I get very personal when my school of teachings gets slammed like this...
First off, if you've read some threads of this forum, such as this one,

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1093

you will see that people here are constantly "stepping up to the plate", and challenged to apply their understandings of human nature.

Now you claim MASSIVE results, and do kindly elaborate on those further down. What you are describing are SKILLS, not inner transformation. Any master will tell you all these skills are secondary if they are not accompanied by a change in the inner nature.

This change is the growth of the true unconditioned self. Regardless of all the effects you claim that are too deep and personal to describe, your statement that you get very "personal" when your "school" is challenged indicate a profoundly conditioned ego, as well as a strong sense of self-importance.

So right off the bat, I have to say that although you can perform tricks more complex, but still no different than any circus animal, you are clearly not in the same league as the people doing true esoteric work here.

You admit that out of all the people using HB methods only 1-10% have gotten results. This percentage is the number of talented people in any specialized group, IMO. It can easily mean that those who did get results either had some prior experience, such as your-self, or were latent psychics.

In either case, reading a few books and applying oneself could have probably gotten the same results for that 10%, and cost them far less. I want to add that although I am not in any way into martial disciplines, or any kind of structured discipline for that matter, I can do all the psychic stuff you described as a matter of it being second nature to me.

And because I can do such things, I know that it has next to nothing to do with real inner growth and transformation. In fact, a lot of what you described can be duplicated with psychedelic chemicals (shamans have done so through the ages). That does not mean we have to go around pushing drugs on people.

What you describe are brain states. They can accompany inner growth, but you can attain them without any growth. In the first case, they are the result of neural de-conditioning, and in the second they are the result of further conditioning. In the second case, they mark a step backwards because you get stuck on the skill and miss the point of inner work.

I have no problem with disagreements, but your tone indicates you can go through the motions, but nothing more. As such, you are nothing but a mimic of a spiritual person, one who triggered effects in his nervous system because of predisposition.

So you speak of "brilliance". The mark of brilliance is the ability to transmit truth. Otherwise, this brilliance is really cleverness to convince a 10% of all those who try out his methods that it is not their innate predisposition that brought results, but the alleged teaching itself. Again, you statistically find 1-10% good students in ANY class.

The difference between such talent and inner growth is that the latter entails a literal transformation of being. What is called "learning" there is really the trigger-process for an inner mutation. A skill may result in learning, but that is specialized, and only serves to condition an individual even more.

awakeningentity said:
So, if you want the knowledge you gotta fight for it. Are you going to be the top 10 percent in what you do or in the lower?
I think the people in this forum are confronting a lot of challenges to acquire knowledge. But what you are saying is that to get knowledge you have to TRAIN, which implies more conditioning. You see, to transform you also have to have an inner predisposition. The difference between that and the one leading to talent in a skill is fundamental.

When you are not talented you can still try your luck at a skill, and will only feel discouraged when you get no results. When you do not have predisposition to inner growth, you cannot even attempt it, nor even begin to understand it. You can only approach and address it as just another skill.

To ten percent means competition. That means working against others. In the path promoted here the attitude is the opposite, where one works for others and not to distinguish themselves in relation to them.

In other words, comparisons of skill (and skill itself in the conditioned sense) are meaningless. That may be difficult to understand to a competitive person, and maybe the HB methods do not work for people seeking to serve others.

awakeningentity said:
I am not trying to tell you guys that you are not top able to be top 10 percenters.. I think anyone can be in the top 10 in whatever they apply themselves in. They just have to work for it a lot harder to compete for them.
Again, you are speaking as a trainer, and therefore have missed the point of true inner growth, which is a de-training, a de-conditioning and purification from set neural pathways. In other words, people here do not relate to the "top 10" mentality. Apparently the hearts of these people and your own are in DIFFERENT places.

Now to the details. The robber thing is nothing more than an application of learning to discern. That, however, is learned through seeing the unseen. Many people are trying to boil this down to a list of specifics. There are a few references, but you cannot just go through the motions of seeing the unseen, because there are none.

You have to change your inner state to one of unconditional objectivity. If you focus on techniques, you just end of specializing. Sure you might be able to see "robbers" or detect a certain frequency range of deviant energies, but at some point you will be blind-sided if you try to challenge the status quo beyond your limits.

And what is done here is just that: falsehood is challenged. Discernment as skill, is a good defence if you stay out of trouble. That may have worked to a degree in the past, but these days trouble will eventually find you if all you know are skills in dealing with it.

awakeningentity said:
Yes.. the sixth sense is a robber.. it is very elusive to you.. Hard to find when you have not stumbled across it accidentally. But if you see the logic that Eric points out you can study it. Find ways to find it.
The 6th sense is elusive, and there are two ways to bring it up: By chasing it down as you do, or by making space for it to emerge through dissolving conditionings and inner limitations.

These two ways are mutually exclusive. An individual whose soul cries for freedom will resist the development of psychic abilities by using techniques of conditioned learning. The last thing that soul wants is more bondage. That is what HB provides, as I see it, again only to those willing to condition themselves, and are predisposed to that way.

That's why it gives me some hope that at most 10% trying these methods have any predisposition toward them.

awakeningentity said:
I know my post is a bit unorganized and I am all-emotional about this.. because I had tons of experiences.. and I respect Eric so much that I feel he does not deserve the smack. I met him in person.. and he is true to his heart.. he is really sincere.. And he does this to actually heal the world.
Actually, you are quite clear, and seem to be sincere in your beliefs. However, your emotional defensiveness, and belief that your teacher got a "smack" just shows a lack of objectivity when you read the posts above. People were voicing their opinions based on their own experience.

It is no coincidence, furthermore, that the ones who are drawn to this site will not get results from HB methods, for the reasons I stated previously.

awakeningentity said:
how come I have all those experiences? its a puzzle to me.. I am still wondering if it would happen if I did another system.. but I guess I will never know. Erics stuff always made sense to me and thats why I chose to go with that.
For one you really don't know if the HB methods were a cause or a trigger (meaning you were on the threshold of learning these skills anyway). So you have not given any proof that HB methods really make much difference.

If it makes sense for you, and you think it works, then that is fine. But to react in defensive anger to the fact that MOST other people find this method ineffective (and hence not worth the money) shows that nothing you accomplished has changed you where it counts, at the core of your being.

Awakeningentity, you sound like a hyped up salesman.
All we're trying to do here is discuss the organization objectively. Kudos to you having so many experiences.

The thing is, Higher Balance was not the first institution or organization to make radical claims pertaining to one's spiritual development. TM did it, SRF did it, Prem Marwat/Maharaji did it, also Maharishi Mahesh, the beetles guru, along with so many others.
And i really don't think it's the absolute school of enlightenment. They claim that their techniques are cutting edge, so I applied them diligently and fervently for a 3 month stretch.
Yes, i did feel good and relaxed after the meditation session, but is it the sole component of spiritual development, or just a stepping stone? I get the feeling that theres some crucial information being witheld.
The thing is, it's easy to confuse neurochemical changes and differences in physiology with actual spiritual development. If you don't mind, you could read this interesting thread, pay particular attention to Laura's replies pertaining to her alchemy lectures:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1710
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1710&p=2 (note the excerpt on spiritual drugs)

Please understand. we're not bashing Higher Balance. I'm concerned about the marketing. As you said out of the 30,000 customers maybe 300 had those experiences. And it was those customers/participants' testimonials which were posted on their website.
Don't you think that's a bit misleading? Their original webpage claims that anyone applying the meditation techniques can get the 'three guarunteed amazing results'. Isn't that a marketing tactic aimed at spiritual seekers who have been through other such schools?

The claims made on the website are very appealing. Why wouldn't any new age person try it out? On top of that, the testimonials create in one a sense of hope and expectation, and it is said that in meditation we should drop all expectation. But it was the expectation of experiencing the results mentioned on the websites which got many people (including me) to purchase the material in the first place.

I think that the Higher Balance Institute needs a mirror group to monitor their progress, and validate their claims. There is too much subjective information. A network of open minded, truth seeking individuals, similar to this forum.

When you think about it honestly awakening entity, don't you think that Higher Balance was 'allowed' to reach so far, if their material is that potent in awakening souls? If there was even 300 awakened souls, who saw reality for what it is, especially in America, then there would be trouble for the PTB. Because, i would assume that these awakened individuals would have a hightened level of discernment and be able to point out the majority of false and misleading New Age organizations.

These 'awakened individuals would be able to see politicians and their ponerological games for what it's worth, and begin educating more people as to the reality of the situation. I think that a group of awakened individuals would be a major threat to the PTB, and would be hunted down, threated, the works, just because of their awareness of the hyperdimensional realms in which the 'controllers' and 5d STS overlords reside.
That is why i question the 'awakening' promise/garuntee of the HBI. Any organization providing such critical and cutting edge information is bound to encounter obstacles from the PTB.

Is the organization experiencing any financial difficulties? Are there any moles trying to infiltrate their headquarters just to create internal tension? On the flipside, Laura was revealing some really cutting edge 'awakening-to-reality' type of information and she was persecuted, her children included. I hope you see where i'm going with this.
For something to be cutting edge, it has to be able to strip away lies, and reveal the truth and reality as it is. That means uncovering the truth as to the hyperdimensional threats that exist and have been running things.
You make an analogy to robbers. But, i think that if one is aware as to the predatory nature of many new age organizations, avoidance would be necessary. Not that i'm accusing HBI of being such.

You ask whether any of us have worked 'hard enough' but i ask you, how tuned is your BS meter? Can you spot a psychopath? Can you easily identify someone who may be trying to manipulate you with NLP, written or spoken? You claim to be able to see entities, but what type? If a negative entity is discovered, it might attack.

In my honest opinion, the truth can stand alone, and does not need marketing or advertising. And any material, written, spoken or visual, which has the potential to awaken individuals from their mass slumber, can be deemed a number 1 threat. For example, the SOTT, Cassiopaea, and QFG websites, and the forum which is constantly being infiltrated by 'agents' and 'moles'.

All i ask is analytical and objective thinking to be applied to spiritual or new age organizations, which can be an emotional and subjective topic.

awakeningentity said:
I challenged a lot of those people. I told them.. Step up to the plate and lets see how good your other school of teachings is? But it never went anywhere..They failed at that too. Either they were not skilled enough, or just blunt headed and dumb... and lost the fight within a few seconds..

So.. Was it the Kung Fu that was bad? them? Or a combination? I just couldn't believe they could blame the Kung Fu art for the lack of their results. But I thought.. Another excuse for failure...

I feel the same way now about you guys... I want you guys to step up to the plate and show me what you got! Because I had MASSIVE results with Higher Balance and I met other people who had the same. Is it you? The teachings? or both ? I get very personal when my school of teachings gets slammed like this....
awakeningentity said:
So, lets say that 300 people of their 30 000 customers had BIG breakthroughs...... So.. You're likely not to hear a lot from that group compared to the people who had minor results.. I think most of the big testimonials comes from that smallest group.
awakeningentity said:
how come I have all those experiences? its a puzzle to me.. I am still wondering if it would happen if I did another system.
So 300 out of 30000 had big breakthroughs. A very small percentage! As you yourself are wondering. Did this happen because the teaching was good or simply because of who they were? Had these same 300 followed another system, they might have had similar results. It they had followed no system at all they might have had similar results.

To make exstravagent claims to lure people into a system, when in truth maybe only 1% will have any benefit is IMO misleading. I do not know about Eric Pepin apart from the homepage, which does not draw me in.

I can recommend the reading of the article by Henry See regarding one character, who exploits spiritual materialism http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/maharaji.php . The person in that article is but one out of thousands promoting spiritual wonders in todays spiritual supermarket, where the last thing you will find is awakening.

awakeningentity said:
I am not trying to tell you guys that you are not top able to be top 10 percenters.. I think anyone can be in the top 10 in whatever they apply themselves in. They just have to work for it a lot harder to compete for them. And, before you rack down on Higher Balance, please tell me.. Have you worked hard enough? Are you heart really in the right place?

Okey.. Now down to business....
Sorry but it sounds so much like the business of selling yet another new age therapy/technique. If it doesn't work then it must be the fault of the participants. They didn't try hard enough or were not believing enough. An example would be telling people that they can walk on water if they just pay $1000 and believe in Jesus. When they realise that they are not able to walk on water they are questioned as above by the salesman: "Did you believe hard enough? Are you heart really in the right place?"

awakeningentity said:
Yes. I had tons of experiences. I am not the same person anymore as I used to be. HOW? For every experience you have you change. Lets say that you get robbed at night rounding a corner. So, now you changed. Now you always will be watching over your shoulders extra carefully for the rest of your life. You are not the same person anymore. You are a lot wiser. Thats much how it works.

So, by me getting the knowledge of erics teachings made me aware of the robber out there. I started to watch my shoulders BEFORE I had the experience myself. (Lets face it.. its likely that you are not going to get robbed, BUT, knowing about it, knowing how to detect a robber sure would help you) So, after knowing about the robber opened up a new world for me. I saw robbers lurking around looking for preys, and I was able to detect them easily and save other people from getting robbed including myself. The more I became aware of thiefs out there the more skilled I got.. I made it my thing to study robbers.. And all this WITHOUT being robbed in the first place. But it sure benefits me and the rest of the world. I can even spot robbers whenever I want now. I can walk around and point out robbers in a big crowd of people. And Guess what?? I can even tell if someone is going to become a robber in the future!! Isn't that cool?

I know this is a stupid analogy.
That is actually an excellent and very true analolgy.

Gillian said:
The best thing that I got from using the Higher Balance stuff over all Wilecoyote is the lesson to not make anyone an absolute spiritual authority.
Very good learning Gillian, even if it cost you a bit. Don't put anyone up as a spiritual authority. As 'awakeningentity' said " ...Knowing how to detect a robber sure would help you".

Anders

Back
Top Bottom