Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Perceval said:
Well, I don't think it's ever possible for a normal person to get used to the way a psychopath can mix blatant lies with charm and apparently normal human emotions. To be able to get used to that kind of deception and recognise it straight away would require you to suspect everyone that you interacted with of doing so, and no one can live like that. The problem is that 90-some% of the time we interact with normal people and our natural expectation that they are being honest is fulfilled. Then along comes a psycho looking and acting for all the world like a normal person, but underneath they are just one big walking lie.

Thanks for the reminder Perceval. Sometimes I get right disgusted with myself because I still can't spot the psycho without a deep dig and a good bit of study, but you're right. The only alternative would be for me to assume everyone is psycho until proven otherwise, and living like that really would suck....so I only do it with politicians ;)

Hare called it a disorder of social hiding so while others beat themselves up that one more slipped by, got in their life, website, or bed---it just means we are all at risk. If Hare can get sucked in and it's his job to spot them, then any of them especially someone like Barbara Camwell carrying a women's abuse website and a faked empathy card, can get in. And she got in to most major women's websites at one point or another. She might have been more successful at hiding in there if she didn't split everyone and reveal herself.

Barbara is now using Facebook to defame Sandra, Laura, myself, and others. Please take a look at this page, and if you agree that it's "bullying and harassment" please file an "abuse" complaint by clicking "Report/Contact this App" at the very bottom of the page.

_http://apps.facebook.com/blogged/blogs/exposing-online-predators-cyberpaths/

Facebook won't usually delete a page until they get multiple complaints, so if anyone has a Facebook account and a spare minute, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Guardian said:
Barbara is now using Facebook to defame Sandra, Laura, myself, and others. Please take a look at this page, and if you agree that it's "bullying and harassment" please file an "abuse" complaint by clicking "Report/Contact this App" at the very bottom of the page.

Facebook won't usually delete a page until they get multiple complaints, so if anyone has a Facebook account and a spare minute, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Just done!

Ana said:
Guardian said:

Thanks

Just done!

Done.

Somebody write me up a synopsis of this case and I'll post it as a note on my FB page and we can also post it on sott. With up to 5 million readers a day, it will get around FAST!

Laura said:
With up to 5 million readers a day, it will get around FAST!

wow 5 million readers a day ! very cool :thup:

Laura said:
Ana said:
Guardian said:

Thanks

Just done!

Done.

Somebody write me up a synopsis of this case and I'll post it as a note on my FB page and we can also post it on sott. With up to 5 million readers a day, it will get around FAST!

Looking forward to read the synopsis of the case.

I see the attempted defamation.

How do I report the particular blog and not the whole Blogged Ap?

Guardian, hope you take screen shots of FB page before it comes down. Pathology is myopic.

Guardian said:

Thanks

Done. :)

Vulcan59 said:
Guardian said:

Thanks

Done. :)
Done!

Guardian said:
please file an "abuse" complaint by clicking "Report/Contact this App" at the very bottom of the page.

Done!

somehow I ended up on this disturbing blog called another cockroach with entry YO Betsy Ashby - these people are really sick,
one the comments ( most likely written by the same person that wrote the main entry) is actually signed by Dr. Lector :shock:

Take good care of yourself Guardian :hug2:

These are the options when clicking Report/Contact this App:

1. Report Blogged if you believe it has violated the Facebook Terms*
2. Contact the developer of Blogged for information or help**
3. Dispute an item purchased while playing Blogged***

There is no apparent option for "abuse" complaint..

*Has the Blogged App violated Facebook Terms?
**I am not looking for information or help? I am looking to file a complaint...
***Is it this one then - 'Dispute an item purchased while playing Blogged?'

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:
These are the options when clicking Report/Contact this App:

1. Report Blogged if you believe it has violated the Facebook Terms*
2. Contact the developer of Blogged for information or help**
3. Dispute an item purchased while playing Blogged***

There is no apparent option for "abuse" complaint..

*Has the Blogged App violated Facebook Terms?
**I am not looking for information or help? I am looking to file a complaint...
***Is it this one then - 'Dispute an item purchased while playing Blogged?'

Select option 1, then on the next screen, you'll see an option for bullying/harassment.

Guardian said:

Thanks
Done! This is almost unbelievable.
I don't see someone going to such lengths to defame you, Sandra and Laura if she wasn't financially backed or compensated somehow. :huh:

Awesome Blood-hounding Guardian! :rockon: Stay safe :)

Back
Top Bottom