Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Couple new Peak Prosperity videos, one an interview with Paramount Tactical, and another which analyzes the Copenhaver video and provides a few possible paths Crooks might have taken:
In that first podcast, at 18:30 Paramount Tactical guy discounts the idea of shots being fired from the ground floor of AGR#6 - which we agree does not look to be the case - by stating that "if you were 50 feet away, and there were shots coming through those windows, you would be able to tell and see. There's a big difference, when you're just 50 feet away from a building, whether there are were shots coming from up here or down here..."

I.e., whether they're coming through those windows at ground level vs from 12 feet or so up on the roof.

Well, Dave captures audio of a fellow fence-positioned eyewitness who comes near him in the aftermath - on his 'Final 6 minutes' video, at 1:40 - saying he felt/heard a bullet "go right over my head."

That could of course mean from 'over his head' at the height of the peak of the building, where Crooks was, thus around 6-8 feet over his head, but his excited emphasis on it being "right over my *&£$ing head!" stands out, suggesting a less elevated trajectory.

Last edited:
That could of course mean from 'over his head' at the height of the peak of the building, where Crooks was, thus around 6-8 feet over his head, but his excited emphasis on it being "right over my *&£$ing head!" stands out, suggesting a less elevated trajectory

Here's Dave's audio of the shots. Have a listen for the "whizz" sound in the first 3 shots, suggestive of the camera picking up the sound of the bullets passing through the air, i.e. relatively close to the camera. This does not seem to be the case with the subsequent 5 + 1

Assuming that video of him running along the roof is him running on the building behind the one he shot from, it doesn't really make sense that he climbed the ladder. I wonder if he was actually let into the building by someone and then out that gable end window.
Yeah, I had exactly the same thought. Remember this gem by FBI director Wray:
Ha, FBI director Wray 'answered' my question about the ladder (see video below)! He said that the evidence of the 5 foot ladder belonging to Crooks, which he says they have in posession, is a bloodied receipt they found on his body (so, no credit card info? No passport? :-D). He adds that they're still not sure how Crooks got onto the roof, and they're 'drilling more into' the details on the ladders.

Interestingly, Massey then asks if Wray knows where the 5 foot ladder was found, was it near the roof or still in his vehicle, to which Wray answers (verbatim): "Neither...I don't have it in front of me but I know that it was not on scene, and I know that it was not in his vehicle, but we can circle back to you..." :huh:
The whole story of the 5ft ladder doesn't make any sense. Note how he says "...I know it was not on scene". Say what? If it's the one that is touted in every illustration, you can see that it's still in place when the officers use it in the bodycam footage after the incident. Plus, it doesn't make any sense that Crooks would climb the building from there, as the main entrance to building 6 was right there, with officers passing by frequently.

I'd say it's a 99% chance that the story of Crooks ladder is bogus. The question is, why plant such a false lead? Maybe just to muddy the waters. Or, maybe to draw attention away from any other part of the building complex from where it was possible to climb to the roof.

At this point the strongest indication of a organized conspiracy IMO are the 'teflon' super-evasive non-answers that the FBI and SS has given during the hearings.

I'd say it's a 99% chance that the story of Crooks ladder is bogus. The question is, why plant such a false lead?

Maybe because there has to be some explanation of how he got on the roof, that does not involve someone letting him into the building.

That said, this report claims:

Crooks was observed climbing HVAC piping outside the warehouse, and “traversed across multiple rooftops to his ultimate shooting position, leading a local police officer to be boosted onto the roof at 6:11 p.m., where he spotted Crooks and immediately dropped to the ground.

Really? He shimmied up one of those big silver pipes? Gun and backpack in hand with a bunch of people looking at him? :lol: Can anyone find any other HVAC piping on any of those buildings, other than the even larger square stuff on the side of the two story building?

Screenshot 2024-08-02 115132.jpg

I'd say it's a 99% chance that the story of Crooks ladder is bogus. The question is, why plant such a false lead? Maybe just to muddy the waters. Or, maybe to draw attention away from any other part of the building complex from where it was possible to climb to the roof.
Or to mask his 'assisted entry' into, and then out onto, the roof of the AGR complex.

The following graphic is from the Trump Shooting After-Action Report made by Butler/Beaver County police and published by Sen. Grassley on Monday 29 July. Note "Last known position of suspect," the red circle:

Butler_Report_last position_Crooks.png

That is here, right in front of this door:

Crooks_door access.jpg

From Sen. Chuck Grassley's "file dump" here

"4:26 p.m.: A Beaver County sniper finishes his shift and departs the AGR building. While exiting, he spots Crooks at a picnic table outside and alerts the remaining Beaver and Butler snipers in the AGR building to Crooks’ presence"

So 1hour 30 mins before Trump arrived on stage, Crooks was hanging out around that building and was seen by a BC sniper who was "finishing his shift".
Screenshot 2024-08-02 124314.jpg

Screenshot 2024-08-02 124843.jpg

This claim of seeing Crooks at 4.26pm conflicts with other maps given to Grassley that claim Crooks was "first spotted" at 5.10pm

first.jpg

Then it seems Crooks is last seen on another picnic table around the other side of the building at 6.05pm, and heading towards the back.

last.jpg

Last edited:
Niall posted this a few days ago for those who missed it. That's the third window to Crooks' right. It *suggests* it was possible to fire from one of those windows and pass the top of the fence.

View attachment 99640

Whatever that straight line is that we see in that photo doesn’t seem to be the top end of the fence closest to the building IMO. Notice that we seem to see a pretty blurry fence post below it (in the background behind that line?). Which might be from that fence. I would guess that we can’t see the fence itself and the top end of it because it is too far away and blurry. That line looks to me like something else that might be much closer to the rally area. I think the above is a screenshot from a longer video we have seen? Might be worthwhile to find that video again and check.

Both of these images provided to Grassley show one of the two alleged snipers at ground level. Notice the 3 guys and fence in the first image. Pretty clear shot above the fence, although the ground floor windows in that building do look a bit higher than the ones in Crooks'

snip2.jpgsnip1.jpg

The 3rd image shows one sniper in the 2nd floor.

snip3.jpg

Notice the different time stamps on these texts with images that seem to be the same images as in previous posts. Notice also that the "guess" is that he went round the back. Could be. That may have been the most discreet way for him to gain access to the roof/be let into the building.

crooksy.jpg
crooksy2.jpg

Niall posted this a few days ago for those who missed it. That's the third window to Crooks' right. It *suggests* it was possible to fire from one of those windows and pass the top of the fence.
I saw that and I am convinced. Because people are talking of level of the ground etc., I want to have some rough calculations. Trump's head is around 10+ feet above the ground, that is what made this happen. Looking at the drone footage, it is clear that height difference between Trump or fence location or building on the ground not that too much.

Whatever that straight line is that we see in that photo doesn’t seem to be the top end of the fence closest to the building IMO. Notice that we seem to see a pretty blurry fence post below it (in the background behind that line?). Which might be from that fence. I would guess that we can’t see the fence itself and the top end of it because it is too far away and blurry. That line looks to me like something else that might be much closer to the rally area. I think the above is a screenshot from a longer video we have seen? Might be worthwhile to find that video again and check.
These types of fence's are pretty common here in NE and they are 5ft above the ground.

Both of these images provided to Grassley show one of the two alleged snipers at ground level. Notice the 3 guys and fence in the first image. Pretty clear shot above the fence, although the ground floor windows in that building do look a bit higher than the ones in Crooks'

snip2.jpg

Do we have a source for the photo above and do we know from which window in the building he is looking out? I have a suspicion from GoogleMaps, but I’m not sure. When we have that data point I might have found something that can put the question if you can shoot over the proposed fence and hit Trump pretty much at rest with a high probability.

I think it was discussed earlier that that line may not be part of a fence.
Screenshot_2024-08-02_13-59-21.png
I think its a cable higher up:
Screenshot_2024-08-02_13-54-00.png
Set to higher quality to see it.
The video also goes through both of the fences, showing nothing resembling that thick line.

But when the first video zooms in, you can see a pole, indicating the actual height of the fence, which is still lower than the top of the window, So I think line of sight to Trump is possible.
Screenshot_2024-08-02_14-02-11.png
A better image is probably this (also posted earlier I think):
To the right, the 2nd fence is below the top of the window.
Screenshot_2024-07-21_15-51-33.png

This also confirms that a sniper was in the ground floor window of that building.

View attachment 99656View attachment 99657
At first I thought so too, but the ground floor window nearest Crooks, when he was sitting on that retaining wall, is too low. See red arrow here:

Crooks wall_position.jpg

I've also circled - based on their own sketch of where they were that day - color-matching circles showing each of the three locations in which Beaver and Butler Country sniper teams were located. The two 'pairs' of windows are probably one room each, and each room has a wide-open window for their actual sniper.

Back
Top Bottom