Explosion at fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas - Meteorite or comet fragment?

Dawn said:
derekbaxter24 said:
Foxx said:
derekbaxter24 said:
No. The missile was altered out, but the missiles explosion wasn't. Part of the missile may have been altered out during the explosion, but not enough to erase the initial Y or the V with the faster/highest debris being accurate with the missiles flight path.

derekbaxter24, may I ask how you found this forum? It's customary for new members to write a brief introduction, which can be done in the Newbies forum, here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

I see from your first post that you have a blog, that that blog has one post, and that that post is from less than a month ago. What's your aim in joining this forum?

My aim is to promote truth. What is your aim in life?
I don't need to write a brief introduction, I provide the reasoning behind my beliefs and claims which is more than most of the brief introductions will reveal. What do you believe my aim is of joining this forum?

Actually yes you do need to do a brief introduction. Foxx did not ask you what your 'aim is in life,' but what your aim here in the forum is.

It is neat that you want to 'promote truth,' but in my opinion you have gone a bit far in rudeness, as I have mentioned before.

How does it make my information any less relevant without a introduction page? How is the information I posted of myself and beliefs not equal or more informative intro? I answered Foxx, am I not allowed to ask a different question than he/she asked me? It was a valid question. How am I going too far in rudeness? I at least question and challenge information presented while many argue missile impacts which they failed to research.

derekbaxter24 said:
How does it make my information any less relevant without a introduction page? How is the information I posted of myself and beliefs not equal or more informative intro? I answered Foxx, am I not allowed to ask a different question than he/she asked me? It was a valid question. How am I going too far in rudeness? I at least question and challenge information presented while many argue missile impacts which they failed to research.

Everyone is asked to introduce themselves. And 99.9% of them comply. Are you so much more important than they that you think you do not have to do what has been asked?

Are you afraid that it would belittle you to comply? That that would constitute a "giving-in" and you just can't go there?

Your introducing yourself has nothing to do with the information you are posting here. It is a courtesy to those who run the forum and to the other members of the forum. Is that too much below you for you to do?

Nienna said:
derekbaxter24 said:

Everyone is asked to introduce themselves. And 99.9% of them comply. Are you so much more important than they that you think you do not have to do what has been asked?

Are you afraid that it would belittle you to comply? That that would constitute a "giving-in" and you just can't go there?

Your introducing yourself has nothing to do with the information you are posting here. It is a courtesy to those who run the forum and to the other members of the forum. Is that too much below you for you to do?

If asked and not required, what is the problem with not posting an intro?
I want my information analyzed without drawing attention to my character. What if I don't know who me or my character is, wouldn't that be lying?
I am not important at all, I am just an ignorant former Marine that barely graduated highscool. I have no degrees and no credentials to bragg about.

derekbaxter24 said:
Nienna said:
derekbaxter24 said:

I want my information analyzed without drawing attention to my character. What if I don't know who me or my character is, wouldn't that be lying?
I am not important at all, I am just an ignorant former Marine that barely graduated highscool. I have no degrees and no credentials to bragg about.

Hi, fwiw, I do not think myself as important either, I’m just a person that want to know my self –among other things-, the lying issue had been coming, becoming, if fact it had been since I have the use of reason, is just that i/we? usually do not know ourselves at all. Is not requiered –in my understanding- to “bragg about” credentials or degrees, in fact it would be interesting to know about your person without your degrees, it was more difficult to do it without such in my case, and I do not have much of that, but we are here to learn. I am in the process to overcome the difficult part that I usually bind to learn, and so changing to fun.

derekbaxter24 said:
Nienna said:
derekbaxter24 said:

I think one would inadvertently draw attention to themselves or their character by NOT going with the flow of things. Imagine a field of long grass that all flows one way but there is just one blade that is a different color and pointed in the opposite direction.

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying to blindly follow the crowd but in this case, an environment that is a place to learn and grow with everyone giving and taking knowledge symbiotically, you will see why it may be (at the very least) cordial to learn the method of operation of such a place.

derekbaxter24 said:
In that case, we are asking, would you be so kind as to post an intro? :)

See below for the answer to your second question.

derekbaxter24 said:

From what we have found, it's usually easier for others to see the character of another than for an individual to objectively see their own character. From your answers regarding posting thus far, one might get the impression that you are stubborn and have little regard for the members of this forum as well as how we do things here. Whether this proves to be true or not depends on what you choose to do from here on out.

derekbaxter24 said:
This is not about your 'credentials' but rather can be considered a formality. It would show that you take seriously how we do things here. It's also just plain polite. This forum isn't like others where people just randomly show up and post/do as they please to the exclusion of others.

If you have any interest at all in being a member, then it makes sense that you would read the forum guidelines as suggested earlier (if you haven't done so already) so that you can see what we're about and if interested in becoming someone who is genuinely interested in interacting with those here, kindly post an intro.

What is being asked of you is asked of everyone and shouldn't be taken as a personal request so if that's what you're thinking, then fear not.

derekbaxter24 said:
Nienna said:
derekbaxter24 said:

Just because the forum is not that fancy doesn't mean it's not taken seriously, this is the way for people to reunite in a serious way, and discuss different important threads about the world, the human state, etc. I thought i was able to do as I pleased like you, but I was like 16 please.

See this forum as an online guild of alchemist :P, please just follow the rules and let the ego go away. To be able to promote truth one has to sacrifice our own sacred cows and beliefs, and if you can't take one little moment to introduce yourself I can't see yourself as someone that promotes truth.

Why is it that when I click on other members profile, I don't see any personal information or an introduction? Am I not clicking in the right spot?

I don't see anywhere to write an introduction besides the signature box. I am not putting my birthday in for security purposes. I am 35.

Let's talk about the ego since previous posters have brought it up. The ego desires likeness and definition. Many of you claim it's my ego that rebels against conformity, yet your ego desires me to conform. You claim I am disrespectful not to post an introduction, but I have answered most questions asked to me.

To those that want to analyze and question my goal of truth, go look at your fellow forum posters on this thread. Many have promoted a comet and meteorite with no base to support their claims. My wife and I witnessed the missile, backed with objective evidence, yet posters act as if we saw an illusion. You want to talk about ego and awareness? Go lecture your fellow posters to find evidence, for the false theories they are promoting.

derekbaxter24 said:
Why is it that when I click on other members profile, I don't see any personal information or an introduction? Am I not clicking in the right spot?

You're not looking in the right place. Intros are posted in the Newbies section here - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html. You must have not read the reply by Foxx giving you this exact information: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31101.msg419801.html#msg419801, which is surprising since you did reply to his post, but somehow missed him telling you where to post your intro.

Heimdallr said:
derekbaxter24 said:

You're no looking in the right place. Intros are posted in the Newbies section here - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html. You must have not read the reply by Foxx giving you this exact information: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31101.msg419801.html#msg419801, which is surprising since you did reply to his post, but somehow missed him telling you where to post your intro.

Ah ok, I checked it. I was thinking the posters were talking about writing an introduction on my profile page. I don't understand starting a forum thread just to talk about myself. This seems egotistical to me. I have given personal information equal to an introduction within this thread. So the introduction would be like writing the same things twice.

derekbaxter24 said:
This seems egotistical to me.

It might be egotistical if you did it for shameless self-important, self-promotion purposes. Since it is evident that an intro is something people are asking you for, your argument pleading "ego" doesn't make sense.

For the record, and in case it might help others understand:

It's been my experience that when people have trust issues, they shy away from discussing their misgivings; instead, they tend to act them out. Are you afraid that an introduction would make you identifiable to someone who might then attack you for your position on this issue?

We don't ask for personally identifiable info. In fact, even if you mistakenly provided something too personal, an Admin or Moderator would delete or redact it for your own protection. You can look at other member's intros to see an occasional example of this and how they do introductions.

You might be interested to know that many people here have lots of experience dealing with newbies who come to the forum with agendas relating to CoIntelPro, corporate shilling and personal animosity, no matter how well disguised at first. If you knew more about the nature of this Work, the history of this forum, the experience of individual members and the sensitivity of some of the topics discussed (and this is all archived right here on this forum), I think you would better understand some concerns, interests, traditions and preferences expressed here.

If none of the above makes sense to you, I don't know what else to tell you. When people are personally invested in a particular side of an issue, they emotionally and effectively Are their argument. So, just like widening the context of a topic helps to see and better understand what's being discussed, so would knowing a bit more about you and how you came to find this place and what previous material you've read help us understand what you see from your perspective.

As a side note: it's interesting what people will grant others IRL, yet deny to them on a forum. It's only natural behavior to learn more about other people because it helps understanding to know where people are coming from and how they got there.

I hope I've covered the bases here. If you have any other concerns or questions, please ask.

Just catching up here, and I'd like to add my 2 cents...

derekbaxter, of what I understand you found this forum by searching info about the explosion at the fertilizer plant. Since you saw we were discussing this big event as well, you decided to share with us what you have discovered yourself about what caused the event. All well so far. Perhaps what you did not expect was a “deeper” discussion about yourself and your results that ensued from that. The thing is, this is the nature of this forum, this is what we all understand and expect to happen on this forum, to think with a hammer and analyze everything before we come to definite conclusions, and many other things regarding how we communicate with each other that are all spelled out in the forum guidelines. Regarding this event, we might not know ever what actually happened. Our working hypothesis based on what we saw and analyzed, is that it is possible that fragments from celestial debris might have caused the first fire and the explosion that followed. But we are not 100% sure. And if you read this thread in its entirety, you saw how much discussion and analyzing went into coming to this probable cause.

You however, seem to be 100% sure about what happened and how it happened. What everyone is trying to tell you is to keep a more open mind about it.

If, like your missile assertions imply, this was a crime committed on purpose by some individuals/group, we have to find answers as to
-motive
-means
-opportunity
like when investigating any other crime.

Do you have any answers regarding the above, or even any hypotheses/speculations? Or even what the final result/win was from this act from whoever/whatever did it?

But as I said above, the rest of us who are already here, understand and are willing to to follow the forum's guidelines because we have been here enough to see how by doing so, it helps us grow as individuals, and we have seen these changes in ourselves and our lives. That's why you've been given the advice and links you've been given. What you decide to do is up to you, but it will be very frustrating for you I think if you continue without understanding why you get the replies you get.

For what is worth....

I apologize for wasting mine and everyone else's time on this forum. I realize that what me or anyone else knows of the plant explosion will not matter or change anything.

Hej derekbaxter24,
don't think that we are not changing anything. We are all part of collective consciousness... our little mind and soul can do different thinks... something like butterfly effect. You can never know what you are starting...

From US News article _http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/18/20024040-west-texas-prepares-to-go-back-to-school-after-massive-plant-explosion?lite

The town received an unexpected boon on August 2 when the White House reversed its earlier position and President Barack Obama declared West, Texas a major disaster area, making local governments eligible to receive federal funding.

And here 'West, TX declared major disaster area' http://www.cbs19.tv/story/23031243/west-tx-has-been-declared-a-major-disaster
(KCEN) -- Governor Rick Perry announced Friday that the Major Disaster Declaration for West has been approved by FEMA.

This comes after the President declared Friday that a major disaster exists and ordered Federal aid to supplement state and local efforts for West's recovery.

FEMA provided initial funding relief, but denied Texas' application for a major disaster declaration in June stating that the explosion did not warrant a major disaster declaration.

The White House announced that funding is available to state and eligible local governments and certain private nonprofit organizations on a cost-sharing basis for emergency work and the repair or replacement of facilities damaged by the explosion. It is also available on a cost-sharing basis for hazard mitigation measures statewide.

No official report and no explanation still. And, probably, there never gonna be one. Too scared to even mentioned it or just want to use chaos in the future for their own purposes. Probably, both. Did someone noticed that it happens a lot lately, osit: something happens, government promises explanation, and then, nothing complete silence. What comes to mind is West Fertilizer explosion, mysterious respiratory disease in Alabama and Texas and Rosenberg diary.

Back
Top Bottom