Ever Given container ship aground in the Suez Canal

1617032091018.png
Agence France-Presse
@afpfr
·
15 minutes
Peu après 15H15 locale, le navire s'est finalement retrouvé dans le sens de la circulation au milieu du canal, poupe et proue libérées. Au total, 30.000 mètres cube de sable ont été dragués et 13 remords publiés #AFP 4/5
"Nous l'avons dégagé !" : le porte-conteneurs géant Ever Given a été remis à flot, a annoncé l'Autorité du canal de Suez (SCA) #AFP 1/5

It's a long stretch of a connection, (from the other side of the world in fact), but I thought it might be worth mentioning...

Chinese author, Cixin Liu in his sci fi book, "The Three Body Problem" wrote a scene where the group of traitorous humans in league with the Trisolarians, (an alien menace determined to conquer the Earth), are finally taken down by the Good Guys in a trap set up along the Panama Canal.

-A giant ocean vessel in which all the dark hopes and dreams of the anti-humanist movement were kept, and from which their sabotage efforts against humanity were coordinated with the aliens, got dramatically sliced to pieces by nano-fiber strung across the canal. The Good Guys swept in and cleaned up, seized documents and equipment and recovered enough intelligence to give themselves a shot at defense against the alien threat.

They also screwed up global shipping for a while, (one would assume, but I can't recall if Liu mentioned it).

I should also mention that the hero of the story was a Chinese secret services guy.

Hmmm.
very interesting!

I don't suspect a conspiracy, but I think it's interesting that the blockage occurred at the same time that a nursing home named Evergreen Court burned down in Spring Valley, NY.

The ship was apparently freed early this morning.
Not only that, it was just noted that Press Secretary Jen Psaki is founder of a firm called Evergreen Consulting... and there was an episode of the show "Dexter" that showed an Evergreen container that had kids in it.. conspiracy or not, there sure is alot of "coincidence" going on here

Not only that, it was just noted that Press Secretary Jen Psaki is founder of a firm called Evergreen Consulting... and there was an episode of the show "Dexter" that showed an Evergreen container that had kids in it.. conspiracy or not, there sure is alot of "coincidence" going on here

The Psaki firm and Dexter connections seem like pattern recognition running amok to me.

I think we should stay focused on the three Evergreen incidents and try to work out the symbolism of these incidents.

Looking up the definition of the term evergreen, there is this interesting definition from Merriam-Webster:

universally and continually relevant : not limited in applicability to a particular event or date

So it could be that these events are physical manifestations of what is going on metaphorically around the world where the elites are burning down their own economies and blocking the flow of creative energies and causing a backup which has serious negative consequences.

The Psaki firm and Dexter connections seem like pattern recognition running amok to me.

I think we should stay focused on the three Evergreen incidents and try to work out the symbolism of these incidents.

Looking up the definition of the term evergreen, there is this interesting definition from Merriam-Webster:

So it could be that these events are physical manifestations of what is going on metaphorically around the world where the elites are burning down their own economies and blocking the flow of creative energies and causing a backup which has serious negative consequences.
interesting theory. I'm not sure about the "pattern recognition run amok" part.... I'm starting to think it's all connected in some way.. but yes, I understand we can get distracted with trying to make connections everywhere...

And it's free! The 'Pop' heard around the world.

As news goes, that was actually kind of a nice story to follow.

The world was watching with great interest, and nobody had to get hurt, sick, outraged, caged or elected first!

More of that, please. -I mean, I know what must be, must be.., but still...

Indeed!

That's half the comment I came here to make upon seeing a video with "EVERGREEN" emblazoned on the side of the vessel.

This is a pretty solid thread. I didn't know Hillary Clinton's code name was also "Evergreen".

This all has the feel of Reality Metaphor, Sympathy Waves, the Universe Winking at us.

The Evergreen College fiasco, (with Bret Weinstein, the evolutionary biologist), for me anyway, signaled the official beginning of the Culture War; it broke the surface of public consciousness.

If this container ship fiasco is the material as opposed to the intellectual/spiritual side of the same upset, then that would make sense.

Hillary would have been the heart/sexual blockage? (Male v Female?) -Which Trump interrupted.

But why "Evergreen" exactly?

What does that word imply? -Something to do with the Global Warming "Cult of Gaia" thing?

That seems likely. Believable anyway.
I just entered "Evergreen" in the Gematria calculator. it is 927 in Jewish Gematria: 594 in English Gematria: and 99 in simple Gematria

Some of the phrases or terms that also amount to 927 are "The Destroyer"; "State of Emergency"; "US Election Day" and "Spirit Cooking Ritual" Just a bit of interesting tidbits to add

That's how it looked when they were waiting. And probably most of them are still waiting.

That FB account didn't provide any sources, and the footage looks grainy, so I suspect that it's older footage, perhaps from 2016, when hundreds of tankers were stranded off ports, apparently due to an excess in oil supply. Or from 2009, when large numbers of cargo ships became 'ghost fleets' and anchored outside major ports due to a drop in global trade.

Last edited:
I think the timing of such an incident is symptomatic of the mind health of the world. It is as if if anything could go wrong, it goes wrong. Fear and mass masking is making people stupider, something like a drop in the global IQ, so this kind of silly accidents is not to be unexpected in the near future.

That FB account didn't provide any sources, and the footage looks grainy, so I suspect that it's older footage, perhaps from 2016, when hundreds of tankers were stranded off ports, apparently due to an excess in oil supply. Or from 2009, when large numbers of cargo ships became 'ghost fleets' and anchored outside major ports due to a drop in global trade.

Not sure how genuine the video posted is either, but a colleague posted a link to this vessel tracking site:

While I didn’t count all the points, judging from the density of them the Suez seems to be looking like quite the parking lot. Here’s a screen grab for others in case the site won’t load:

68778F43-E66B-48B9-A52F-B928E29564BA.jpeg

Yeah, there is indeed no source, beside the person that posted it, so I don't really know if the footage is indeed from this year.

But there are other sources that show satellite images of a similar amount of ships. For example the following, though in the image they appear to be farther from the shore, so perhaps indeed not the same. Unless the first video was taken in an angle, and the shore is to the left of the following video. 🤷‍♀️

There are also other sourses, like this one.

Combination-of-satellite-pictures-shows-Gulf-of-Suez.JPG

Or this.

ExjckZyXMAEW75A.jpg

Added: So I tried looking for the source of the video, and it appears to be Daily News Egypt. Since then a lot of newspapers reposted the footage, here's only one example.

But interestingly enough, when I tried to follow the link of the footage Daily News Egypt posted on Twitter, it says that the post doesn't exist. A lot of other people also reposted it. So either something is wrong with the link, or they did post an old footage and later removed it, but many other sources already shared it everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom