Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Thoughts about that "Purplehaze" moniker... Being from that generation (ahem), methinks perhaps barbara probably does understand the term and intended to infiltrate, alter consciousness of prey for purposes of self-aggrandizement and basic robbery. Reminds me of watching cats play with mice before they eat them. Appears she is one of those types who care nothing for others. I do think with efforts I've seen, more and more people are becoming at least exposed to the concepts of psychopathy. And perhaps even more are grasping the situation. Those butterfly wings are a flapping away.!.!.!

And thank you Guardian. You Are indeed a warrior.
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

edit: I mean "WARRIOR". With a shout...

Laura said:
Having a hypothesis of what, exactly, we are looking at when considering the activities of this Barbara Camwell AKA "Fighter" AKA EOPC, etc, can be helpful in predicting future behavior. I've had a number of interactions with her and can say that there have always been red flags popping up now and again but I tend to give a person time to prove themselves one way or another. Having the details of all these behind-the-scenes activities exposed, particularly the vicious attacks on Sandra, really helps because, otherwise, it is so easy for the pathological individual to "pass as normal" via cyber communication.

Hear that! You can FEEL suspicious, but it takes PROOF to be sure. One of the first signs for me is when the alleged "exposer" does everything in his/her power to remain anonymous....while everyone they're attacking uses their real identity. Cyberpaths like Barbara Camwell are essentially cowards ...and they have no compunction against lying about who they are. That's ahuge "tell" for me.

There were apparently several other women involved with EOPC when it first began, but I think they all abandoned ship once they realized exactly what Barbara is...as you said, it takes time. Yet Barbara keeps pretending that EOPC is an organization, instead of just one person with some support from her pet toady (Mary)

I'm working on getting all this material into a format that can be understood by a newcomer to the situation, and it's NOT easy. Barbara has hidden herself under layer upon layer of lies for YEARS. The first installment, identifying her to her victims and asking them to come forward, should be up by tonight.

RyanX said:
Like how Barbara kept hammering on how Guardian didn't know what she was talking about because all the motions put forth in the Kester case had been denied by the Judge. It seemed to touch a nerve with Guardian which caused her to doubt what she knew about the case; thinking that there might have been something she overlooked. Of course everything Barbara said turned out to be a lie.

Yup, she did get me with that one...briefly, mainly because it is POSSIBLE, although highly unlikely, that a Judge could issue a ruling without all parties being notified. She was able to read my need for accurate facts, and play on that. However, the tactic is extrememly shortsighted, it took me $1.12 and about an hour to prove she was lying, and of course I'll add that proven lie to the list.

However, it didn't seem like her pathological persistence to steer the thread toward the Kester case, away from her own actions, was entirely random. Guardian eventually caught on and pointed out what Barbara was doing when she posted this:

I think I want that on my tombstone "Here lays Betsy, she caught on...eventually" :rolleyes:

Guardian said:
However, it didn't seem like her pathological persistence to steer the thread toward the Kester case, away from her own actions, was entirely random. Guardian eventually caught on and pointed out what Barbara was doing when she posted this:

I think I want that on my tombstone "Here lays Betsy, she caught on...eventually" :rolleyes:

Hey, I caught on at about the same pace you did, so don't feel bad! ;D The fact that you doubted yourself shows a lot actually. I would hate to be in the bunker with somebody who never doubts themselves.

It is really depressing to know that psychopaths and pathologicals have infiltrated pretty much everything they could put their dirty hands on to. I mean, where person who needs help, assistance and guidance suppose to go nowadays without fat chance of ending up in hands of pathological persons ? This is so messed up and does not make any sane sense :( Very upsetting.

I have been reflecting about the field of psychology in general, and I think the best chance one will get if one finds a person who claims that they find psychology & human mind fascinating and went to the field because of that reason. Makes me think that people who claim they go to the field to help others are the ones with bloated egos at best, and at worst pathologicals. IMHO.

agni said:
I have been reflecting about the field of psychology in general, and I think the best chance one will get if one finds a person who claims that they find psychology & human mind fascinating and went to the field because of that reason. Makes me think that people who claim they go to the field to help others are the ones with bloated egos at best, and at worst pathologicals. IMHO.

I'm thinking that might be exactly what they want people to think so as to keep them away from the REAL professionals who could help them. Please keep in mind that Barbara is only pretending to be a "Counselor" 'Coach" etc. She has absolutely NO training that qualifies her for what she's doing...and it's the people she's attacking who have all the college degrees and proper training.

Reading through her past "one2one4victims" website, she consistently discourages people from seeking PROFESSIONAL help, claiming "they won't understand" She's since changed this spiel AFTER she became aware of the fact that what's she's doing could easily be construed as criminal, but it's all still there in the wayback machine...and I have screenshots of course.

RyanX said:
Hey, I caught on at about the same pace you did, so don't feel bad! ;D The fact that you doubted yourself shows a lot actually. I would hate to be in the bunker with somebody who never doubts themselves.

Thanks Ryan, I really do feel like I'm kinda slow on the uptake a lot of the time. It doesn't necessarily take a skilled psychopath to make me doubt myself either...I can do it all by myself. I can spend days figuring something out, then think "naaa that can't be right" ...then go through it all again and get the exact same results I got the first time. It gets VERY frustrating sometimes. :cry:

WOW!!! What a tangled web! Guardian, you are the funniest combination of Sherlock, Columbo, and Sgt. Friday (just the facts) I could ever have imagined. Keep up the great detective work, examples of the most effective forms of networking, and all the laughs to boot.

This long read was worth it, not only because of the new lessons about pathologicals, but for the sheer humor you generously sprinkled throughout.

Guardian said:
There were apparently several other women involved with EOPC when it first began, but I think they all abandoned ship once they realized exactly what Barbara is...as you said, it takes time.

Well, there goes my thinking that Barbara might yet get herself out of her trap by experiencing some kind of major realization (change of heart or change of mind) that would let her see what happened to her.

I had been thinking that she had maybe just started out with good intentions and with the gumption to stand up for herself and other victims (many people do), but then got sucked into a reactive mindset. A mindset where the only tools available for 'fighting' bullies were the tools and techniques the bullies used themselves.

It seems now that the "anonymous" status was mainly to keep the pleasure-of-attack feedback loops going without interruption.

OSIT.

Guardian said:
...I really do feel like I'm kinda slow on the uptake a lot of the time. It doesn't necessarily take a skilled psychopath to make me doubt myself either...I can do it all by myself. I can spend days figuring something out, then think "naaa that can't be right" ...then go through it all again and get the exact same results I got the first time. It gets VERY frustrating sometimes. :cry:

You've just described what it feels like to be an engineer, consultant/troubleshooter, creative computer programmer, or systems thinker trying to understand and straighten out someone else's mess. And then when it gets totally sorted and the leverage is found to make productive changes, there's no one around to really understand and appreciate what was accomplished, so you just grab yer paycheck and head to the house.

But you won't find any lack of understanding and appreciation here Guardian! That's fer sure! :)

Bud said:
Well, there goes my thinking that Barbara might yet get herself out of her trap by experiencing some kind of major realization (change of heart or change of mind) that would let her see what happened to her.

Nope, I think she was psycho from the beginning, and started EOPC to attack an Ex she'd had an affair with. It's been "All about her" since the gitgo. Reading though her posts is like reading an Encyclopedia of Excuses ....NOTHING is ever her fault....and so far (and I'm farrrrrr from done) it appears she viciously attacks people, over and over again, for the exact same reason she's attacking Sandra....they told her "No"

Edited to Add- A woman named "Michelle Comford (Jones)" MIGHT still be supporting/working with EOPC, but I don't know for certain yet. However, since EOPC is now helping a CONVICTED Stalker harrase his victim, I'm filing an additional complaint with the New York State Attorney. I also happen to have a dear friend in Sussex, I'm going to see if I can file a complaint there, with an explanation that Comford is at least former member of EOPC according to Barbara.

That seems to be pretty common for these types to create sites for nothing more than to grind their axes or exes or people with. It is exceptionally horrendous that she does it under the guise of helping others with cyberpaths while she is one. It's the ulitmate joy of deception for these types. It's so Bin Laden of her. He moves next door (supposedly) to the military so they don't look for him amongst them--she starts a cyberpath group to camo herself with.

I'm finding some really interesting connections too. Barbara used the log-in "anonymoses" on the forum "Womansavers"

"Anonymoses" is also a blogger named David Beckwith here in NC, who appears to be close friends with Barbara's sister "Jude Nagurney Camwell"

This is a post to Womansavers, made by "Anonymoses" a "58 year old male" about Barbara's Ex Jeff Dunetz

http://www.womansavers.com/forum-for-women/new-york/51/8947.html

"I get introduced to this guy by one of his other victims, ...er- friends. Within a week he‘s got me doing cybersex with him"

Either "anonymoses" the "58 year old male" is gay, or this is Barbara posting as Dave Beckwith?

This just gets more interesting by the minute :shock:

Guardian said:
Within a week he‘s got me doing cybersex with him"[/i]

Like this is all the guy's fault??? NO offense to the men on this forum, but in my experience, the AVERAGE male on-line will try to talk Bobo the Chimp into doing Cybersex with him if possible.

Whatever happened to a woman being responsible for saying "NO?"

Guardian said:
Bud said:

Nope, I think she was psycho from the beginning, and started EOPC to attack an Ex she'd had an affair with. It's been "All about her" since the gitgo. Reading though her posts is like reading an Encyclopedia of Excuses ....NOTHING is ever her fault....and so far (and I'm farrrrrr from done) it appears she viciously attacks people, over and over again, for the exact same reason she's attacking Sandra....they told her "No"

You may be right. I never read any of her posts except for when we crossed paths 2 years ago. After that, I figured she was off fighting the good fight while I was still studying narcissistic behaviors and patterns. Hmmmm. Seems like you just about can't take your eyes off anybody these days.

Bud said:
You may be right. I never read any of her posts except for when we crossed paths 2 years ago. After that, I figured she was off fighting the good fight while I was still studying narcissistic behaviors and patterns. Hmmmm. Seems like you just about can't take your eyes off anybody these days.

What it looks like to me is that she was using Valkin as an "in" on several forums.

She appears to have created EOPC and become a "Cyberpath Fighter" when this guy she was Cybersexing with, Jeff Dunetz, dumped her back in 2004. Again, someone told her "no" so she dedicates herself to their destruction. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom