Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

What strikes me a bit off if Crooks was really hit from the back or more from the front. Unfortunately, we only have a few images available to come closer to a solution. And I can be off, of course. Sorry, for the picture again.

The red mark looks to me like if the skin goes to the outside, which is more likely for an exit wound. Most often, and judging from shooting game, the entry wound is minimal, and often you even need to search for it. The exit wound depends then on the bullet, though I don't know what military or snipers use, and I'm lacking the proper English names: full metal jacket, or tipped ones? No matter what, when a bullet exists a body, the skin goes outside, because of the strength/force.

The hair could also be blown up when it exists on the back. And also maybe he was lifting his head to look, what damage he had done, where the sniper could see him. Which is also normal after shooting, to get an overview of the scene. Depends if a shooter is used to use both eyes for aiming and only concentrates on the one eye in front of the sight or if he closes one.

View attachment 99395

It hasn't circulated yet, but apparently there is another photo making the rounds that shows the entry would very clearly above his left eye. It might be visible in this photo, but just barely. I think that dark bit above his left lip is just blood congealed in his facial hair. Here's the pic with what could be the entry wound circled, and a line showing the path to the exit wound:
View attachment 99444
The guys at Paramount Tactical claim to have seen the other picture (also this timestamp), and describe it depicting that portion of his skull as basically caved in (presumably the part that is touching the roof in the above photo). If it's circulating privately, it'll become public eventually. (BTW, they interview the guy who took the 3/5 video in the same livestream.)

Given the lack of a picture of Crooks head from another angle (at our disposal), just from that photo we have, I think you both are probably right: The entry and exit direction is more likely to be the other way around.

I don't mean to complicate already complex situation.

Regarding this picture, there were some questions raised at that time on X, how blood looked dried so quickly questioning the veracity of the picture. I didn't follow those line of questions Google search shows few results

May be it is related to heat and it was pretty hot in the NE in any case. If I remember correctly (July 13th I think), this picture was first posted by some military connected guy and there are people who asked the quickness of this picture at that time.

Keep in mind that it was fairly warm/hot summer day with the sun shining and that Crooks head was laying on top of that roof (which is mostly metal, covered with something else?). Therefore I think it is reasonable to assume that that roof radiated quite a lot of heat on top of the summer temperatures and the sun shining down. So, IMO, the time for blood to dry under those circumstances is probably a lot less then the mentioned hour.

This video shows that Crooks turned to the crowd just before being taken out.

Also shows him on police dashcam arriving to the grounds

Yeah that new video of Crooks (also brought up earlier by Niall) seems to not only show that Crooks was killed by the last audible shot but that he looked back (and not towards the rally) shortly before the shot that killed him. We miss split seconds though, between him looking back and the shot that killed him: Therefore, we can’t be 100 percent certain that he didn’t move his head further in either direction before the bullet hit him.

Martenson's latest on the 9th shot. Looks like it was a local ESU guy from behind the left stands. Didn't hit Crooks, but stopped the shooting long enough for the south SS sniper team to take him out.
So, he was taken out by the 10th shot?
@WhiteMountain posted the following, and had remembered it, yet was it ever commented on further? Where did the photo originate from?

Just a follow up, that final shot, someone located it and it makes sense based on what Bongino said and the audio. See the following video:

1722491064808.png1722492145214.png

Had forgotten this from Bongino, a doable shot, and it would by quite from the perspective of people and microphones. Did it ever get answered? Where did the photo come from and why did Bongino have it? Don't remember it being discussed elsewhere, yet could be wrong.

With the new apparent evidence and speculation of where in the head Crooks was shot, that brings up questions again.

If one hypothesis is that Crooks was handled into the building by a team, brought upstairs and let out the window to access the roof where he died, what was the game of the team?

1. Do they want Crooks to take all 8 shots? If so, would they also be set up to shoot a portion of them, as Joe said, as a cue for Crooks?

Suppose in a scenario like this, this team might be acting as a backup plan, and they are there to lead him out and take him out if the snipers can't. They may also be doing some of the shooting - like the 1,2,3 shots, the real attempted kill shot(s)?

2. Or do they want Crooks only to appear to take all 8 shots? (which presumes they did the shooting?) Why bother?

That is back to other avenues.

Recall that the police on the ground seemed concerned with the back building, was that because the shots seemed to come from there and not where crooks was? If that has validity, #2 seems might be more in line?

Before Crooks is taken out (say it is by this 10th shot) and Crooks knew the team was doing the real shooting behind him, because they had handled him out to the roof (or were doing part of the shooting), did he then raise his head to look back at the window, at the team, and was taken out by a sniper such as the one below and not the ones over by Trump (assuming he was not shot from behind which is still possible)? He might have been looking over his left shoulder back at the window.

Anyway, something dirty seems to have taken place inside the one building, and it may be that their are local police there who don't like what they have seen, ant that may be tricky for them. Whatever the case, there are many variables and it may get further refined or never answered, other than something rotten took place in Bethel Park

Vintage:

By the way, I was initially pretty skeptical (for many reason) about the idea that we can say much with any certainty about the shots via how they sound on the various videos. Later I was reconsidering it because of one video and thought it might be possible. But after now having heard and read about many more analysis of the gun shot sounds from various people, many of them coming to VERY different conclusions, I’m coming back to my initial skeptical stance about that approach. Even the sounds of shots near Crooks building seem to vary a lot from video to video. The behavior of sound waves in relation to where you hear/record them is a very complex thing IMO which leaves a lot of room for errors. Yes, as has been tried here and elsewhere, trying to compare various different videos in relation to where they were recorded might give us a closer approximation, but even there, I‘m starting to get quite skeptical: about the idea that we can say much with certainty there.

Forgot to add two things.

1. This is Crooks's parents. As said above elsewhere, both in psychological health. You can read here:

1722495383931.png
Apparently, the FBI was able to locate information about the shooter’s family when it identified the weapon on the AGR building roof. It was registered to Matthew Brian Crooks, a licensed mental health expert in the Commonwealth of PA and Crooks’ mother, Mary, also is a licensed mental health provider.

2. The Coroner is "Butler County Coroner William F. Young III" who has still not said anything (this is behind a paywall):

From the previously mentioned video where they go inside Crooks building, I would say what I think is probably the case;

This frame is pretty much at the area we consider as possibility now, at about the height you would have when laying down:

View attachment 99280

This frame is at the same spot, but higher up, quite a lot higher then laying down:

View attachment 99281

And this frame is about the same spot standing upright on the roof:

View attachment 99282

Hard to tell/see for sure from this though.

Scratch the bolded part above. Now, I'm pretty much certain that the new proposed position of the second shooter on the roof behind Crooks building can't shoot on Trump while laying down or being situated quite higher than laying down. As I suspected, only when standing up pretty much straight on top of that roof, you might have a chance to have a line of sight to Trumps head. But even that isn't certain either. See below, where I've done the above sequence again with better image quality. Notice one of the two screens of the Trump rally (the one on that side, where that guy was killed by a headshot). I think we can clearly see that you can not shoot from there, unless, maybe, if you stand upright (which is unlikely for several reasons):

View attachment 99292

View attachment 99293
View attachment 99294

On top of that, in that scenario, Crooks would have probably further obscured the line of sights of that proposed second shooter.

Edit: spelling

IMO pretty unlikely because that area/building doesn't seem much higher than Crooks building and the two buildings behind Crooks on that red line. IMO here we have the same issue as with the idea of the second shooter on the roof on the building behind Crooks, but, MUCH more pronounced, because it is much farther back. I'm pretty sure you probably couldn't even see the top of Trumps screen from there when standing upright. Having said that, it is so far back in the crime scene, that it might have been possible for someone to use some form of ladder there to get high enough to shoot at Trumps head and then escape more or less unnoticed because it is so far away from the "hot stuff". Also, the red lines in my previous post seem to make this area unlikely IMO.

What I tried to get across in the above can probably better visualized/understood with an experiment anyone can do easily at home:

Use a flat plane, for example, a table. Now place your head sideways on the table. Like you can see here, with the same head position like in the picture, BUT at the other end portion of the table. Try to not move your head in any direction (x,y or z axis). In other words, keep your head steadily at the same position in regards to the flat plane of the table as best as you can. Now, look ahead over the edge of the end of the table and pick any distinctive distant point away from the table and look at it. That point in the distance can be on the same plane as the table, below it or even above it.

Now, first, close that eye that is closest to the table and look at the point in the distance with only the other eye that is farther away from the table. Observe exactly where the point in the distance is in relation to the flat plane of the table. Keep steady focus on that point in the distance. Now switch eyes and look exactly at the same point in the distance with only the eye that is lowest to the table. In other words; Only with the other eye. What do you see? The flat plane of the table significantly changes its percieved position in relation to the point in the distance. Maybe so much so, that even at that point, the point in the distance disappears behind the horizon of the table plane. Next, keep looking at that point in the distance with only that lower eye and move your body with your head backwards in the other direction of the table (while keeping your head position relative to the table plane as similar as possible as before). What do you see? The farther you go back with your eye on the table the farther down behind the table plane/horizon the point in the distance disappears. You can‘t aim at something you can’t see. Now think of the table plane as the plane of the roof that Crooks was on, extending backwards, pretty much unchanged, over at least the two buildings/roofs with a similar height behind Crooks building.

Now look at the three sequential pictures above again and pay close attention to the Trump screen in the background. You see the same phenomena as in the experiment. That is why I said I can only imagine someone shooting from that roof behind crooks, if the shooter stands up straight while triggering the bullet.

Last edited:
It hasn't circulated yet, but apparently there is another photo making the rounds that shows the entry would very clearly above his left eye. It might be visible in this photo, but just barely. I think that dark bit above his left lip is just blood congealed in his facial hair. Here's the pic with what could be the entry wound circled, and a line showing the path to the exit wound:

I think that could be the case, which would align with the claim of the sniper that he could only see the forehead and eyebrow.

Well, looks like the whole thing is more in line with the official story, albeit with a few glaring problems.

I don't know why, but this version of the video has better resolution. And what do you know. Windows #2 and #4 are WIDE open!

View attachment 99447

View attachment 99448

That the 1st and 2nd windows are open is consistent with the information that local police sniper teams were in there. More interesting is the 3rd window, which officially had no such teams in there. It could be the case that there was a secret SS team in there and they may have fired the first 3 shots at Trump. Or it could have been Crooks. It may be the case that the only part played by a 'secret team" was to facilitate Crooks' access to the building and roof.

Was Crooks' rifle in 'his possession' (could've been stashed) the whole time; was it reassembled (on the roof of AGR#3?); was it given to him at the side window; was it already in place? Maybe these were already answered?
Or was it simply given to him as he passed through the 2-storey building after being let in at this door (#13) by the agent who "went downstairs to see where Crooks went to then got locked out because - oops! - he forgot his access key"?

Crooks_door access.jpg

Thomas Crooks, the shooter who killed one person and injured Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on July 13, may have possessed a collapsible stock weapon, FBI director Christopher Wray told lawmakers on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.

Wray stressed to the House's judiciary committee that it wasn't a final conclusion
This 'uncertainty' seems farcical to me. Is it or is it not a collapsible stock? Why any doubt at this stage? You've had 3 weeks to examine it!

Also an interesting tidbit: Both of Crooks' parents were apparently Behavioral Therapists.
Very interesting tidbit.

(When you find interesting tidbits, please include them here!)

From this article:

What’s noteworthy, then, is the extent to which Crooks has spent his life veritably ensconced in that nexus of the health care system and the carceral state, charged with processing troubled and/or otherwise unwanted souls. His parents are both certified behavioral health counselors, his father for the psychiatric bureaucracy of the Western Pennsylvania health care monopoly UPMC...

The above-linked article also says that Crooks had a job, a house, and met weekly with a community college math book club. Female acquaintances described him as “sweet,” and everyone agreed he was “intelligent.” And he was six weeks away from starting college at Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh.

His 'faux profile' in the following clip is clearly said in jest, and it's a joke he's sharing with school classmates:

Thomas Crooks was messed with, not messed up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom