Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

The question of the day: Was/is Dave Beckwith shilling for EOPC or was Barbara using her sister's friend's nic "Anonymoses?"

_http://www.womansavers.com/forum-for-women/general/1/5163-2.html

anonymoses
Posted: 10/21/2005 9:20 PM Subject: abusive internet energy demon
New WomanSaver
Male Member

Total Posts: 2
Jerusalem
Israel

and old friend of this site (who shall remain nameless) told me to direct you to her new site:

EXPOSING ONLINE PREDATORS & CYBERPATHS

http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com

Doesn‘t matter what you do or don‘t believe - but do what ever you need to do to get this psycho away from you.

_http://www.defr.seocounter.net/art-business-blog-writing-1378c.html
The question is not if. It is when. So when you hire someone (or a team of someones) in order to connect your company to the blogosphere, you may want to keep some of these points in mind. Your blog Blog: Short for "Web Log," this term refers to a list of journal entries posted on a Web page. Anybody who knows how to create and publish a Web page can publish their own blog. Some Web hosts have made it even easier by creating an interface where users can simply type a text entry and hit "publish" to publish their blog. Because of the simplicity of creating a blog, many people (often young kids and adults) have found a new presence on the Web. Instead of writing confidential entries in a book that no one is supposed to see, people now can share their personal feelings and experiences with thousands of people around the world. Blogs are typically updated daily, monthly, or anywhere in between. "Blog" may also be used as a verb, as in "Wow, Matt sure blogged a lot last week." need not be literature, but there is nothing wrong with having a beautifully written, edifying body of work associated with your company. In time it may be your greatest legacy. For surely a future Twain or Faulkner or Ogilvy will be borne in these enabling laboratories of discovery. And the world needs more employment, not less. Choose, act, but act wisely. It's good to be first. But it's better to be good.

Dave Beckwith, a graduate of Harvard University, was named one of the top 300 Netizens in 1996, and has been writing on the web WWW, WEB: Stands for "World Wide Web." It is important to know that this is not a synonym for the Internet. The World Wide Web, or just "the Web," as ordinary people call it, is a subset of the Internet. The Web consists of pages that can be accessed using a Web browser. The Internet is the actual network of networks where all the information resides. Things like Telnet, FTP, Internet gaming, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), and e-mail are all part of the Internet, but are not part of the World Wide Web. The Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is the method used to transfer Web pages to your computer. With hypertext, a word or phrase can contain a link to another Web site. All Web pages are written in the hyper-text markup language (HTML), which works in conjunction with HTTP. since 1994. He currently maintains close to 30 blogs, including Trade Street Journal and Idea Consultants, and is a researcher at Parker Web WWW, WEB: Stands for "World Wide Web." It is important to know that this is not a synonym for the Internet. The World Wide Web, or just "the Web," as ordinary people call it, is a subset of the Internet. The Web consists of pages that can be accessed using a Web browser. The Internet is the actual network of networks where all the information resides. Things like Telnet, FTP, Internet gaming, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), and e-mail are all part of the Internet, but are not part of the World Wide Web. The Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is the method used to transfer Web pages to your computer. With hypertext, a word or phrase can contain a link to another Web site. All Web pages are written in the hyper-text markup language (HTML), which works in conjunction with HTTP. Developers. His own creative writing has been compared to Robert Benchley and Charles Dickens.

Wow, this is getting nastier. So it's very possible that this woman is faking her disability. It wouldn't be a surpirse anyway.

Interesting how this person managed to survive in this forum for so much time without being spotted as a cyberpath and even get her activities viewed as positive. This is a very valuable lesson, and another proof of how necessary a network is. Interesting as well how she reacted after Guardian exposed her, she inmediately abandon her Purplehaze person without trying to explain anything. Like she was waiting for this moment when she would be exposed, I guess she should have known her days in this forum were numbered the very day Guardian became part (very important part) of it.

You are amazing Guardian!! :thup:

Guardian said:
The question of the day: Was/is Dave Beckwith shilling for EOPC or was Barbara using her sister's friend's nic "Anonymoses?"

How did you connect Dave Beckwith with Barbara?

Tykes said:
Interesting how this person managed to survive in this forum for so much time without being spotted as a cyberpath and even get her activities viewed as positive.

It ALWAYS takes awhile to spot the good ones. It's not until you start asking for facts to back up their claims that they start to show themselves...mainly because they're aren't any facts to back up their claims.

They also usually start with a common cause, or even enemy...in Barbara's case, it was Vaknin. They do this because it's one of the most common ways activists and people of like mind meet, and the 'path's know it. We still might not know Barbara's true nature if Sandra hadn't told her "No"

Stranger said:
How did you connect Dave Beckwith with Barbara?

Barbara was an administrator on Womansavers at one time. Barbara's sister (or sister in law?) Jude Camwell is a good friend of Dave Beckwith, same blog rolls, etc. One of Dave Beckwith's favorite nics is "Anonymoses." "Anonymoses" posted to Womansavers promoting Barbara's blog EOPC.

Confused yet ;D

Edit to Add- link to profile showing connection between Jude Camwell and "Anonymoses" aka Dave Beckwith

_http://www.blogger.com/profile/886220

jumpinjack2011 said:
Wasn't Womansavers yet another place Barbara scammed, ran, and defamed?

Yup, Stephany Alexander's "Womansavers" as well as Lisa Scott's "VainEncounters" forum and "Trubbles Catbox" too. There could also be others I don't know about yet. Barbara Camwell goes from forum to forum wreaking havoc. She volunteers to "help" the overworked forum administrator, then once she's in as a Mod., she starts creating friction between that forum owner and another..usually the last board she was banned from.

Like most 'paths, she follows a VERY predictable pattern, but it's difficult to suss out because she's good at hiding her identity ...cowards always all. I doubt I'll ever ferret out ALL her sockpuppets, and she won't stop what's she's doing until she forced to stop by public exposure, legal action, or both.

purplehaze said:
The one thing about pathologicals -- they are NOT unique... nor are they terribly inventive.
:knitting:

Herr Eisenheim said:
purplehaze said:
The one thing about pathologicals -- they are NOT unique... nor are they terribly inventive.
:knitting:

Ya think? Now Mcgrannahan has posted "THERE NEVER WAS A SUBPOENA, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE" ....when she posted the subpoena to her own website April 21, 2011. She's removed one page, and changed another, to try and remove the proof that she's lying through her teeth about there being no subpoena.

Mary Mcgrannahan and Barbara Camwell are just flat out changing history, then lying about it. Ya really can't get much more pathological than that?

Fortunately, I have screenshots :evil:

Here is the header to the subpoena where Sandra Brown is COMMANDED to produce:

MvM_BrownSub_.jpg

Here's a screenshot of where Mcgrannahan had a link to the subpoena posted to her blog April 21, 2011

Mary_lying_on_Sandra_1_.png

Here's a screenshot of where Mcgrannahan deleted all references to the subpoena, and started claiming there never was a subpoena.
Mary_lying_on_Sandra_4_.png

Here's a screenshot of Mary's "Keep and Share" account showing the subpoena she was linking to:

Mary_lying_on_Sandra_2_.png

Here's a screenshot of Mcgrannahan's blog on April 22, 2011 where she has posted Sandra's statement regarding sending Barbara a copy of the subpoena...which she did. Barbara gave the subpoena to Mcgrannahan, which she promptly put on her blog.

Mary_lying_on_Sandra_4_.png

This page has since been deleted, but I've got a screenshot of the entire page.

_http://anotherhollywoodcockroach.blogspot.com/2011/04/sandra-brown-ma-whining-backpedaling.html

Page not found
Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog another cockroach does not exist.

Approaching Infinity said:
Guardian said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Just wanted to nominate this post for the award of "Prime Example of Propaganda Machine in Motion". Seriously. Within minutes Guardian was upgraded from just a "known cyberstalker" to a "known cyberstalker who brags about being one". I mean, really, you can't make this stuff up!

I have now been elevated to "Internet Terrorist" ...at the rate they're going, I'll be in charge of the Taliban by morning. :rolleyes:

Watch it there... "And admitted leader of the Taliban". :halo:

I've been upgraded to an act of God....I'm now "A malignant tornado " :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

_http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-on-betsy-ashby-aka-guardian.html?showComment=1306578191180#comment-c861246094352251239

"A malignant tornado named Betsy Ashby was turned loose on us by Brown and enabled by Knight-Jadcyzk."

Hey Barbara...

"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind"

Can I get an "Hosea " girl?

jumpinjack2011 said:
And altering legal documents?

You'd think as many times as I've seen this, it wouldn't still surprise me, but I STILL find it amazing that they tell lie after lie, without regard to ANY of the evidence...an expect people not to notice.

To say that there "Was no Subpoena" after posting it on your own blog?? :jawdrop:

Guardian said:
jumpinjack2011 said:
And altering legal documents?

You'd think as many times as I've seen this, it wouldn't still surprise me, but I STILL find it amazing that they tell lie after lie, without regard to ANY of the evidence...an expect people not to notice.

To say that there "Was no Subpoena" after posting it on your own blog?? :jawdrop:

It shows a clear disconnect between reality and the bloggers mind...and makes me wonder if both of them are mentally impaired. The behavior is too stupid to explain otherwise. Its like the temper tantrums of two year olds.

Back
Top Bottom