Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Guardian said:
Barbara is now using Facebook to defame Sandra, Laura, myself, and others. Please take a look at this page, and if you agree that it's "bullying and harassment" please file an "abuse" complaint by clicking "Report/Contact this App" at the very bottom of the page.

_http://apps.facebook.com/blogged/blogs/exposing-online-predators-cyberpaths/

Facebook won't usually delete a page until they get multiple complaints, so if anyone has a Facebook account and a spare minute, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Done.

Done as well.

Vulcan59 said:
Guardian said:
Barbara is now using Facebook to defame Sandra, Laura, myself, and others. Please take a look at this page, and if you agree that it's "bullying and harassment" please file an "abuse" complaint by clicking "Report/Contact this App" at the very bottom of the page.

_http://apps.facebook.com/blogged/blogs/exposing-online-predators-cyberpaths/

Facebook won't usually delete a page until they get multiple complaints, so if anyone has a Facebook account and a spare minute, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Done. :)

Done too.

I think it's down. When you go onto Facebook and type in Exposing Online Predators it does not come up and it came up earlier today. Wonder if the same thing can be done with blogspot that she uses.

jumpinjack2011 said:
I think it's down. When you go onto Facebook and type in Exposing Online Predators it does not come up and it came up earlier today.

Yup, it appears to be gone :clap:

"Error

Error while loading page from Blogged
Empty response received."

Thank you all VERY VERY MUCH! :thup:

Wonder if the same thing can be done with blogspot that she uses.

Doubtful.... blogspot is owned by google and they always require a court order. I've gotten a good referral for an attorney who specializes in defamation and I'm going to give him a call tomorrow. Thus far, I've made contact with more than a handful of Barbara's victims who're willing to pursue legal action...and I haven't even put anything on the blog but a link to this thread yet.

I'm going to work on the article for SOTT this week, so that should get us in contact with even more victims.

Menrva said:
I don't see someone going to such lengths to defame you, Sandra and Laura if she wasn't financially backed or compensated somehow. :huh:

Judging by what she and/or her husband have posted on-line, he's got a good paying job at Moody's and she collects SSDI and LTD while she sits there all day defaming people on-line.

So in essence, the defamation is being fudning by the taxpayers.

Our tax dollars at working funding that! Well if you're gonna sue her for cash damages at least her husband has a job, and she has SSI so an income, and they have a house so there are assets to gain.

And why in the world are they going after Laura? What in the world does she have anything to do with this? (Not that it matters, psychopaths don't need a reason per se). It's just wrong! :mad:

jumpinjack2011 said:
And why in the world are they going after Laura? What in the world does she have anything to do with this? (Not that it matters, psychopaths don't need a reason per se). It's just wrong! :mad:

I wouldn't worry too much. Look at it as a possible blessing in disguise. Until the wrongdoers are brought down, their behaviors may attract attention from people who have yet to join us - the kind of people who don't look at things in isolation; that will look at the person being attacked (Laura) and then look at the attacker(s) and form their own opinion of who's on their 'high horse'.

Makes me think of "The Non-entity's Prayer":

O Lord, make me successful enough to be attacked!
But if I cannot have this, let me remain unsuccessful enough to retain the delights of attacking others!
Amen.

Hithere said:
It's still there from what I can see, so; done.

DAMNIT ...it was gone earlier, now it's back. This is an APP, so I'm not sure how it works yet....might have to go directly to Facebook Corporate.

Please keep filling abuse reports if you haven't already...maybe they have a cut-off limit :mad:

It might have been re-activated because Facebook deems it a wrongly placed complaint, since its the whole App you are trying to close for bullying/harassment of you, when it is only a single user of the Blogged App that is attempting defamation of you. It is not those who host the Blogged App's fault is it? That would be like closing the whole internet because a single webpage is attempting defamation of someone. You don't close the whole platform because a single person is using the platform foully. Isn't this worth consideration?

Remember objectivity and critical thinking, even if you are emotionally invested and itching to go?

Now, I must admit I am confused by this whole scenario, but it looks like a pretty heavy personal flamewar. Maybe it would be a keen idea to take a step back and focus on the synopsis? Get all the relevant facts written while they are still fresh and undistorted in memory, instead of playing along to the other part's tune, which is probably exactly what that part has predicted would happen, with provocative action, maybe to win time and delay a truthful, factual and hopefuly easy to digest synopsis of the situation, so that everyone can clearly see who's right and who's wrong.

What is use and urgency right now of closing down an App that allows all Facebook users to blog? It's just a platform isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:
It might have been re-activated because Facebook deems it a wrongly placed complaint, since its the whole App you are trying to close for bullying/harassment of you, when it is only a single user of the Blogged App that is attempting defamation of you.

The "Blogged App" doesn't have a method to complain about/remove an individual user that I've been able to find?

It is not those who host the Blogged App's fault is it?
Yes, they are the host of the defamation

That would be like closing the whole internet because a single webpage is attempting defamation of someone.

No, it would be like going to the host of an abusive forum if that forum provided no mechanism by which defamatory posts could be reported and removed.

You don't close the whole platform because a single person is using the platform foully.
Actually I have, several times, when the "platform" sponsored the abuse.

Remember objectivity and critical thinking, even if you are emotionally invested and itching to go?

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

Now, I must admit I am confused by this whole scenario,

Then perhaps you should read ALL the threads and FACTS presented before you offer your OPINION?

What is use and urgency right now of closing down an App that allows all Facebook users to blog? It's just a platform isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong. Hopefully enough complaints about the defamation to Facebook from THAT Blogged App page will result in THAT page being removed from the Blogged App. Think of it as complaining to the manager.

Back
Top Bottom