Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Seems like the story is that both of those snipers in the end room with window "were sent out" to look for Crooks, leaving the building "empty", except for the team that planted the bicycle, let Crooks into the AGR building, gave him a weapon, let him out again from the gable end window/door, from where he ran along the roof (as seen in 2nd video below), and took up his position.

Only thing left to figure out is if Crooks fired any shots, and if not, or if only fired some, who fired the rest and from where.

No ladder found at scene.

The official sniper location was a joke.

snipr-view.jpg

This is Kurt, the guy who had the "don't tread on me" flag draped on his shoulders, and who owned the Harley. He was in the same are as Dave and got a bit of footage after the shooting. He believes all 8 shots came from Crooks - says he saw a muzzle flash in both bursts of shots. He also saw the poof of hair from the 10th shot.

That guy gets my vote as an FBI plant.

So, please disabuse me of any idea that there was something weird going on at that window that may have been related to the shooting.

This one might at least "prove" that someone couldn't have shot out of that window on Trumps head. The guy filming could be the closest we have from that side looking at the window, more or less in line of sight. People seem to block aiming at Trumps head. But then again, we don't know how high Trumps head was in relation to this camera and if you would need to move a bit more left or right to get the "exact" viewing angle of at least the bullet that hit Trumps ear:

Really tricky. So, I'm not really certain from the above either.

Gary at Paramount Tactical interviewed a second witness:
This is Kurt, the guy who had the "don't tread on me" flag draped on his shoulders, and who owned the Harley. He was in the same area as Dave and got a bit of footage after the shooting. He believes all 8 shots came from Crooks - says he saw a muzzle flash in both bursts of shots. He also saw the poof of hair from the 10th shot.

I didn't get that impression. As for the shots, he clarified at one point that he he was pretty confident he fired all 8, but admitted he couldn't be sure.

We have new footage from this Kurt guy from the scene right after the shots, starting here:

We hear a police guy walking by, shortly after Crooks was shot, saying into his radio, quote, "Alright, threat 1 is down. Threat 1 is down...". Does that mean they had more than 1 threat? If there was just one threat, wouldn't he have said "Alright, threat is down. Threat is down..." instead?

We have new footage from this Kurt guy from the scene right after the shots, starting here:

We hear a police guy walking by, shortly after Crooks was shot, saying into his radio, quote, "Alright, threat 1 is down. Threat 1 is down...". Does that mean they had more than 1 threat? If there was just one threat, wouldn't he have said "Alright, threat is down. Threat is down..." instead?
Yeah, there's also Dave's testimony that he heard a State Police guy saying "second shooter/suspect at large." He used both words in his interrogation, saying it was "something like that." So local cops were under the impression there was at the very least a second suspect. What we don't know yet is what led them to think this - whether it was a visual, gunshot, report of another suspicious person, etc. I think it was the State Police Commissioner who in his testimony said that there were at least 2 or 3 other people who were identified as "suspicious" that day.

The official sniper location was a joke.

View attachment 99570

Yes, you are correct, the setup shown is for dramatic effect and not for functionality.

I'll elaborate here: first what do we see in the photo besides three fat guys: a rh-bolt action, an optic, a barrel ?? Bueller, anyone, anyone ??, top of a rifle tripod mount, and netting.... netting ?? good grief ... not to mention a screened in window, and a partially opened double pane glass window.

Hollywood has shown snipers shooting through glass and hitting their target, but I digress.

We're talking precision here. If the operator in this photo had to make a life or death shot through the screen and double pane glass from inside this room at a target, say 50m away, the bullet would deflect, how much ? tough to say, depends on calibre, bullet weight, type, etc., but enough to potentially reduce the probability of a precise point of impact such that a follow-up shot would be required ... notice again the rig is a bolt gun - so, the operator has to manually lift the bolt handle, slide it back, where hopefully the spent casing ejects successfully, doesn't jam, nor cause the subsequent cartridge to mis-feed, then slide the action forward, push the bolt handle down, reacquire the target if necessary, and make adjustments for windage, followup, what-not. In other words, it's a slow process - because it's all about precision. He may as well open the window and yell out to his target to please hold still for a few seconds. The entire point of sniping is shot placement and minimizing followup shots, whether in competitive shooting or dot mil / gov't, especially in a life and death situation. Btw, netting has a purpose, but not as shown, likely was put on there to hide the rifle make, model, optic, etc.

A bit long winded, sorry, cheers, life

So, please disabuse me of any idea that there was something weird going on at that window that may have been related to the shooting.

While I can't speak as to what's going on inside since, personally, I can't see shapes of people inside, I'll give my interpretation of that window.

It's a really sunny day but this side of the building is in shade. Have you ever looked into a cave on a sunny day? It's a black hole. Bright outside, dark inside. The same applies to buildings. Now put a window in the cave. Windows act like mirrors reflecting an image of what's in front of them. A window in sun will reflect the lit scene in front of it, but a window in shade will appear to reflect the scene more strongly because the contrast is higher. What's in the scene is in straight sun but because the window is in shade, the reflected scene will 'pop' more as opposed to if the window was in sun. I hope I'm expressing this clearly but this is really easy to try. Just go outside during the day, find a curtainless window with no lights on in the room (or with lights on to try) and look at it. Then find one in shade and look at it. The sunlit scene should appear to 'pop' more from the window in shade. At least, I see it that way.

That being said, I enlarged just the window at 4:16 and ran it through PS. While I think the white 'loop' is a warped (due to imperfect glass) reflection of the 'white line' you mention for 4:47, the rest looks like the room itself with the door open and the hallway behind. The diagonal line, I think, might be a light coloured baseboard.

Behind the 3rd Window.jpg

Looks convincing, right? Then you look at his position lying on the ground and you realize that it's impossible to see the floor of that room.

3rd Window.jpg

Freaky, but, I think, reflection, warped and/or otherwise.

"I can confirm, I can most certainly confirm..." He even sounds like a bureaucrat!

The giveaway is that, from 33 mins he begins, after dismissing the second shooter theory, setting Dave Stewert up to be an accomplice of Crooks... which is most likely Kurt casting suspicion on Stewert's excellent footage and recap of events. Because he himself is a fed.

Yeah, there's also Dave's testimony that he heard a State Police guy saying "second shooter/suspect at large." He used both words in his interrogation, saying it was "something like that." So local cops were under the impression there was at the very least a second suspect. What we don't know yet is what led them to think this - whether it was a visual, gunshot, report of another suspicious person, etc. I think it was the State Police Commissioner who in his testimony said that there were at least 2 or 3 other people who were identified as "suspicious" that day.

There's also the fact that in the immediate few mins after the shooting, and when Crooks was already dead and police knew that he was dead, a bunch of police and swat were congregated along the right loading bay side of the building(s) and pointing their weapons up at the roof.

"I can confirm, I can most certainly confirm..." He even sounds like a bureaucrat!

The giveaway is that, from 33 mins he begins, after dismissing the second shooter theory, setting Dave Stewert up to be an accomplice of Crooks... which is most likely Kurt casting suspicion on Stewert's excellent footage and recap of events. Because he himself is a fed.

In addition to that, notice when he nods and agrees with the interviewer and when he doesn't. Also, he contradicts himself in his account of the shots and what he saw and didn't see. Also, he fits the profile: "oh, I just decided to roll up to the AGR building to see what was going on. The first time I got there, there was no one there, so I went away for a while and when I came back I saw there were people there, so I decided to stay, after draping my "don't tread on me" flag over my shoulders, marking me out as a die-hard Trump fan when in fact I'm not at all. For me, he's too polished to be your average Trump supporter posting up at a rally on a whim.

I want to get y'all's opinion on this 3rd window from the left.
The white stringy thing doesn't look like a reflection to me, really more like something hanging out from the inside. But the red and white stuff could be reflections from the tents and the barn behind trump.

Position relative to the wall (don't know the distance, could be closer to the fence):
Screenshot_2024-08-01_21-16-25.png

Overview (red lines not by me):
Screenshot_2024-08-01_20-30-46.png

Close-up with rough angles:
Screenshot_2024-08-01_21-37-45.png

couple of images from the barn and tents:
Screenshot_2024-08-01_19-56-09.png

Screenshot_2024-08-01_19-58-41.png

Screenshot_2024-08-01_20-14-13.png

Screenshot_2024-08-01_20-15-35.png
Screenshot_2024-08-01_20-16-15.png

Screenshot_2024-08-01_20-18-00.png

The reflection with black, red and green parts could be the open door of the barn (black the interior, green the ground).

There's also the fact that in the immediate few mins after the shooting, and when Crooks was already dead and police knew that he was dead, a bunch of police and swat were congregated along the right loading bay side of the building(s) and pointing their weapons up at the roof.

Yes, and a lot of that would be created by not having any inter agency communication. Except for those in the know, most would be pretty confused as to what is going on.

Would also be pretty handy to get people in and out, both before the shooting and after. No one would really know who is who, and nobody would want to engage in friendly fire. One group would think that the other group has things under control, and wouldn't want to act outside of any direct orders, which I don't think were ever given.

Was really the perfect scenario to do what they wanted to do, and after just claim ignorance through plausible deniability. IMO.

The white stringy thing doesn't look like a reflection to me, really more like something hanging out from the inside. But the red and white stuff could be reflections from the tents and the barn behind trump.

Position relative to the wall (don't know the distance, could be closer to the fence):
View attachment 99605

Overview (red lines not by me):
View attachment 99606

Close-up with rough angles:
View attachment 99607

couple of images from the barn and tents:
View attachment 99613

View attachment 99612

View attachment 99611

View attachment 99610
View attachment 99609

View attachment 99608

The reflection with black, red and green parts could be the open door of the barn (black the interior, green the ground).

Interesting idea! Although I would tend to think that those red areas on the Trump rally would have needed to be much closer to the window to cause so much redness in it?

That being said, I enlarged just the window at 4:16 and ran it through PS. While I think the white 'loop' is a warped (due to imperfect glass) reflection of the 'white line' you mention for 4:47, the rest looks like the room itself with the door open and the hallway behind. The diagonal line, I think, might be a light coloured baseboard.

It may be that what you suggest is the baseboard is actually the bottom of a marker board on the wall. I saw a video today of the inside of one of the rooms (sniper room I think) and it was kitted out like a meeting room with whiteboard on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom