Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Looking at the two photographs of the supposed counter sniper rifle inside with the open window - do you see what is wrong here ?
Who provided that photo - and why would they supply it ?
Something very important is missing on that weapon; something that allows for complete powder burn of the cartridge, something that has an internal twist of lands & grooves, the length of which determines not just the weapon's accuracy but the precision of that accuracy.
Imo that photo of the rifle was staged.

Has anyone found the full interview from the above tweets? There might be some info to make the situation clearer in those statements that are cut off. From the pics of the sniper location, it looks like this one is on the second floor, but the window is the one facing west, not south towards Trump. That would match up with one of the three positions from the docs provided to Grassley (yellow):

Here's what I believe is the location, with lines to the tree and the building visible in the sniper pics. The tree wouldn't have been visible from the blue location.

As for the pics Nicol took of Crooks, those were apparently taken from the middle, blue position. Do those photos look like they were taken from the ground floor, or second floor? (This video tries to recreate the vantage point in 3D from the second floor.)
So yeah, it was the news anchor that gave a wrong impression. The snipers weren't stationed on the ground level - they were monitoring the ground level. This is the quote that got cut off in the twitter vids:
"The snipers from the Butler and Beaver ESU teams were posted in the second floor of the building adjacent to where the shooter was located, were posted in the two windows toward the end of the building," Goldinger said. "From their post and vantage point, they were unable to see the shooter on the roof of the other building."
In other words, they could have seen Crooks if they had stuck their heads out the window - but they were told to watch the crowd, not the rooftops.

Looking at the two photographs of the supposed counter sniper rifle inside with the open window - do you see what is wrong here ?
Something very important is missing on that weapon; something that allows for complete powder burn of the cartridge, something that has an internal twist of lands & grooves, the length of which determines not just the weapon's accuracy but the precision of that accuracy.
It's certainly an interesting choice but considering most "police" sniper shots are under 100 yards I'm not surprised by the configuration.
Tikka T3x TACT w/ 16" barrel. Pretty low end for what most LE teams are using.
GTtLwQXW4AAUKjw

A question for gun owners, could a person break down the rifle Crooks used and carry it in a backpack?
Not the rifle that is circulating. See below

FBI director Wray did testify that Crooks rifle had a collapsible stock.
Going to try to clear this up as when someone says "collapsible stock" I have come to realize non-gun folks don't really know what that means (which politicians hope you never really do). A stock that collapses is pretty standard on modular platforms that accomodates shooters with different arm lengths. On AR platforms most collapsible stocks have 6 to 7 different slots that the buttstock locks into, giving a few inches of travel as seen below (I put two tape measures in inches to illustrate, can't find my metric tape measure, sorry!)

A "folding stock" is very different from a "collapsible stock", which can be put into a backpack or shoulder bag. The folding stock completely folds the rifle to reduce the size for portability. This is less common for .223/5.56 barrels, more common for 9mm as I show below.

You can see the difference between a "collapsible stock" versus a "folding stock" below. And on a side note, both of these have red dots. Both are short distance (sub-100yds) setups.

Collapsible Stock - extended and retracted:
fully extended - collapsable stock - Copy.jpg
fully retracted - collapsable stock - Copy.jpg

Folding Stock - carrying case - folded and open

shoulder bag - Copy.jpg
shoulder bag - open - Copy.jpg
folding rifle - folded - Copy.jpg
folding rifle - extended - Copy.jpg

I'm not really sure what to make of this one. This is the James Copenhaver film of someone running across the roof. It seems like they are suggesting that Crooks was dead before any shots were fired (because Trump is still talking), and yet we have another video of Crooks on the roof (from a different angle) when shots were fired and there was no gun recoil into his shoulder (suggesting he didn't shoot the first 3 shots). This is just getting weirder and weirder... unless the footage has been changed or tampered with somehow. :-O

Oops, I missed reading one of the comments with the X link where MR. G&G provides the photo.
I'll explain myself - the rifle is missing the barrel in that photo.

@Brewer - Agreed, the round that took out Crooks was not a 300 WM, if I had to put money on it I'd say a 6.5 cm., a 5.56 doesn't make sense with the likelihood of tumbling if the shooter is retarded, obstructions, target wearing armour. 5.56 ... hmmm, nope. 6.5 cm yup, 270 win yup, anything bigger, even suppressed and the harmonic difference would be telltale.

@Benjamin - The sniper rifle of choice for the IRA was the .50 Barrett. If the goons wanted to take out the Don they would have used a .50 bmg from 2 km away, say from a the top of a Water tower and they would not have missed.

The whole story stinks - " inside job" yeah maybe. Or inside job with a head fake (hahaha) with the specific purpose of getting the American people behind the Don so the goons can manipulate him into bringing warp speed 2.0 or whatever.
Has anyone ever thought that what we are being shown, or most of it, is on purpose - likely even John Doe's iPhone footage that he "sold" to some media firm - does anyone have an idea to what extent the psychological warfare units of the DoD have been in on this ?

At the end of the day all of our speculation amounts to a hill of beans. We will never see Crooks' rifle, his optic, his mags, spent casings, remaining cartridges, the projectiles recovered from the tractor hose, or anywhere else.

cheers, life

@rognaill Good explanation & photos. Also the AR-15 direct impingement variants, as shown in the photo, do not have have a folding stock because of the buffer tube.

cheers, life

The red mark looks to me like if the skin goes to the outside, which is more likely for an exit wound. Most often, and judging from shooting game, the entry wound is minimal, and often you even need to search for it. The exit wound depends then on the bullet, though I don't know what military or snipers use, and I'm lacking the proper English names: full metal jacket, or tipped ones? No matter what, when a bullet exists a body, the skin goes outside, because of the strength/force.

The hair could also be blown up when it exists on the back. And also maybe he was lifting his head to look, what damage he had done, where the sniper could see him. Which is also normal after shooting, to get an overview of the scene. Depends if a shooter is used to use both eyes for aiming and only concentrates on the one eye in front of the sight or if he closes one.

View attachment 99395
It hasn't circulated yet, but apparently there is another photo making the rounds that shows the entry would very clearly above his left eye. It might be visible in this photo, but just barely. I think that dark bit above his left lip is just blood congealed in his facial hair. Here's the pic with what could be the entry wound circled, and a line showing the path to the exit wound:
crooksdead.jpeg
The guys at Paramount Tactical claim to have seen the other picture (also this timestamp), and describe it depicting that portion of his skull as basically caved in (presumably the part that is touching the roof in the above photo). If it's circulating privately, it'll become public eventually. (BTW, they interview the guy who took the 3/5 video in the same livestream.)

I'm not really sure what to make of this one. This is the James Copenhaver film of someone running across the roof. It seems like they are suggesting that Crooks was dead before any shots were fired (because Trump is still talking), and yet we have another video of Crooks on the roof (from a different angle) when shots were fired and there was no gun recoil into his shoulder (suggesting he didn't shoot the first 3 shots). This is just getting weirder and weirder... unless the footage has been changed or tampered with somehow. :-O

Cullen is one of the worst. He's been wrong about pretty much everything.

It hasn't circulated yet, but apparently there is another photo making the rounds that shows the entry would very clearly above his left eye. It might be visible in this photo, but just barely. I think that dark bit above his left lip is just blood congealed in his facial hair. Here's the pic with what could be the entry wound circled, and a line showing the path to the exit wound:
View attachment 99444
The guys at Paramount Tactical claim to have seen the other picture (also this timestamp), and describe it depicting that portion of his skull as basically caved in (presumably the part that is touching the roof in the above photo). If it's circulating privately, it'll become public eventually. (BTW, they interview the guy who took the 3/5 video in the same livestream.)
Even if that's true, and I still have absolutely no idea what is true at this point, what caliber weapons were the SS team shooting? Did they have 300 wimags, or something smaller? Because if that's a 300 winmag entry wound below his left eye, there should be almost nothing left of the back of his head - but we don't have a direct picture of that part of his head, do we?

And what is that white spot in Crook's mouth on the top part of his mouth in that picture above? Is that a displaced tooth? Looking back at Joe's photos of his mouth it seems to me that Crooks might actually be missing some teeth around what Joe posited as the "exit" wound. (I have also read that the sniper weapon used was an M4 rifle, which uses a NATO round that an AR-15 could shoot.)

I can almost feel a 4D timelock in place as I'm writing this...what is true any more?!

Back
Top Bottom