Explosion at fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas - Meteorite or comet fragment?

Perceval said:
You see, there's where we differ on "facts" and "proof". For you, it seems that facts and proof are whatever you say they are. You claim it as "fact" that "No meteorite will impact and explode like a cruise missile. The meteorite will not create a V explosion pattern", yet you have never seen a meteorite impact or explode the earth. That's the main problem.

Actually, if a meteor/fragment was incident at low elevation angle, I could see it producing something like a bow wave resulting in something that might resemble the V pattern.

LQB said:
Perceval said:
You see, there's where we differ on "facts" and "proof". For you, it seems that facts and proof are whatever you say they are. You claim it as "fact" that "No meteorite will impact and explode like a cruise missile. The meteorite will not create a V explosion pattern", yet you have never seen a meteorite impact or explode the earth. That's the main problem.

Actually, if a meteor/fragment was incident at low elevation angle, I could see it producing something like a bow wave resulting in something that might resemble the V pattern.

If you can find a meteor impacting, please let me know. I haven't been able to find one. It may create similar V from the initial impact, but the explosions would be completely different. The debris blast could also be differentiated by the missiles speed and shape. The cruise missile creates a distinct Y shape immediately after exploding with what appears like 2 explosions with empty space separating them. I would imagine a meteor having a center filled explosion without the empty space.

So you refer to your wife a lot. Why does she not chime in as a witness?

Just wondering.

Dawn said:
So you refer to your wife a lot. Why does she not chime in as a witness?

Just wondering.

As if she would be believed? lol
I wouldn't want to put my wife through what I go through, i'm not that evil.

derekbaxter24 said:
The initial fire at the plant was reported at 6:30 by the Mayor. Why do most news sources claim the fire started at 7:30?

Why are the videos of the explosion obviously altered?

Where is the media coverage during the explosion?

By that statement then it would mean you cannot be certain the explosion was caused by a missile no?

Nicolas said:
derekbaxter24 said:
The initial fire at the plant was reported at 6:30 by the Mayor. Why do most news sources claim the fire started at 7:30?

Why are the videos of the explosion obviously altered?

Where is the media coverage during the explosion?

By that statement then it would mean you cannot be certain the explosion was caused by a missile no?

No. The missile was altered out, but the missiles explosion wasn't. Part of the missile may have been altered out during the explosion, but not enough to erase the initial Y or the V with the faster/highest debris being accurate with the missiles flight path.

derekbaxter24 said:
No. The missile was altered out, but the missiles explosion wasn't. Part of the missile may have been altered out during the explosion, but not enough to erase the initial Y or the V with the faster/highest debris being accurate with the missiles flight path.

derekbaxter24, may I ask how you found this forum? It's customary for new members to write a brief introduction, which can be done in the Newbies forum, here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

I see from your first post that you have a blog, that that blog has one post, and that that post is from less than a month ago. What's your aim in joining this forum?

Foxx said:
derekbaxter24 said:

derekbaxter24, may I ask how you found this forum? It's customary for new members to write a brief introduction, which can be done in the Newbies forum, here:

I see from your first post that you have a blog, that that blog has one post, and that that post is from less than a month ago. What's your aim in joining this forum?

My aim is to promote truth. What is your aim in life?
I don't need to write a brief introduction, I provide the reasoning behind my beliefs and claims which is more than most of the brief introductions will reveal. What do you believe my aim is of joining this forum?

described by Gurdjieff:Quote "Contemporary culture requires automatons. And people are undoubtedly losing their acquired habits of independence and turning into automatons, into parts of machines. It is impossible to say where is the end of all this and where the way out— or whether there is an end and a way out. One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.

derekbaxter24 said:
Foxx said:
derekbaxter24 said:

I don't need to write a brief introduction, I provide the reasoning behind my beliefs and claims which is more than most of the brief introductions will reveal. What do you believe my aim is of joining this forum?

Actually yes you do need to do a brief introduction. Foxx did not ask you what your 'aim is in life,' but what your aim here in the forum is.

It is neat that you want to 'promote truth,' but in my opinion you have gone a bit far in rudeness, as I have mentioned before.

Imagine this: you come as a guest to someone's house, and the host says to you "Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you're here." And you say "Nah, I don't need to do that. And the reason I'm here, well, you figure it out. And now, I want to point ou to you some mistakes I think you're making in this 'comet theory' of yours".

That's kind of rude, don't you think?

derekbaxter24 said:
It did explode on impact according to the video and the reflected impact angle of debris. Who is "we"? My wife and I saw the missile on video which is backed with objective evidence proving what we saw. Just because it's not believed logical to most doesn't discredit the evidence.

Have you considered that maybe the two of you were mistaken in what you 'saw'? Even remotely? Human vision and pattern recognition are not perfect systems, after all. I find it more plausible that the various videos on the Internet are not altered.

From what I have read, comet impacts are pretty rare. I didn't find one picture of a comet impact I also get the impression that comets travel at thousands of miles per hour, is this correct?

I think a comet fragment might slow down as much as a meteorite. As you say, there are many factors to take into account.

If missile (rocket) explode then there are always parts of it... always. This can be seen in every war region. Here on Balkan (town Novska, Croatia), in war conflict airplane fired missile struck my neighbour house. After impact there was lot of metal shrapnel and characteristic damage.
One milion dollars investigation should find one peace of shrapnel or damaged wall with shrapnel. There is possibilities: there wasn't any explosion of rocket or government want to hide something. I believe that there wasn't any rocket missile.

light worker said:
If missile (rocket) explode then there are always parts of it... always. This can be seen in every war region. Here on Balkan (town Novska, Croatia), in war conflict airplane fired missile struck my neighbour house. After impact there was lot of metal shrapnel and characteristic damage.
One milion dollars investigation should find one peace of shrapnel or damaged wall with shrapnel. There is possibilities: there wasn't any explosion of rocket or government want to hide something. I believe that there wasn't any rocket missile.

Hello, I am sorry to hear a missile nearly hit you. You are making the assumption that the media is truthful when evidence proves they lie.
There are red pieces of debris ejected which I circled in my blog. They are a direct match to the missile.

Approaching Infinity said:
derekbaxter24 said:
It did explode on impact according to the video and the reflected impact angle of debris. Who is "we"? My wife and I saw the missile on video which is backed with objective evidence proving what we saw. Just because it's not believed logical to most doesn't discredit the evidence.

Have you considered that maybe the two of you were mistaken in what you 'saw'? Even remotely? Human vision and pattern recognition are not perfect systems, after all. I find it more plausible that the various videos on the Internet are not altered.

From what I have read, comet impacts are pretty rare. I didn't find one picture of a comet impact I also get the impression that comets travel at thousands of miles per hour, is this correct?

I think a comet fragment might slow down as much as a meteorite. As you say, there are many factors to take into account.

There was no mistake. I agree the senses are flawed, this is why so many doubt the logical objective evidence against their beliefs. Of course both of our senses could have been wrong also without so much evidence to confirm what we saw was real. Why do you think many others aren't challenging a comet as they are the missile?

Back
Top Bottom